Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

No Image

2.8

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I agree with the review right under mine.....Lubriderm's lotion is not the same as it used to be, I think it's just WAY too many chemicals. It is thicker but somehow less moisturizing and doesn't spread around the skin very well. Plus my skin still itches!! I don't get it. I have recently switched to Aveeno and a little goes a long way, no itching, no greasy feel. It's great!!

on 4/28/2005 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i've been using this exclusively as a body lotion for about a month and i must say that this stuff works so well that i don't have to put shea butter on my drier spots anymore. i like that this stuff doesn't have any glycerin in it, as glycerin tends to make the surface of my skin greasy, but still feel dry, not to mention it causes my skin to suck up every freakin' irritant i come in contact with (even if it's in the air). this is one of 3 d/s lotions i know of that actually works that DOESN'T have any glycerin in it. i like the pump package and that you get a decent amount of it for your money. best no frills lotion--i even mix it with my regular moisturizer when my skin is really dry; heck, i may even replace my regular moisturizer with this since this (along with its cheap knock-offs) is sold almost everywhere. will definitely buy again. my skin LOVES it! continued >>

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Skin Therapy is nice- not intensley moisurizing, but perfect for the summer. I don't like that it takes a while to really sink in, especially if I apply a bit more than normal. On the plus side, Lubriderm doesn't give you slimy legs in the rain. It's also incredably gentle- four lippies.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This was too watered down to do anything for my dry hands and feet. My skin would still crack open five minutes after applying this. I won't buy this again.

Popular Lotions / Creams