Olay Night of Olay Firming Cream

Olay Night of Olay Firming Cream
Night of Olay Firming Cream

Water, Glycerin, cetyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, cyclomethicone, stearyl alcohol, isopropyl palmitate, Dimethicone, carbomer, PEG-100 stearate, stearic acid, sodium hydroxide, Dimethicone copolyol, DMDM hydantoin, idopropynyl butylcarbamate, EDTA, fragrance, FD&C red no 4, Titanium Dioxide.

on 3/28/2018 3:19:00 PM

I used the original oil of olay NIGHT FRIMING CREAM for years,I'm 54 yrs old&have very nice skin,I use the original lotion in the morning(pink bottle)&the original night cream before bed.i don't use anything else,as far as price it gets a little spend but the it's worth it.I don't believe you have to spend tons of money on skin care creams,when original oil of olay gives you nice smooth skin,it's been around for years.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I will so rebuy when I’m finished! 5/5!! This & the original pink beauty fluid have a perma-home in my skin care collex. I’m using all Olay products at this point. I cleanse my face w Olay makeup dissolving wipes at night, (I will be adding in an Olay toner I ordered online waiting for it), Olay nicht cream & Okay Ultimate Eye cream I’m lazy st nicht my AM routine is better I’m much more ambitious in the AM! Packaging is substantial I don’t mind jars bcoz I Reserve this for personal individual use. And dip clean fingers. This smells like roses & so feminine I wished they’d bottle this into a perfume! My skin is good no breakouts I’m having the best skin of my life & I’m 40! I had acne up until about 5 years ago some oils will break me out big time in makeup buy not in skincare it’s mostly the cheap crap kind of makeup. Thanks Olay for giving me the best skin of my life!!! I sparkle and gleam!!! How Can I put a price on that?! #winning

on 10/6/2017 3:52:00 PM

This USED to be a staple in my beauty routine. It does mosturize good without irritating my skin or leaving it greasy. I thought this was too good to be true because it was really hydrating and it says on the box and play website that it is oil free and non comedogenic. However I've been really into checking ingredients. I put the ingredients into a website that tells you if the ingredients are pore clogging. This contains isopropyl palmitate which is ONE OF THE MOST PORE CLOGGING INGREDIENTS THERE IS. Kinda confused how they are allowed to advertise a product as being non comedgenic when this product contained several comedgenic ingredients. I don't recommend this product to anyone who is even slightly acne prone. Research the ingredients before you buy and do not make the mistake of taking a company by their word that their product is non comedgenic. Double check all ingredients on your own.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I just bought my second jar of this, and I'm not sure I've ever bought more than one of any night skin moisturizer in my life, except maybe Vaseline. The older I get, the more I choose simple products that moisturize and nourish my skin without ingredients that reduce aging, fade spots, smooth wrinkles, etc. because they irritate my skin. This cream is the original Olay pink and has the original Olay fragrance from when they made only a couple of products. I apply at night after cleansing and I wake with fresh skin that isn't oily or dry or red. That's huge for me. It's a simple product that produces great results for me. Can't ask for more than that.

on 2/25/2017 11:28:00 PM

This product smells like baby diapers to me. I definitely will not buy it again. Other people say its a floral smell or baby powder, but when I opened the jar it was unmistakably disposable diaper scent. It is very off putting.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is by far my favorite Olay product I've tried. In fact, I love it so much I've been using it during the day too! First of all, the packaging is adorable (I know, Paula's choice fiends will disagree because of the jar but oh well) and has a vintage quality to it. Second, this feels absolutely amazing on my skin. Not greasy whatsoever and makes my skin so unbelievably soft and smooth. Plus it dries to a pretty matte finish so it's not all over your pillow or causing your makeup to slide around. And you can't beat the price! Only about 6 dollars for a 2 oz jar. My new favorite thing is to slather layers of this on my face before bed and when I wake up, my skin is glowing, healthy, and super soft. No breakouts on my acne prone combo skin either. I think I finally understand the Olay devotion. I don't plan on using anything else for a while!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is nothing special. I thought it made my face feel dry. The scent is strong - like baby powder. I wish it still came in the black glass jar like it used to, with ladies face embossed in the top of the cap to the jar. The product was bad but the jar looked nice on your dressing table. lol I used for a week and gave up on it. I applied the rest of the jar on my hands - made the backs of my hands look smoother. After a few hours they looked dry and crepey again. Don't waste your time or money on this. I have never been happy with any of the Olay products I have tried. Even the more expensive ones. I figure if I am going to spend $20 - $30 on a drugstore moisturizer I may as well go to Macy's, Nordstrom or Sephora and get something from the higher end of the spectrum.

I have used this for 40 years and I love it ! I love the smell of it....but I am an old girl. I use a serum for wrinkles and clarity but I still feel the need to moisturise at night. This is great:) Not too heavy. Although when I met my husband 34 years ago he told me this cream reminded him of his grandmother! He actually meant it as a compliment:) So I do concede it smells like "old lady" Fortunately I love the smell:)

on 3/30/2016 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great drug store night moisturizer. I have not tried olay's regenerist line because their basic line is great and a lot cheaper. This night cream smells the same as their regular beauty cream. It is thicker than the regular cream. It is not greasy at all. I have however, tried the generic versions and they ARE greasy so definitely get the olay brand. I used the olay night cream for awhile, and one night I was lazy and did not take my makeup off. I figured since I didn't wash my face, there was no reason to use my night cream. The next day when I woke up, I could tell a difference. My face felt dry and had that tight feeling. This cream has that refreshing feeling that the regular cream has. I will definitely repurchase.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Over the past couple of years, my skin has been changing, and my old trusty Oil Of Olay Complete (the 'yellow bottle' as I call it), just was not working for me anymore.So I have been on a mad search for the last couple of years or so for something that did some 'magic'--making my skin moisturized and 'feel good'. Is that too much to ask..?

This was not it. I had high hopes for this based on the reviews. This just did not work well for me.

First off, there is the smell. Granted I have sensitive skin and a sensitive nose, but I have used many other Olay products with no irritation or bothering my nose. I am not sure what or how to describe the scent, I definitely detect like a baby powder scent about this and..maybe rose or floral..? (I do not like rose or most floral scents, so that could bear why I do not care for this scent). whatever the scent, it does not appeal to me and actually bothers my nose, making my nose itchy. And for me, the scent is pretty strong and 'stays' with me.

Even with the unpleasant scent, I would be okay to use this if it worked better for me than it does. I got a slight firming the very first night I tried this, but nothing the other nights afterward. also I do not find this very moisturizing nor hydrating. My skin is not very dry at all, in fact it is pretty "normal," and I did not detect any moisturizing with this (my cheeks can feel a tad dry, but nothing that screams 'moisturizer, please!!'). I will say that it seems to absorb just fine and does not feel oily or greasy for me. So that is a plus. But all in all, not a "wow"product for me, and the scent is just too off-putting for me.

I have been using the Oil of Olay Active Hydrating (I call it the 'pink bottle') and have been having luck with it, so I am not totally opposed to Olay products. In fact, I have used and tried and enjoyed several Olay products over the years. This one just was a fail for me.

But again, I am not opposed to Olay products, this one just did not work out for me. I am glad for those that this does work well for, because the price can't be beat! This is currently roughly $5.97 at the big box stores (ie: Walmart and Target), so if this works for you, that is awesome!! But, something that does not work for someone is not a 'bargain'..and this just does not work for me.

One final note: this is a light pink shade, and I just do not understand why it has to be pink. I guess they do it to be 'pretty' or cute..but to me, I want plain white lotions and creams, no colors needed. But that is just a personal preference, I guess, and did not merit into my rating. Just still wanted to mention it. :)