4.1

price range

Reviews

3.0

3 years ago

This product gives me volume, but it leaves my hair a little sticky and dry. One advantage is that this keeps my second day hair oil-free.

About reviewer (465 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

5 years ago

This stuff is amazing,it gives great volume at the roots.I don't have to tease or use a round brush with this.One of the best salon brands in my opinion. It's well worth it's price.

About reviewer (161 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

5 years ago

Ladies, if you need a product that delivers, run & purchase this immediately. This is my HG for volume, fullness & resists humidity. Never stiff or sticky. Although I have fine hair, I have quiet a bit of it, just below the chin & hi lighted. I use this in conjunction with Platimum Boosting Spray & wow, full, fluffy, touchable hair that does not frizz up in humidity. Must use a round brush to style. Product does feel a bit stiff or crunchy when first applied but do not fear, the round brush grabs the hair gently & will give you the most perfect blow out! I barely have to use any hair spray, was out on a windy day today & still full & lifted at the roots. I'm in love!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

Marvelous! I love it, and on days I don't want to tease my hair, this gives enough lift so that I don't have flat head lol

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

from

6 years ago

At first I thought that this product was hair spray, as I got it from my fmil (future mother in law). She told me that I just had to try it, she said that it would work perfectly on my hair since it is so thin. AND OH MY GOODNESS does this spray work wonders!! When I first used it I thought it was hair spray so I sprayed it in my hair before I blow dried my hair. I usually do that with hair spray for added thickness, but this works even better than hair spray! If you have thin, flat hair then you absolutely MUST try this root lifting spray!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

7 years ago

My hair dresser that I go to got me hooked on this stuff. I have fine, thin, fly away hair that I have a time doing anything with. I bought it at the salon and then they started not selling it when I ran out. I'm in search of product! Love this stuff. Most of the time I don't even use hairspray with it. Manages my hair wonderfully!!!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

7 years ago

Holy Grail stuff for us fine thin haired girls. Comes out like a watery mousse. You are supposed to spray directly on roots but I dispense into my hand and apply at the roots where I want it. Gives super long lasting lift at the roots, makes my hair look 3x thicker, doesn't make it hard to brush. Just a terrific product that does EXACTLY what it says it will, Highly recommend if you have fine thin hair that just wants to lay flat and you're looking for big volume. LOVE it, must hoard multiple cans!

About reviewer (217 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

11 years ago

Love how this makes my baby fine hair full of body and bounce without leaving it weighed down or sticky. If you do find this gets sticky it's because you are using too much product. This is expensive but you only need to use it sparingly. I spray my roots and then comb it through for all over body. I dry with a vent brush upside down and away from my scalp.

About reviewer (195 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2.0

11 years ago

This made my hair very sticky and flat all day. I felt like I had to rewash my hair just to get this junk out. Ive used drugstock products that are better than this. I dont see how this got so many good reviews.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

12 years ago

I love this product. It works very well for me without feeling sticky or making your hair feel dirty. I have never used Kenra before but now I will try more of this line.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age