3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

A perfect spring/summer fragrance, Daisy is a lovely feminine and floral fragrance with a number of notes that stand out to me. Firstly the violet, jasmine and lavender which my nose always picks up first, followed by wild strawberry and a hint of Grapefruit and vanilla. It's a very fresh and clean perfume and isn't overly sweet although I would class it as a gourmand scent. On drydown I get a powdery violet, wood and musk which then proceeds to stay close to my skin for about 4-5 hours. Quite a few people have told me they think it smells like honey and ask which fragrance I'm wearing that has that lovely honey aroma, although to my nose there is no detectable honey note in here so maybe it just what it morphs into with my skin chemistry/PH, who knows? Despite the various notes it isn't really a complex fragrance at all, and a pretty 'safe' choice when it comes to fragrances due to its lightness. Nevertheless I have this in the full size and spritz away, especially when the weather warms up. It's an all-rounder, works for me at any time of the day and any occasion whether heading to office or an evening out. Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream 9. Moisturizer: ‘Lush' - Enzymion 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (567 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

10 months ago

I love this perfume! One of my staples that I use all the time! I have several bottles...lol. I always get compliments while wearing it. Wish it was cheaper, but it's priced about the same as an average cologne purchase. The smell lasts all day but not over powering. Just a great scent!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

a year ago

Love the smell of this perfume, because of this I’ve Been using it for years. It’s a unique green, fruity, florally, citrusy, ‘cut grass’ scent. Smells like spring! Classy & Feminine. I love the flower bottle so much, it’s so pretty I have it as an ornament on my dresser. Downside is the longevity of the scent. I apply this on moisturised skin in the morning and by midday it’s gone. I’ve tried the Daisy Dark in the black bottle with the gold lid. Its an EDP so supposed to last longer than the standard gold Daisy EDT. It smells about identical, but the scent doesn’t last much longer. For the price I’d expect these to last a lot longer.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGray

2 years ago

Fantastically uplifting, sweet scent. There is something so classically floral about this fragrance. When I put it on in the morning, it lasts at least until mid-afternoon and I guarantee that if you love the sweeter side of life, you will adore Daisy!

About reviewer (83 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I absolutely love this scent!! It could be a little cheaper, and I find the scent doesn't last all day.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

3 years ago

I like this fragrance a lot. Very light and feminine, with a sugary note that isn't cloying or obnoxious. It's not overwhelming or obnoxious. It's definitely not a luxurious or sexy scent. More like a youthful sweet scent. I'm enjoying it as the weather gets warmer.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

One of the safest scents I've ever smelled. Inoffensive yet consequently completely forgettable. Starts off green, vibrant, and citrusy/fruity and dries down into white flowers and soft musk. It's spring in a bottle. Sure, it's a pleasant experience, but it's also terribly generic. And to be honest, it almost feels too excessively fruity, like the kind of fragrance you expect in a cheap body spray, not a perfume. Also, the lasting time is very brief, although that is the norm with most fresh, floral scents. This would probably make for a great gift for a young girl, but for those who have smelled it all, this would be an easy pass.

About reviewer (153 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

1.0

3 years ago

Cloying, stinky, I really tried to like this but every time I apply it I end up scrubbing it off. I don't know how to describe scents properly so I won't try.. although I don't like the smell of fresh daisies so? I usually adore flowery perfumes in all price ranges and I truly despise Daisy on me. Maybe it's a weird chemistry thing, not sure, but the popularity of Daisy is a mystery to me.

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

Not much to really add after so many reviews. I used to wear daisy long ago. It's MJ's classic scent. The staying power of this perfume is very weak.

About reviewer (186 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Relaxed, Other

3 years ago

This is a light, airy, lovely fragrance. Feminine, not too 'little girly'. Lasts on me pretty much all day, but as the day wears on, this does get a little cloying on me, it just seems to get 'stronger' on me as the day wears on (I spray a fragrance and 'walk into' it, so it gets mainly on my clothes, not my skin so much). To me, this is pretty much an average, feminine, sweet, slightly floral fragrance. It is nice, it is decent, and pretty 'safe' to wear amongst crowds and gatherings, barring anyone having allergies, asthma, etc. I think this would be pretty safe for the office or school. But to me, it is just very average, nothing 'special' stands out about this. Still, a lovely, a 'safe' fragrance, and I think great for year-round and day to night, but mainly Spring/Summer and daytime I feel is best suited for this scent. I've just used so many samples of this, so I have not bought an actual bottle, but doubtful I would. But samples or gifts of this are welcome, so it is enjoyable. Just not on my list of fragrances to purchase. I do enjoy keeping one of the samples in my purse for a quick spritz when I need an afternoon pick-me-up or whatnot, but this is not a 'must have' fragrance for me. I can take it or leave it. Not bad, it is pleasant enough, but nothing spectacular or I do not get a 'wow' factor from this. Still..quite nice, and 'safe'. But to me, this feels like something the average girl at the mall would wear. Sweet and quite lovely, but nothing 'special'. The bottle is very cute, though!

About reviewer (686 reviews)

Age44-55