3.3

$225.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

a year ago

Considering this costs $215.00 USD for 0.5 oz - yes I'm glad that this was gifted to me and I wasn't paying out of my own pocket! I found the texture to be much lighter than expected - which is a good thing as I'm not too keen on heavy eye creams. I loved the sensation of applying with the applicator each morning as it felt cooling (especially if left in the refrigerator for a few minutes prior). The ingredients list reads like a who's who of the botanical world, plus the odd unusual addition. Did I notice any difference during my time of applying this? Not really. There was a definite increase in hydration but not much in terms of brightening or fine lines. I liked this as an adequate/average eye cream but not something I would go out and purchase. (Note: I used this product April-June 2016) Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled many 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream 9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (567 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

2.0

a year ago

This cream irritated my eye area but it took about a week's worth of use to really notice it. During that time there weren't any positive effects either, not more moisture, brightening, etc. I do like and use other La Mer products so I find the line very hit or miss. This one was just a fail.

About reviewer (137 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

a year ago

I was cursed with insanely dark under eye circles. For years I wondered if this cream would be the answer to my worries but couldn't justify spending so much. When I finally did, I was really disappointed. Yes, it is very moisturizing and wears great under makeup, but a lot of eye creams do that. I have been using this cream for about 3 months day and night and have noticed absolutely no difference in my dark circles. It smells great and the metal applicator helps to de-puff, but if you're thinking about spending $200 in hopes of lightening your dark eye circles, save your money.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

a year ago

For the price I was expecting amazing results however it was just an average eye cream. The consistency was too light for my dry skin. I don't have fine lines yet so I can't speak for its efficacy on repairing wrinkles. However even after using it every night for 3 months I didn't see a difference in the appearance of my dark circles. I will not repurchasing this in the future.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGray

2.0

2 years ago

Chanel Sublimage Eye Cream is way better.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

2 years ago

i just love la mer products they are my absolute favorite products hands down i just love how they make my skin feel when applying them on the stick u get when u apply the eye cream just feels lovely when applying it to your eyes it just glides on this is one of my favourite creams i cant say enough about this brand anither obe of my favourites

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

2 years ago

I got a deluxe sample of this, which is a mini pot that lasted four months since a little goes a long way. It’s a thick, rich cream that doesn’t budge in the pot, even when it’s turned upside down. This was surprisingly not heavy on my oily lids; it absorbs completely in about two minutes. I’ve only used it at night so I don’t know how it performs under makeup. This didn’t irritate my skin or cause any cystic zits in my eye area, which other rich eye creams have done in the past. As for effects: I didn’t notice any big difference between this and Olay Eye Lifting Serum. This eye balm is very moisturizing, seems to brighten the eye area, and I haven’t noticed any new lines, but it hasn’t performed any miracles, nor did I expect it to. Olay’s does all the same things and it’s a fraction of the cost, so I won’t buy a full size of La Mer’s Eye Concentrate.

About reviewer (576 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

2 years ago

Dry under eye area, wrinkles have been my major issue in skin care. No matter i have oily skin my under eye area remains dry. All i can say this is one of the best eye creams/serums i have tried. Yes it is expensivw but you need a tiny bit and it will last you around 6-7 month. Eye creams and serums are the products worth to invest. And this little baby for sure is must have if you are over 30-35!!

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlond

3 years ago

This is a lovely basic eye cream and for someone with combination oily skin I think it`s just perfect because it hydrates the under eye area without being heavy or creating millia. I love the fresh smell, the silver tipped applicator with which I massage my eyes, and the way it makes my skin look. Not bad, but the price is absurd. I mean, I expect miracles for that price and I don`t really see them here. It is comparable to SKII Eye Treatment, which is half the price of this. I would repurchase, but not at this price. My Sysleia eye cream is better in terms of results so I feel I can justify spending my cash on that one more.

About reviewer (907 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

3 years ago

I started using this ream few days ago. It moisturises well my eye area but the dark circles are still there if I don't sleep enough.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm