La Mer The Eye Concentrate

La Mer The Eye Concentrate
The Eye ConcentrateThe Eye Concentrate

3.3

Seaweed (Algae) Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Yeast Extract, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Polysilicone-11, Sea Salt (Maris Sal), Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Helichrysum Arenarium (Everlasting) Extract, Algae Extract, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Tourmaline, Polygonum Fagopyrum Seed Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Hematite, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Whey Protein, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Linoleic Acid, Caffeine, Cholesterol, Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St Pauls Wort) Extract, Artemia Extract, Butylene Glycol, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Biotin, Acetyl Carnitine Hcl, Acetyl Glucosamine, Steareth-20, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Nylon-12, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Isononyl Isononanoate, Sea Whip Extract, Sodium Citrate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Phytosphingosine, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol Dioctanoate, Sucrose, Glycosaminoglycans, Dipeptide-2, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Silica, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Alumina, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

on 11/14/2017 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got a deluxe sample of this, which is a mini pot that lasted four months since a little goes a long way. It’s a thick, rich cream that doesn’t budge in the pot, even when it’s turned upside down. This was surprisingly not heavy on my oily lids; it absorbs completely in about two minutes. I’ve only used it at night so I don’t know how it performs under makeup. This didn’t irritate my skin or cause any cystic zits in my eye area, which other rich eye creams have done in the past. As for effects: I didn’t notice any big difference between this and Olay Eye Lifting Serum. This eye balm is very moisturizing, seems to brighten the eye area, and I haven’t noticed any new lines, but it hasn’t performed any miracles, nor did I expect it to. Olay’s does all the same things and it’s a fraction of the cost, so I won’t buy a full size of La Mer’s Eye Concentrate.

on 10/1/2017 6:31:00 PM

Dry under eye area, wrinkles have been my major issue in skin care. No matter i have oily skin my under eye area remains dry. All i can say this is one of the best eye creams/serums i have tried. Yes it is expensivw but you need a tiny bit and it will last you around 6-7 month. Eye creams and serums are the products worth to invest. And this little baby for sure is must have if you are over 30-35!!

on 8/24/2016 6:32:00 PM

I love the texture of this product although I wish it had a tiny bit more "body" that would make it put (and stay) around the eye area easier.

It contains a very good array of actives along with the concentrated "Miracle Broth". Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment might even be as high as 1% which would be an impressive amount considering that the formula does not contain water and production costs will already be higher than that of a corresponding product that is based on water.

Although I did not see much (if any) improvement around the eyes after using it for 6 months, I can clearly see a visible difference (albeit temporary) after application, the light-reflecting powders do make the eye area look brighter. It will of course wear-off latest after the removal of the eye creme. It provides a very subtle and elegant "veil of light" after application. Obviously it will not be worth the outrageous price this item is selling for.

Comparing it to the LM The Eye Balm, The Eye Concentrate is considerably lighter and will not leave a perceptible residue on the skin as The Eye Concentrate does. The Eye Balm might be a better choice for somebody with very dry skin and in a colder climate though. I did use The Eye Concentrate in the Nordic winter (snow-blasts, wind and way bellow 0C for months) and it provided adequate hydration. Although, ideally it should have been a bit thicker being able to leave a more protective layer, hence providing better hydration too.
As summer goes, this is definitely a winner!

Useless. Thankfully I got some samples from the department store but, this is a waste and a hype. Perhaps it is dependent on ones eyes, but this had no effect whatsoever. Expensive...

on 7/24/2017 9:27:00 AM

This is a lovely basic eye cream and for someone with combination oily skin I think it`s just perfect because it hydrates the under eye area without being heavy or creating millia. I love the fresh smell, the silver tipped applicator with which I massage my eyes, and the way it makes my skin look. Not bad, but the price is absurd. I mean, I expect miracles for that price and I don`t really see them here. It is comparable to SKII Eye Treatment, which is half the price of this. I would repurchase, but not at this price. My Sysleia eye cream is better in terms of results so I feel I can justify spending my cash on that one more.

on 3/11/2017 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I started using this ream few days ago. It moisturises well my eye area but the dark circles are still there if I don't sleep enough.

on 1/3/2016 9:08:00 PM

Super disappointing. Super. I love trying new products but this was just dumb. Smells cucumbery fresh and looks gorgeous in my bathroom ... So I tried it out! But does NOTHING. Repeat. Nothing. I will never buy it again and back to Sisleya Eye Cream which was so much more effective and gave me clear results. To me this is a marketing gimmick and I wish someone had warned me. Now I will warn you.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm about halfway through this full size jar but I haven't really noticed a difference in my under-eye area. My problems are fine lines and dark circles caused by allergies. I use this cream every day and it feels nice and doesn't bother my sensitive skin, but other than that I can't boast of any improvements. It wears well under makeup, which is always a plus. I won't be repurchasing because I want results if I'm going to pay nearly $200 for an eye cream.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I can't believe this. I've used this eye cream for 24 hours and my dark circles have literally gone. Just gone. Unbelievable. I can't even tell out of the pot that I've used any either! Can see this lasting ages.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Highly disappointed. I saw no results and it gave me milia which are the tiny bumps under the eye which I've been trying to get rid of ever since (almost impossible). Like the reviewer below, I'll be going back to my trusty Sisleya.