Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume

Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume

4.4

on 4/11/2016 5:36:00 PM

This is a delightful little version of the skin perfume Pink Sugar only you spray it on your hair. It has all the cute little notes in it like caramel, sugar, belgian waffles, ice cream and stuff that makes the original Pink Sugar so endearing but the hair perfume is not as strong. When i wore the skin perfume it made me sneeze and made my eyes water. This hair perfume is perfect. It's light but gives me the same notes that are in the original scent. It is not overpowering in the least. I sprayed this on my hair when i was in the store and when i was driving home i had my windows down and i had lovely little clouds of "pink sugar" dancing all around the interior of my car as the wind was whipping it around. Lasts and lasts for ages (practically 24 hours) and gives good projection as well. It doesnt give the giant sillage Pink Sugar gives but it's nice. Great little repackaging of the original scent.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I gave this four stars instead of five because it has alcohol in it, which means it should be used sparingly if you don't want it to dry out your hair. What a bummer, because it smells soooo yummylicious. Yes, I made up that word. Yes, you can use it. :P

What's interesting about this stuff is that I think it actually smells better than the perfume. It's got everything in it just like the regular perfume, and it smells exactly the same, except it lacks that plasticky scent that bugs so many people.

If you're one of the lucky ones whose body chemistry doesn't emit the plastic scent on the drydown, I hate you. Oops, I mean congratulations. :P

For the rest of us mere mortals, this is a great way to get that delicious scent without having to deal with the obnoxious licorice/melting plastic whatever it is.

To Read all 45 Reviews, Login or Join

This makes my hair smell so sweet but in a sexy way, not a teeny bopper way. Every time I get a whiff of it I get happy. Plus it's a boy magnet.

This is one of the only scent products that I used up....I'm on the last few drops. It.smells amazing. Also, I like it better than the perfume. I have received many compliments on this ....it also leaves your hair smelling very fresh and looking more shiny and manageable . I do not wash my hair every day. Sometimes I only.wash it a few times a week so I use this and dry shampoo to keep my.hair very fresh ...this is amazing.

I purchased this at Kohls and it was the last one. I'm so glad I did because I just love it! Which, is incredibly strange for me to say as I'm more into fresh florals mixed with citrus, or I like a nice musk. My perfume choices are Coach Poppy, Musk oil, and DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom. So a scent like Pink Sugar is normally something I would not use. Well, first sniff was love! There is something that is very comforting about Pink Sugar to me. This is also my 1st time ever smelling it. I never did before because I always thought sweet perfumes were not for me.

For my hair this is fantastic my fiance`even liked it! Yes, it is very sweet but the mix of sweets is very nice and ultra girlie which is kinda cool to me. Being as I grew up a tomboy this scent makes me feel I've grown into my femininity. What I like about it as someone who usually strays from cones when I wash my hair. With styling products and hair perfumes I do not mind a little bit of cone because the scent lasts longer and it tames some frizz, and softens my hair.

I'm so glad I got this 15$ was a little pricey compared to other hair perfumes but a little goes a long way with Pink Sugar. The scent isn't overpowering and it does not ruin the scent of my perfume. It just makes your hair smell delish and feel so soft and shiny. For me because my hair is so long it's nice to have something to freshen it up. Plus when I catch a whiff it's just so comforting. It's a warm sweet but what amazes me is I really like it. I will be buying more of these. I actually want back ups of this:) If you like scents on the sugary side this is love! Plus, it does a great job getting gross food smells out or just to freshen up. It is great in my opinion.:) Totally Recommended!

I've been trying to get my hands on this product for some time after my best friends mom first showed it to me years ago--it smells so irresistible its a fragrance that's hard to forget! Coming from a girl who normally opts for more earthy fragrances, this hair perfume isn't something I would normally choose but the smell is freaking delicious. Best described as vanilla frosting, cotton candy notes that mellow out to a warm amber/woody scent with prolonged wear, It's sweet smelling without that cheapy cotton candy smell like body fantasies tween sprays. Not only does it smell divine and last a long time, it gathers alot of compliments and makes my hair smoother, softer and with a lovely sheen. It's a real treat and makes me feel very feminine ;3 I highly recommend it and would repurchase again when I run out, which might be a while since a little goes a long way~ The best way to use it is on clean damp hair so the smell lasts longer and your hair will dry frizz free, shiny and smelly yummy :)

It's rare when I disagree with the reviews, but I really didn't like this stuff. To be fair, scents can vary on different people and it could just be on me that I'm not liking it.

It just smells far too young (think: bubblegum candy sickly sweet), and this kind of cheapens it. Like I rolled around in one of those $1.99 spray scents. It's too expensive for it to smell like that. Also, it doesn't seem to hold up very long. Some shampoos---like the Herbal Essences line---will leave a scent in your hair far longer.

If you are really wanting to try it, you might want to see if you can get a sample of it first...

on 3/28/2013 3:05:00 AM

I bought this spray for days when I don't wash my hair. It smells so good and I get a lot of compliments on it. I've read reviews where people say it doesn't last long for them but when I use it I can still smell it at the end of the day. So maybe it just depends. It also gives my hair a great shine.

on 2/26/2013 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this in hopes that it would be a better alternative to the perfume. This is equally as strong as the perfume. I will not repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I wash my hair once a week and the main reason i bought this is to make it smell nice.
I LOVE the smell and my roommate likes it too.
It doesn't last all day but it does what i need it to.
Guys always tell me i smell nice.
Try it, you'll love it. Its such a sweet bubble gummy candy smell :)

Popular Fragrances