Color Oops Regular Strength Hair Color Remover

Color Oops Regular Strength Hair Color Remover
Regular Strength Hair Color RemoverRegular Strength Hair Color Remover

on 10/15/2012 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've used Color Oops several times, but it's unpredictable what you'll get. Most of the time it always turns to a brassy strawberry blond-ish color for me. I will say for the most part it's not overly damaging, but I think I used the one that was supposed to be moisturizing. But when I went to a salon only a week after using it they couldn't believe that my hair was in that good of a condition. But this is something akin to bleaching. You are still lifting color out of your hair, and it can be just as damaging.

on 9/15/2009 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have naturally medium brown hair. This summer I was dying it Dark Golden Blond which I really loved, but was tired of fixing roots. I grabbed a medium brown color but it was a cool and I was A-S-H-Y! So green. Was really scared to use this stuff.

Verdict - worked like a charm! Back to the color it was, EXACTLY! Smelled like crap though. I could smell it on my hair for weeks after. But, worth the stink for not having green hair.

Highly recommend! Stick with regular strength, I hear scary things about the Extra Strength.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

my hair used to be really dark brown- pretty much black. i had colored it a dark ruby red and it was fading into an ugly brown. i wanted my black hair back so i tried to use this. first of all, the smell is SO terrible i could barely stand it. and my hair still reeks of it too; i used this stuff 2 hours ago!! disgusting. but i got over it considering the miracles i thought it would produce. it took out the ugly faded brown a little, to a point where it just looks like my hair is black with brown highlights. it's not too bad, but it didn't remove it completely and i wanted my hair to be all over black again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this product has now rescued me two times from ashy-ness. my hair is porous and sucks up color like crazy--the most recent time, i left a toner on for under 4 minutes, mixed with a 10 vol developer, and my level 8/9 highlights blonde hair turned GREYISH BROWN. color oops sucked it right out. the smell is foul, like rancid perm solution and broccoli, but it WORKS, and it will not destroy your hair. after shampooing and conditioning following color oops, my hair felt like and looked like normal. it's well worth the stench! i can only find it at rite aid in my area, and costs about $10.

on 6/16/2008 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product, I have blonde hair with many highlights and i decided i wanted to look brunette but it looked awful on me so i buy this product and wow my blond is back again, i just put another blonde color on and i look exactly the same as i was before this coloration. No damage, and yes it turned a little bit orange but with another dye it is perfect.