Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15
Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

3.2

on 10/5/2013 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Thank goodness I bought this at a very low price at Big Lots. I don't like it at all. First of all the smell is obnoxious....actually can be headache causing with me. Second, the feel of the cream is gritty. I can't really explain it...feels like it has dirt in it. Third, the cream is very thick which makes it a little difficult to apply. Fourth, it doesn't work!! No firming and very little moisturizing.

I bought this for about 8$ on Ebay so i didnt expect much, it does a good job as a moisturizer, but it doesnt get rid of any lines at all. I have been using it for over a month so i can tell it's not really going anywhere lol It is nice to use under a foundation though.

This stuff is amazing! Its an amazing moisturizer, kind of greasy but who cares? LOOVE THIS STUFF! This is like a night cream, kind of heavy, so make sure you alternate this with something else, but this leaves my skin so soooofftt! My mom has used this for like years [Im talking 10tubs] and I have been using it since a while back and love it! Definitely one of my fav moisturizers to put on before foundation as my makeup slides smoothly! :) Buy this guyss you wont regret! :) Would repurchase!
Check out my reviews on other products and let me know if this review was helpful or not. :)

I don't like this product. I bought it cuz it was on clearance sale, but I guess I paid for what I got. The scent is a very strong perfume and it feels greasy when you put it on. I don't see it doing any wrinkle treatment or lifting. Don't waste your money on this product!

on 3/29/2011 9:00:00 PM

I don't have a lot of faith in any lifting or firming boasts of any moisturiser. I used a jar of this and not surprisingly didnt see any lifting or firming. It does a decent job of moisturising and its very reasonably priced. However, it seems to have a slight gritty feeling on the skin which I didn't like. There are other moisturisers with SPF in them at the same price point which are better.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not a bad moisturizer with SPF 15 for the price. This is prob one of the cheaper anti-winkle creams I've seen for the under $20.00 price range.It retails between $11-$15 in price range and you can almost always find a $1-$2 coupon in the sunday paper for one of Garnier's products. I have combination skin and this left my skin kinda greasy this past summer so I think this would do better for someone who has dry skin. If you have oily/combination skin this works better in the cooler winter months.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I like the way my skin feels with this on. It is probably best for skin that tends to dry out. Mine is that way at the moment.

As far as lifting/firming is concerned - I can't tell but then again, I am 31. I like the fact that there is an SPF 20 also. All in all, a good inexpensive alternative if you need sunscreen and moisture.

I should have checked up the reviews for this before I bought it, but the buy 1 get 1 free deal blinded me. I wanted something cheap I can slather to help out with my wallet. I got the firming eye cream as well. The eye cream is pretty good but THIS is a product from hell for me. Only pros are the pump bottle and creamy consistancy. I broke out in rashes ALL over my face and up to the point where applied on my neck. My skin was swollen and red with tiny tiny bumps EVERYWHERE. It itched and burned at the same time. My skin was peeling and was sore. I had 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cystic pimples on my chin that came up 2-3 at time. NINE!!!! I get one or two at most before my period but this is out of this world terrible. This went on for 3 weeks with not even my trusty Decleor balms and oils to make it go away. My friend who got it with me went through this too but not to my degree. From reading the reviews, it seems this did not happen only to me. BE CAREFUL and try it in a small area before.

on 1/17/2009 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had been using Garnier's regenerating 'sun-damage reversal' face lotion for awhile now, but with the cold dry air this winter, i needed something more moisturizing, so i switched to this formulation with pretty good results.
~Pros: hygenic pump bottle, creamy thick formula soaks in well, does not leave me greasy at all, nice light fragrance (goes away once it's absorbed), can get good deals at local drugstores when they have BOGOF sales. NO breakouts (and i usually break out when trying new products)
~Cons: I've never spent more than 10 bucks on a little bottle of face lotion, so i find the price to be a bit much for the amount of product you get- I used up an entire bottle a little over a month. But hey, i must have liked it to use up the whole thing!! haha :-). I didnt really notice much "firming" action, but i bought it for the "moisture" qualities anyway.
**I just bought my second bottle and got the one without SPF by accident, and for some reason, it doesnt feel quite as thick/creamy than the SPF 15 one. I'm still using it, but i wish i picked up the one with SPF.

I think this is a good product. I have been wearing it for about 3 weeks now. No breakouts or irritation. Does not feel greasy or weird. Has SPF 15. Pump dispenser is good. Price....meh...I think they charge a bit too much for the amount. Wrinkle wise, I actually do see a difference! I didn't really expect to. I'm very skeptical about these things. But, indeed, the lines are not as deep and no longer is my makeup settling into them. Skin is smoother all over my face. I'm 40 years old so as you can imagine this is an important issue for me right now.

The only thing not totally positive about this is that foundation is a little harder to apply with it on. The sponge "drags" a bit. However, I can overcome this by using a lighter touch.