Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15
Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

2.8

I read the reviews of the this cream and am somewhat shocked. I noticed firmer skin, a luminous glow and refined texture all with an SPF 15 for daily wear. The texture of the cream is non-oily, crème like consistency and settles in well for under makeup. Price is mid-range pharmacy grade but I buy when it's on sale at SDM or WM. I am on my third container of this stuff - love, love, love. (just a thought - maybe not for younger skins - more like "over-35" wonder crème). :)

This stuff is amazing! Its an amazing moisturizer, kind of greasy but who cares? LOOVE THIS STUFF! This is like a night cream, kind of heavy, so make sure you alternate this with something else, but this leaves my skin so soooofftt! My mom has used this for like years [Im talking 10tubs] and I have been using it since a while back and love it! Definitely one of my fav moisturizers to put on before foundation as my makeup slides smoothly! :) Buy this guyss you wont regret! :) Would repurchase!
Check out my reviews on other products and let me know if this review was helpful or not. :)

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I was looking for a product with SPF to wear as a daily moisturizer and thank goodness I found this! I was sold with the eye cream, so I figured this would be just as awesome....lo and behold, it IS! I love the ingredients..the retinyl is way less irritating then retinol and offers the same benefits. It's mostly unscented..just has a light sunscreen scent that goes away quickly once it's applied and soaks into the skin. This leaves me non-greasy, supple and protected. Love it! The glow it gives is beyond ethereal...all this from an affordable moisturizer?!! INSANE!! Love love love it!

xoxoxox
- Mad Madam Jess

My review is for the eye cream. My undereyes tend to be puffy with bags, but this cream firms and lifts beautifully. I'm over 30 but don't have wrinkles so I can't evaluate the "anti-wrinkle" claim; however, this product moisturizes and absorbs well. I would rate this product over Oil of Olay, Neutrogena, and L'Oreal as well as Clinique for its firming results. Next I will try the Boscia Enlivening Amino-AG eye cream since it's gotten good reviews here, but I'm positive I'll return to this cream in the future if only to rotate with a more expensive cream that also works well for firming under my eyes (Boscia's is $38; Garnier's is $15).

on 1/7/2009 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've been using this everyday for at least a year and love the ingredients. I have combination skin that can get sensitive or oily at times and don't find this product to be greasy at all...in fact it feels very light. It's gentle enough for me to even use around the eye area, (while wearing contact lenses), without any stinging or puffiness. Makes my face feel smoother and healthier. I would recommend this, especially for it's reasonable "drug store" price.

Edited to add: Last night I opened a new container of this and put a little on my face and neck....immediately felt burning and stinging.....couldn't wipe the stuff off fast enough! So, I then had a look at the label and it appears to me that the the list of ingredients has been changed. If this is the case, they just lost a repeat customer.

on 4/12/2008 1:39:00 AM

I can't believe that I never wrote a review for this...this is my HG day cream! I have both the original and the "glow" version that contains suble self-tanners (which doesn't seem to tan me at all). I like the original better b/c it really does make your skin feel yummy... well-moisturized but not greasy at all...and its great for combination-dry skin. keeps it well-moisturized most of the day. I like that the packaging is in a pump too... plus its inexpensive and works better than the pricier stuff I've tried...I also like the night cream version of this.

on 3/12/2008 4:03:00 AM

I've been using this as a night-time eye cream for several months. I got a huge handful of sample packets, but know that it won't work on my face (acne-prone). I've been quite happy with it as an eye cream. I don't get redness from overexfoliation, I don't have an increase in milia, and it is moisturizing without being greasy.

I've used it as a "control" eye cream when trying other lotions, and I usually see a negative difference in the guinea pig eye. I'd actually give the eye cream version of this a shot some time.

on 1/11/2008 6:14:00 PM

I really like this, contrary to what some of the other reviewers have stated. This product has a heavy consistency but is not at all greasy, esp. since my skin is normal/oily. I don't know how good the spf is, but this really seems to smooth my skin and keep it glowing and healthy looking. No complaints so far.

I wish I could give this a 3.5, because that's a bit more accurate. I'd say if we're talking drugstore products only, this is a 4.5.

I've used this on and off for years - it's my go-to for the times when I don't want to purchase an expensive cream/want to give my wallet a break.

I'm honestly surprised to see all of the negative reviews. This cream gives me results!

The pump is nice and when you get the hang of it, you can control how far down you press and dispense just the right amount. One full pump is good for my face and neck. This is kind of indulgent, but I also use some on my hands at night. The consistency is thick and emollient - it will NOT leave you with a matte finish, so if you hate looking "glowy", forget about this one. Personally, I love it. It's very moisturizing so I use it during the day only in winter (you will look super greasy if you wear this under makeup in the hot months!) and use it as a night cream when it's warmer.

I have sensitive dry/combo skin and a tendency to break out - this cream does not break me out or cause redness/other negative reactions (which is nice, as many other products with SPF tend to break me out). It actually leaves my face feeling smooth, soft, plumped, and moisturized (which so many moisturizers fail to do). I have very few fine lines on my forehead only and this seems to fill them out nicely. I've been using this on and off since my early 20's (just turned 30) and I do believe it's had a hand in keeping me relatively wrinkle free. Right now I am using this at night and the Garnier Ultra Lift serum/moisturizer 2-in-1 in the morning and I can't complain about the results. You'll find better high end products but this outshines the (many, many lol) other drugstore moisturizers I've tried.

on 3/28/2010 9:38:00 PM

This is a really great product for me--did not make me break out or clog up my pores and seems to sink in really well, unlike many moisturizers I have used that also feature an SPF. It was not greasy and did not make my face oily, but I can't really tell about the anti-wrinkle aspect. I would give this product 5 stars if it came in a higher SPF.