Too Faced Tanning Bed in a Tube

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Too Faced Tanning Bed in a Tube

1 review

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

What does everyone hate about self-tanners? They turn you orange, they streak, and they smell awful. Tanning Bed in a Tube does NONE of that! The pina colada scent has been mentioned - while it is not my favorite smell in the world, it is pleasant and certainly beats the pants off the standard self-tanner smell. Also, as it is a gradual self-tanner, no streaks! And best of all is the color - a decidedy non-orange golden glow. When the stuff comes out of the bottle it looks like a shimmery rosy peach color, and on my skin looks bronzed but natural. I have medium skin that takes color well - as this is a gradual self-tanner the color payoff is not huge for me (might be more on the fair-skinned), but I prefer that anyway to a more drastic color that I'll probably streak during application. It also contains a golden shimmer, which really does make your skin look "lit from within" (think Jennifer Lopez in her heyday) but isn't over-the-top sparkly. It is also a very moisturizing lotion, my skin feels really smooth and soft after applying. I love that applying this is not a chore like self-tanners can be! I haven't had problems with it transferring to my clothes, but I'm very careful to let it dry (aka hang out naked) for 10-15 minutes before getting dressed. I still wouldn't wear it with valuable or hard-to-clean clothes though, just in case. At $22.50 a bottle, it's kinda pricey but not as bad as some of the high-end brands. During application, the tube can get slippery and is easy to drop, so I have to be careful with that. This is really good stuff though, I'm on my second tube already, and I use it just about every other day (I like a subtle color, if you want to be really dark this stuff may not do that for you). I only wish Too Faced made a facial version!
UPDATE: Ok, I found some of this on the inside of my bra the other day - so yes, it can transfer. However, it washed right out!