La Prairie CELLULAR RADIANCE CONCENTRATE PURE GOLD

3.3

Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disiloxane, Sd Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Isododecane, Methylpropanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Peg/Ppg-20/15 Dimethicone, Glycoproteins, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Algae) Extract, Quartz (Silica), Oleyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Cholesteryl Oleate, Propylene Carbonate, Cholesteryl Stearate, Glucosamine Hcl, Acetyl Glutamyl Heptapeptide-3, Hyaluronic Acid, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Leaf/Stem Extract, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Arginine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Polyacrylamide, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Niacinamide, Malic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Algae Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Ubiquinone, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Beta-Carotene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polysilicone-11, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hydroxide, Laureth-7, Mica, Fragrance, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract, Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Gold, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

I have to agree with the young lady who states this overpriced serum leaves gold particles ALL over your face, the particles do not instantly break down and the smell of chemicals is not pleasant. At $525 for 1 ounce, most definately will not buy again. I do not have too many skin issues, but I have tried many La Prairie FULL size products, & must say I'll spend my $ elsewhere! I tried it for almost 4 months to see NO results except softer skin which you can get from a way less expensive product... WHO needs gold flecks except maybe if you're going out or for New Year's Eve! I do love the Cellular hydrating serum & the Luxe cream. So some of us can afford the full sized products, and some of us can't doesn't mean the ones who use samples don't have a right to their opinion or should feel embarassed? Just be happy that some of us are blessed to have the luxury of trying many high end new products such as the Ice Crystal Dry Oil or the Sleep Mask why knock others? Personally, I can live without all the gold flecks on my face & do without this awful smell, ... Oh, & the product label states use a couple of drops & rub all over face & throat? Please a couple of drops gets you one cheek of gold:) You need way more than a few drops! SAVE your $$$

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this serum. I actually own a full size of it. You really cannot listen to people who say they had a sample. That's like someone trying to say they can review a restaurant because they had a bite of food from there. If you cannot afford the full product to use as directed, don't review it. All this anger and haterade on MUA because people cannot afford a product is too childish.

This serum PUNISHES me. My skin looks so amazing since using it. During the day I use the LP Ice Crystal Complex Dry Oil along with the Skin Caviar Luxe Cream. At night I use this serum with the SCLC, and my Luxe Sleep Mask. It has really added that extra bit to my routine that causes everyone to think I'm still in my mid-20's. I might start using this in the day and mixing my dry oil in with my moisturiser (which you can do).

And by the way, anyone saying this product makes your face look like it has glitter or sparkles is really just telling you they've never used it. As soon as you start rubbing the serum into the skin, the real gold particles instantly break apart and disappear into the skin. That little girl who lied in her review should feel embarrassed.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love La Prairie. That said, I mainly use their Skin Caviar line. I use the Cellular Radiance Face and Eye Cream for nights out, to make my skin glow. Sadly, that's all this line does. If you read the description on their own website, they make no promises about actual skincare benefits. This line is meant to reflect light back, making the skin appear light and "glowing." That is achieved through the massive amount of reflective particles in each of the line's products.

I got a huge sample of this serum that lasted two months, with a Cellular Radiance set. As the pictures on this page show, there are gold flecks throughout the serum. Fine for nights out, but not exactly great for the office nor is it good skincare.

I use the face cream and eye cream for those fun nights on the town, but I would absolutely not wear the creams or serum to bed or in my actual skincare regimen. This line simply doesn't provide any skincare or antiaging benefits.

Just started using this product, this week, after having fallen in love with it while trying out at a couple of counters a few months ago. They have recently updated this product, so I am using the newer version though I probably tried the older one when I was testing it at the counter. Little annoyed this product went up by £20 just before I bought it, but I didn't have to pay full price anyway (otherwise I would never consider buying it) so it wasn't too bad. As I bought it online, I didn't get any GWP so I haven't tried it with the Radiance Cream but it seems to work well enough with my Sisley and La Mer moisturizers. I'm only 25, and I think this is probably designed for much older skin, but since i've been working in a high pressured office environment I feel my skin needs some extra attention. I have sensitive skin and have been suffering from environmental stress which is evident on my skin. Only recently just started to use night creams religiously, and had been considering buying the Estee Lauder ANR for a while, as I liked the immediate results when I tested it at the counter but never liked the texture enough to want to try it out long term. So this La Prairie is actually my first ever serum/concentrate purchase! I'm not normally that into La Prairie products, on the whole, as La Mer and Sisley products suit my skin better, but I hand picked this one for its texture. So far so good.......obviously will update when I have been using this for a while.
UPDATE: Have been using the Skin Caviar Crystalline Concentre which I like much better, but my mum's skin perfers this one. Still loving La Prairie serums! x

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I tried a sample of this and lets just say that I'm in love with this serum. The first day I tried this on with the radiance cream (no foundation) and I got so many compliments from strangers saying that my skin was glowing and was looking so healthy. This is pure luxury but it also has many added benefits namely hydrations, anti-aging, and makes your skin glow. I will admit that the smell of this product is disgusting but thankfully it does not linger. The radiance cream however smells great. This serum has numerous gold particles in it which is really cool to look at too. One downfall for me apart from the price is that gives me a tanned look which I dislike. I will not buy the full size bottle becaus I much prefer my Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate paired with Bobbi Brown Extra Balm (for night) and for the day I prefer my Clarins sunscreen paired with the La Prarie Skin Caviar Cristalline Concentrate. This combination is PERFECTION for me.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product it is expensive but top quality! The results are fantastic!

I have only used a sample of this product. I must say I primarily love La Prairie because of the way they present their products (at least in Belgium): they don't have a hundrud commercials on tv (see Lancôme and Estée lauder, L'Oréal), they only once in a while have advertisements in magazines like Vogue, which are tastefully done, not with random percentages, etc.,..

I like how they constantly market their products as first and foremost a luxury: the (frosted) glass bottles (which not many brands have),... As opposed to other brands who charge the same price for tacky plastic packaging.

Now I do not think it's fair to exspect that a cosmetic (department store) product will erase lines/ wrinkles (anything like that). They're not even allowed to put anything in the products that will work on a deeper level, like vitamin A. That's why you need a prescription for retin-A, tretinoin,...

So if you take all of this in account, this product should moisturise lightly (as it is a serum), which I find it does. I also love the gold particles, which add a nice glow. My skin felt nice to the touch. It also contains anti-oxidants, which are always good for skin, so saying this is a strictly cosmetical product isn't right. And of course I love the golden bottle, you don't even need to put it in your bathroom closet, as it looks so nice. 30ml would last a year I think.

Now the price, you must take in account that it's LP and of course the bottle I think. You can't exspect it to cost 250 dollars when their other products which are packaged more simply already cost that amount. And also keep in mind there is much less advertising than say Estée Lauder, no tacky celebrity endorsements,...

For the moment I will not purchase as I rather save my money for a new handbag, and I already have a lot of products, but I definitely like this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was given this as a generous sample to my other La Prairie purchases and I'm yet to find its magic. For the price I would expect it to be a miracle. It isn't.

Again,I got this as a gift from my ex boss.I must say it didn't really work on me,probably I do not have much related skin problems which this serum is supposed to address.I still havent finished the whole bottle after using it for more than a year now.This suffice to say that i dont see any significant difference to my skin concern now.I have tried better products at cheaper price than this.Unbelievable right??Yes,is true.....

At least,I'm now convinced and happy that it is not necessarily true that highest quality product must come with most exorbitant price!

This serum is $525, and most high end treatment serums are between $100-200. This serum is definitely not worth the difference. However I do really like it and think that it helps my skin not only look better (gives it a nice glow and I don't think the glitter is noticeable) but it also makes my face feel better (very smooth and supple). Probably will not buy again though because I would rather have shoes for that much money.