no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/06/2013

Love this color! The formula is amazing. I've had this on my nails for 7 days and it hasn't chipped yet. The only problem is this didn't last very long in the bottle. After having for a year it has gooped up. I would buy again even knowing that because of the staying power and color.

About reviewer (387 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBrown

Jan/17/2013

This eggplant shade called to me and I wasn't disappointed. Went on fine, average wear. Flattering on my pale winter skin and matched my colder weather outfits nicely. Glad I have it in my collection!

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

2.0
fromdiana6

Jan/28/2010

Lovely dark, purplish red-brown color, but the staying power is terrible! It chips way too quickly and easily for such a dark color. I even used it together with the base coat and top coat from the same Pro Manicure line- it peeled right off in the shower! Also took FOREVER to dry. Ugh.

About reviewer (174 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2.0
fromlyrae

Nov/19/2008

Not impressed! I picked it for its similarity to Revlon's "Vixen", my HG colour, but the L'Oréal polish quality is poor. It was gummy on my nails and took a long time to really dry. It also bubbled on my nails -- not as badly as "Vixen" did, but enough that it's visible and annoying.

With two coats (plus base and top coat) it chipped the first day. On …

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

fromohana6

Jul/28/2008

I'm warm, tan, MMM, brown hair, brown eyes and as a pedi, 2 coats of this is a grape juice color for me (definitely not as dark as fivezero's pic), and jelly-like. Out of all the darks/vampies I had, this is the only one that survived my purge. I love the L'Oreal Pro brushes, formula, how it applies, dries and wears. Great polish, and this is a great shade.

About reviewer (130 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

Nov/03/2007

This is a dark brownish red. It's a great color if you want a dark red that still looks red rather than almost black. It has lasted 2 weeks on my toenails with very minor chipping at the cuticle. Much better lasting quality than I have found in OPI or Essie. Huge rave for this one.

About reviewer (350 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Nov/03/2007

The color is just like Vamp - a deep burgundy that works great in contrast with fair skin. I love the applicator brush, it spreads perfectly making it simple to apply to each nail in three simple swipes. I've found the Pro Manicure line with L'oreal is consistently wonderful when it comes to lasting power and just overall quality.

About reviewer (133 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Apr/27/2007

Breaking Curfew is from L'Oréal's new line of Pro Manicure nail polishes, which come in chic square bottles that are reminiscent of Essie bottles. This colour is a deep plum-browned red creme that lies comfortably in vampy territory. It's a great substitute for more expensive colours like Chanel Vamp and Essie Wicked. I did need three coats to even this one out, but …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (811 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm