4.7

price range

Reviews

from

a year ago

The BEST lashes to try when you really start wanna venturing out from ELF $1 lashes lol (No shame! I did the same!). These are extremely natural looking. Easy to apply, feel lightweight, and gorgeous enough to add that flirty flair back to your eyes! I always wait for Ulta to have deals on these.

About reviewer (224 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

a year ago

VERY VERY easy to use. Look very natural. Better (And cheaper) than Sephora brand.

About reviewer (154 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3 years ago

As I have grown older my lashes have thinned out and I find that using a more natural looking false lash really helps the look of my eyes. I have tried several brands and several different styles and believe I have settled on this Ardell product. It did take me a little time to become accomplished re application but the real challenge seemed to be finding a pair that didn't look too artificial. The demi wisps were just too much for me but these look very much like my lashes but better. The thin band makes the look very natural. I do have an allergy to latex and so I use a latex free adhesive glue made by Revlon. The price point on these is good - especially if you get them on any kind of sale or buy in volume. (On a personal note - I found that making it my mission to apply lashes every single day for one full month worked to teach me how to apply them without too much angst!).

About reviewer (484 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

4 years ago

I don't wear lashes often, but when I do...this is the only brand! Strip or individual lashes...both are better than any others that I have tried. I use the Black Ardell lash glue. I have only used one other glue....it was a nightmare! The Ardell is flexible, easy to remove and does not bother sensitive eyes.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

4 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1rg79pBej0 These lashes are very natural looking. They are about as long as mine are naturally, however they fill in and add a ton of volume and symmetry to your lashes. Very lovely. Quite easy to apply, but not as easy as the 105's for some reason. These are really great lashes for a natural look.

About reviewer (306 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

4 years ago

These actually look pretty real. I have used worse and used better before. Makes lashes look instantly longer and thicker which is nice. Looks a lot more natural than 90% of the lashes out there. Well done invisbands.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

My go to lashes, perfect for a natural look for girls with small eyes, they gave you a nice almond shape if you know how to place them properly. I havent had issuse with the size of the lashes dont need to cut them to fit my eye shape. Great lashes for beginners

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

3.0
from

5 years ago

Ive been just getting into using falsies and these are my second pair (the first pair I tried for $1 elf ones) and I really like how natural they look on my lashes!! My lashes are average thickness and length, nothing exciting. But these just add the extra oomph I was looking for without being over the top! Loves it! Edit: I still really like these but took a lippy off for them being very delicate. The hairs pull out really easy even when Im being very careful with them!!

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0

5 years ago

This is the 3rd or 4th time I have bought the 110s. I just wanted to state a few things: 1. the invisible band doesn't necessarily contribute to a 'natural look' --mainly because it is quite obvious and the plastic-y artificiality can't be covered up with eyeliner. 2. They make good half lashes, but for some reason, as full lashes they do end up making my eyes look smaller and kinda void of life (with that dully glistening plastic so close to the eyeballs?). IDK why. I feel that I look better without them. 3. They are good lashes for layering. (So, first this and then the 301 half lashes--to make for a smooth transition). 4. Clearly I would repurchase as I have done so already. They are good for certain 'looks'--lashes are fun! However they don't hold up that well compared to other ardell lashes, nor as well as Quo! They start looking gritty and worn quite quickly even if one takes great care of them. Also, they lose their curl in a jiffy.

About reviewer (635 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

6 years ago

It is my first time using false eyelashes. They feel a little heavy on my left eye. Maybe its just me. Look natural and they are good for every day makeup.

About reviewer (109 reviews)

Age30-35