4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 days ago

I have dry to normal eczema sensitive skin and I used up a couple of 30ml sample bottles of this Micellar Water. This does not have a scent, and does not irritate my skin. It's easy to remove make-up from eyes and skin. Would recommend and I would purchase this in a full size bottle.

About reviewer (358 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

a year ago

Im quickly falling in love with the whole Vichy skincare line. Everything Ive tried has worked beautifully and this product is just another one that has worked so well. Disclaimer - I have not used this all over my whole face as a cleanser. I need to try that. But I have used this as a MU remove and find it removes even the most stubborn, waterproof makeup so well. Its gentle enough to use near the eyes. I usually put a little on a q-tip to remove mascara and stubborn eye liner as I can get right into the lash line with this. Fabulous product to have on hand.

About reviewer (255 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

from

a year ago

Amazing micellar water, simply the best, and I've tried many! It may be that my skin (combination, sensitive, gets dry if I use a foaming wash) gets along well with Vichy, but I just love their products: dercos shampoo, vichy micellar water, aqualia thermal serum, mineral 89 serum.. these are miracle workers for me.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

a year ago

Best cleaning lotion for heavy make up.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2.0

3 years ago

I've been using this for several weeks and don't think it's very good as far as micellar waters go. Even though the liquid is actually slightly soapy, it still doesn't remove my eye makeup very well; particularly my eyeliner. I also find it drying and not as gentle as expected. I will finish using the bottle, but would definitely not purchase again.

About reviewer (360 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Fine

3 years ago

I actually did really like this micellar water, but probably wouldn't buy it again unless I got it on sale. I only buy this when CVS runs promotions of "Spend $30 get $10 extra bucks" for Vichy. That sale, in conjunction with the millions of coupons they hand out actually knocks the price of this micellar water from about $15 to roughly $5-7. Price aside, this micellar water is really nice. I wouldn't say it is too much different from my Simple micellar water, but I really enjoyed it nonetheless. It removes makeup well, and doesn't irritate my eyes. It rinses cleanly without leaving a residue. Couldn't ask any more of it.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

Let's start with the sad truth. I'm one of those silly people who think that more you pay for something better it will work. I have a friend in the industry who told me that cosmetic is never priced regarding its costs. Actual cost is always minimal. Even 600$ jar of cream that uses very special algae costs about 10$ in production. I was browsing MUA to find some cleanser that will improve my recently developed rosacea and found this one. So glad I did. When I start using it I thought it does nothing and almost tossed it away. But then I decided to continue since it wasn't making my skin any worse. So glad I did! After 3.5 weeks of constant use, my rosacea is almost gone! I'm one of those people who have very sensitive and severely dehydrated skin. I can use this cleanser all over my face! My eyes included. Only few products out there do not irritate my eyes. The packaging is beautiful and very well made, the price is awesome compared to everything I've used before. HG!

About reviewer (667 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

This is a really nice cleansing water. It removes makeup, cleanses, and tones the skin. It's good to buy it when the 400 mL bottle is available! I use this every morning, or when I'm wearing a lot of makeup that I want to remove before I cleanse. Safe to use around the eyes!

About reviewer (470 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

from

4 years ago

I scooped up a bottle of this when I found a 400 ml pump bottle of it on sale for $20 CDN when its normally about $30. $20 is what I normally spend on my beloved Marcelle water...usually they sell in 300 ml but sometimes they sell the bonus 400 ml bottles for the same price. Same goes for Bioderma which is my second favourite. So, I was excited to try this hoping it would be just as good or better since its pricier...until I noticed the ingredients for this are almost exactly the same as the pink Garnier water that I bought for about $7 for 400 ml. Literally the only difference is this one has panthenol and fragrance and Garnier has neither. Well I suppose if you want to nitpick...this one states that its made with Vichy thermal spa water...where I suppose Garnier only uses plain boring regular water??? If you believe the hype about water from France I guess that matters...but I will not be paying 3 times as much for something I can get so cheap. Anyhow, onto the product, yes it removes make up well....and I don't notice the fragrance actually. I find it gentle enough on my skin and I like the pump bottle on the larger sizes of this although I end up soaking my cotton pad too much. I use this and any micellar water to remove make up/sunscreen before washing my face so I cant really tell you if its sticky if not rinsed or how/if it works as a toner. But I am both annoyed and glad to know the similarities between this and the Garnier water-which I actually haven't tried yet its sitting in my medicine cabinet for a back up-because now I know since I like this one I will like that one and that's definitely a cheap thrill...

About reviewer (322 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

4 years ago

This is my Holy Grail makeup remover! Its like a mr clean magic eraser but in liquid form and for your makeup! No matter what kind of staying power my makeup has, this will assure me that every single spec comes off of my eyes and face in very little time. Works wonderfully, doesnt take much nor does it take long and best of all, it feels like im removing my makeup with water! it doesnt irritate my eyes or skin and has a pleasant smell. Theres no weird slimy feeling left behind either, its not oily at all! I find it actually moisturizes my skin. I love the regular and jumbo size bottles, small is a cap and jumbo has a pump. It can be pricey at 25$ a bottle for the little one but if you catch it on sale for 15$, its worth it! You HAVE to try this stuff!

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age19-24