3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Mi piacerebbe avere questo profumo. Come posso acquistarlo?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair

2 years ago

Beautiful floral scent

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesBlack

3.0

2 years ago

I am not a fan but my 12 year old loves it and the pink packaging is attractive to many. The sweet floral scent is OK - but not my favorite - I am a citrus fan.

About reviewer (2422 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

I extremely would recommend this product as it is not just a great gift for one of your loved ones but a great gift to reward yourself l. It has great packaging and I love the colours on the bottle. Yes, it smells beautiful! I bought this from a local drugstore for a reasonable price! I would love to get this product so I can test it again becaus the last time I had this product was a few months ago and now I can hardly remember the smell but I do remember it was beautiful ???? You should buy & I should test????????‍♀️???????? @makeupalley

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Tan

1.0

3 years ago

Somehow, many years ago, I got gift with a set that had some BBW Sweet Pea items in it and oh my god, I was scarred for life. I believed for many years that I didn't like sweet pea as a note in perfume, but really it was just whatever gross collection of b-grade chemicals BBW puts into this that turned me off. Something about this body spray clung to my skin and refused to be washed away, and I swear this is the only perfumed body product (including actual perfumes) that ever gave me a headache. Something in this just does not agree with me, and it really was the end of my experimentation with BBW products other than their candles because my experience was that bad. This was also around the time when Sweet Pea was the most popular scent at BBW and the entire store just smelled like a concentrated version that made me feel ill.

About reviewer (564 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

This is one of b&bw best scents. It's a nice spring and summer floral fragrance. It's sweet enough but not cloying in the heat. I find it refreshing, posh, and girly.

About reviewer (124 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3.0

4 years ago

I have the travel size of this mist, which comes in a set of three with the other 2 travel size products (gel and lotion), which is is a great deal. I really like this scent in gel form, but for some reason, the spray is just too watered down. It doesn't smell floral and fresh like the shower gel, it smells kind of like Skittles. Not a bad scent, but just not floral like I was hoping for.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Medium

EyesBlack

5 years ago

I received this as a Christmas gift, and now it's almost out! There were no complaints when I wore this to my college. It has a nice stubble, everyday scent that comes off as sweet and feminine. Perfect for the younger girls who are dabbling into fragrance!

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

EyesBrown

5 years ago

This smell is such a fresh girly smell, I love it. It has such a unique, memorable fragrance. I had no idea sweet peas smelt so nice! Will definitely buy this fragrance again! (the wallflower is also lovely too!)

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

6 years ago

When I was young one of my moms friends who lived with us had this but in a perfume. I thought it was the best thing on earth. I would constantly sneak into the bathroom and pray some on when no one was around, I loved it that much. Over summer I bought three mini bottles and sweet pea was one of them. My mom didn't like it and said it gave her a head ache. I on the other hand absolutely loved it! It smells sexy in a way and is sweet and playful. My friends in p.e constantly ask for some and its a popular scent. I recommend it. !

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18