Uploaded by Hannah426

price range

Reviews

fromEnea

10 months ago

Mi piacerebbe avere questo profumo. Come posso acquistarlo?

0 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair

Jul/03/2018

Beautiful floral scent

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesBlack

3.0

Aug/07/2017

I am not a fan but my 12 year old loves it and the pink packaging is attractive to many. The sweet floral scent is OK - but not my favorite - I am a citrus fan.

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2411 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Jul/10/2017

I extremely would recommend this product as it is not just a great gift for one of your loved ones but a great gift to reward yourself l. It has great packaging and I love the colours on the bottle. Yes, it smells beautiful! I bought this from a local drugstore for a reasonable price! I would love to get this product so I can test it again becaus the last time I had this product was a few months …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Tan

1.0

Jul/10/2017

Somehow, many years ago, I got gift with a set that had some BBW Sweet Pea items in it and oh my god, I was scarred for life. I believed for many years that I didn't like sweet pea as a note in perfume, but really it was just whatever gross collection of b-grade chemicals BBW puts into this that turned me off. Something about this body spray clung to my skin and refused to be washed away …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (564 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

fromlost25

Aug/09/2016

This is one of b&bw best scents. It's a nice spring and summer floral fragrance. It's sweet enough but not cloying in the heat. I find it refreshing, posh, and girly.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (124 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3.0

Mar/01/2016

I have the travel size of this mist, which comes in a set of three with the other 2 travel size products (gel and lotion), which is is a great deal. I really like this scent in gel form, but for some reason, the spray is just too watered down. It doesn't smell floral and fresh like the shower gel, it smells kind of like Skittles. Not a bad scent, but just not floral like I was hoping for.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Medium

EyesBlack

May/21/2015

I received this as a Christmas gift, and now it's almost out! There were no complaints when I wore this to my college. It has a nice stubble, everyday scent that comes off as sweet and feminine.

Perfect for the younger girls who are dabbling into fragrance!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

EyesBrown

fromxade

Oct/17/2014

This smell is such a fresh girly smell, I love it. It has such a unique, memorable fragrance. I had no idea sweet peas smelt so nice! Will definitely buy this fragrance again! (the wallflower is also lovely too!)

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Nov/17/2013

When I was young one of my moms friends who lived with us had this but in a perfume. I thought it was the best thing on earth. I would constantly sneak into the bathroom and pray some on when no one was around, I loved it that much. Over summer I bought three mini bottles and sweet pea was one of them. My mom didn't like it and said it gave her a head ache. I on the other hand absolutely …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18