3.5

price range

Reviews

from

10 years ago

Great for a drugstore product. The moisturizing base gives it a creamy liquid texture that makes it easy to blend. The tapered tip allows you to dispense a tiny amount. I don't have problems with this product accentuating fine lines or making my under-eye area look crepey or dry, like a lot of concealers do, if I apply it very minimally and only where I need it. Another big plus is that it doesn't bother my sensitive eyes/skin at all, and doesn't clog my pores. Maybe I need a darker shade, but I find it looks a bit chalky if I apply it broadly over my entire under-eye area. And while It does brighten a bit, it only offers light-medium coverage for my under-eye circles. I'm continuing my endless quest for an undereye concealer.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

10 years ago

This product worked really well for about 4-5 months. It goes on smooth. The texture was creamy. I didn't need a lot to get good coverage. I didn't use it as a eyeshadow base. I used it on my under eyes to cover up my slightly dark circles. I like how the concealer gives this illusion of brightening my eyes. The product lasted about 4-5 hours. I really liked this product at first but after about 4 months, the texture changed. It dries up a little faster and starts to get cakey as you apply it. I had to pat the concealer to prevent caking or use wide brush strokes with my concealer brush. Not really an 3-in-1 concealor, does nothing as an eye cream. Not really sure if the spf even works. Not going to purchase this again but I do love Neutrogena products and I think it's a great quality concealer for a drug store brand. One lippie off not being long lasting, another lippie off for the poor shelf life.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

Initially I really liked this concealer. It goes on smooth, blends well and the shade was near perfect. HOWEVER, my old acne marks started re-breaking out. At first I thought it was every product I use EXCEPT my makeup but once I read the ingredients and compared them to a list of pore clogging ingredients I noticed the 5th ingredient, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, is a major pore clogger to those of us prone to acne. Once I stopped using this concealer, my blemishs calmed down within a day or two.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

10 years ago

This is good stuff. I admit I was skeptical because it is a drugstore concealer and I have not had good experiences with them before. I have used erase paste from Benefit for years and it is my HG! I was out of town when I discovered I had left it behind and wasnt about to go purchase another one at $20 a pop. So I went to walgreens to see if I could find a quick replacement just for the time being. I picked this up after i remembered seeing a couple people use it on youtube. First of all...this is a multi use concealer, its like a concealer and eyecream in one! And it serves that purpose well. I was very impressed with the quality and staying power. It did crease just a bit but the term "Less is More" should always be a rule of thumb for eye concealer. A tiny bit blended well and set with a little powder will do the trick. I will definitely re purchase this when my benefit runs out, it is just worth it, and a huge price difference. The only thing I did notice is that the erase paste is better at covering darker areas, but thats the only difference I can see.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Olive

EyesOther

2.0

10 years ago

This concealer is great. I use the lightest shade and although it looks pretty pale just out of the tube it blends very easily and gives about medium coverage which is adequate for my dark circles. I love that it has spf 20 so i don't have to use extra sunscreen around my eyes. It seems good for sensitive eyes - i put it all around my eyes and it doesn't sting them or make them watery. I will purchase this again when i run out but there is so much of it i don't think that will happen for a long time. Edit: i am taking 3 lippies off because this has started stinging me around my eyes. It has made the corners raw :(

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

from

10 years ago

I love this concealer! I have battled with dark circles my whole life. I use this product in a process. I start by using a soft yellow physician's formula corrector concealer under my eye to neutralize the vein color coming through. Then I apply this over the top. I love this because it is moisturizing and has SPF, it does not settle into any of my smile creases (I am 24 years old, so no fine lines yet), which leads me to think it would be great for those with fine lines and wrinkles. Because I use a very light shade, I then blend my foundation over the top of all that. It lasts all day when I set with aussie perk me up from everyday minerals. The shadow and darkness is all gone! This product on its own probably does not cut it for severe dark circles, but is great to use over a corrector. If you don't have much for dark circles, this product is likely perfect for you to use alone.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

10 years ago

I really like this concealer it doesn't totally cover up dark circles but it definitly brightnes up my eyes, which is important since I wear glasses daily. Another thing I like is that it is moisturizing so it doesn't dry out my underyes like other concealers do, I set it with powder so it doesn't crease and it will last me through a whole school day :) I will be repurchasing when I run out, but you only need so little that it will last you for a long time! :) I've had mine for over almost a year and it still has lots of product left

About reviewer (36 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2.0

10 years ago

Nothing special about this concealer, there are a million concealers that would work better than this.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

This is a very good concealer! it is creamy, won't make my skin oily nor dry or flaky. I does not have super good covarage but it does the job!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

10 years ago

I have just recently started looking for a new concealer and thought I would step out of my norm and try this one. It works well on hiding my dark circles but at the end of the day it makes my skin look like it has an orange tinge to it where i put the concealer. There wasn't a lot of choices with the colors so I don't know that I could try a diff color. Overall it does the trick if I am going to wear a foundation over it but if I want a light day, forget it.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29