3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Meh... Pros: Relatively inexpensive Easily found and available Doesn't break me out Unscented Spf is a nice bonus Color matched well for me Cons: Fairly thick and difficult to spread Medium coverage Not long-lasting (I only got about 6 hours of wear using a primer) Creases Final Verdict: I'll probably use this up bc I'm cheap, but I won't be repurchasing. Still looking for an HG.

About reviewer (312 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

I bought this concealer in the wrong shade, too light. It is a very thick formula, and hard to blend under the eyes. I don't like to tug under that area because that leads to wrinkles. It smells gorgeous though, with that being its' only good quality, I won't repurchase...

About reviewer (137 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

So, I'm gonna start off saying that this concealer isn't super high coverage, and that's okay. For me personally, high coverage concealers are thicker and tend to crease and oxidize. I've never found a light enough concealer until this one that actually worked. This concealer is light but gets the job done with an added bonus of SPF. I don't buy the whole "eye cream" thing, but other than that it's a pretty good value. It's not the best concealer out there, but it's working pretty well for me. Doesn't conceal dark circles completely, but helps drastically.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2.0

4 years ago

I felt the coverage was too light. The dewy look this provides I think would be nice for dry or aging skin as it provides a nice dewy glow. For me, with oily skin and dark undereye circles, this did not last long, did not offer enough coverage, and had too much moisture for my under-eye area.

About reviewer (1081 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

I like the dewy look that this concealer gives...although it is very thick. If you have fine lines like me, you're going to need to mix it with a teeny bit of moisturizer and PAT around eyes, rubbing it in really settles into wrinkles and accentuates them. I'm pretty pale, but I think I needed a shade darker than the lightest one I got, ...about 2 hours into work and I already see my dark rings peeking through. The lightest makes them brighter, but does'nt hide the dark circles. Overall, I will purchase this again, just in a darker shade. I wish the packaging were different and had an applicator or something.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

I wish I knew specifically which ingredient in this concealer caused a terrible allergic reaction in my skin. I was excited about the prospect of a reasonably priced d/s concealer that worked nicely and had the added benefit of SPF protection. Well, not only did this not do a nice job of concealing dark circles (consistency doesn't spread or blend easily either) but within an hour of applying it, the skin around my eyes started to burn and itch. I immediately washed it off, but the allergic reaction was already in full swing - my eye area continued to be red, swollen and itchy. It took some benadryl and about 24 hours for my skin to calm back down. For the record, I have moderately sensitive skin...but not typically to this extreme! I love some neutrogena products, but this one is a big NEVER AGAIN for me. =/

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

5 years ago

Pros: decent coverage - covers the darkness under my eyes but usually needs 2 applications. Cons: it's so tacky (tacky as in sticky-paste like). It dries up quickly, so you're almost better doing a few drops on your face & then blending. (I usually put it on my finger, then blend). It reminds me of what a mud mask feels like before it dries & it just feels so heavy all day. Bad consistency for sensitive under-eye area.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

6 years ago

This product is okay, however, i would definitely not buy it again. The formula is good, not too runny, but there isn't much coverage. If you want a concealer that has a lot of coverage, this is not the one for you.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

The only thing I like about this product is the packaging. I tried this after my fave Revlon Age Defying /DNA Advantage concealer (they kept changing the name and formula) changed for the worse w/ their latest ridiculous sponge-ball tip wallpaper paste version. The color of this Neutrogena concealer was nice, but I could barely see it! This is not a concealer, it is a sheer, tinted gel. If you are using concealer, I think you're trying to COVER things, not tint them. This is, again, a gel-like texture that is translucent, covers nothing, and balls up and rolls off like a gummy serum or something. Useless as a concealer. On the plus side, it did not irritate. My search for a replacement for Revlon's Age Defying/DNA Advantage concealer continues.

About reviewer (145 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

6 years ago

I was drawn to this concealer because it has SPF. I was very disappointed with it, as it bothered my eyes, and wore off rather quickly, compared to my regular concealer. Would not recommend.

About reviewer (171 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure