3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

I love this concealer! The best way I've found to use it is over my Healthy Skin foundation. I pat it on, and set it with powder. It is soooo creamy, and does not settle in lines. I love that it has the extra SPF, too. This product gives me the coverage I need for my light under eye circles and gives my eyes a nice glow!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

10 years ago

I've used this concealer for five years and have yet to find another one that works as well as this one. By now, I've pretty much given up on using any other concealer but this one. (FYI, it also works decently as a face concealer if you dab it carefully over red spots.) I'm Asian so I use this in the "medium" tone (strangely the product's darkest tone, despite not being very dark) and it is PERFECT at everything I want it to do. It covers my dark eye circles well (may not work if you have super dark eye circles though), doesn't dry out my skin, stays all day and looks extremely natural. You really only need a TINY drop the tip of your finger to cover your under-eye area, and it's easy to apply everywhere if you keep dabbing it back and forth. (Don't rub it or smear it on, that's how you create wrinkles.) Best of all, this as some decent SPF in it, so it helps to prevent future wrinkles. :D I'm not a makeup junkie so I rarely wear anything else other than this, but I cannot SURVIVE without this concealer because my dark circles make me paranoid. I've worn this every day throughout my four years of college and am still wearing it into my first year of work. :)

About reviewer (387 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

10 years ago

I think this stuff is pretty great. It doesn't cover my under eye dark circles completely, but it does a great job of brightening the area and blends really well with my skin. It doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup, like I have a natural glow. I use this on my nose and cheekbones too, just to brighten my face that much more. It also doesn't sink into the lines around my eyes, which a lot of other concealers and foundations tend to do.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

I overall love this product :) It doesn't exactly cover up [all] of my dark circles but it really did blemish my dark circle to be less dark. A bit more non-noticeable.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

10 years ago

So far, I'm really impressed with this product. I personally like it a little better than the Clinique all about eyes (can be a bit mask-like but great and opaque) and definitely more than the MUFE lift concealer (I find it to be drying). I'm only comparing to these as I feel categorically speaking, this is similar in marketing and initial texture (not to mention all three are in tubes). What I like about this is how hydrating and glossy it is under the eyes. It feels wonderful with almost a cooling sensation when applied. It also feels lightweight and comfortable. The downside is the coverage, which is why I didn't give this 5 lippies. I have pretty dark circles with also slight puffiness (both heredetary) so I really need an opaque coverage, and this doesn't quite get there. However, the caveat of needing all the coverage is the lack of a "natural" appearance under my eyes. Overall, I'll definitely use this as my everyday concealer! It looks phenomenal in natural sunlight, (which most concealers really show their true colors under the harsh reality of the sun), very hydratying, and semi-decent coverage.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

1.0

10 years ago

This product emphasized my dark circles! I heard a bunch of hype and I tried it. It didn't do anything for me. :(

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

Great consistency and doesn't cake on me, which is a huge plus. The packaging is great because you can get almost every last drop out. It is kind of expensive for a drugstore brand, but it has SPF 20 in it and it doesn't break me out, so that is how I justify the expense. :) The coverage is medium, so if you need fuller coverage, then I would get something else.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

not too happy w/this product...

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

I love neutrogena for skin products and this concealer won't disappoint! :) The only problem is that it could blend better.. but that can be solved by putting on your concealer before foundation.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

from

10 years ago

This product was on sale at Rite Aid, and I had a $3 off coupon, so I snagged it for $4. Given what I paid, I think it's a pretty decent concealer. It doesn't cover all of my dark circles- but then again, nothing really seems to. It is somewhat moisturizing and has decent staying power. I do think it dries pretty quickly, so I apply extremely small amounts at a time and pat quickly. If I don't, it feels like I am tugging at my undereye area too much when trying to blend. Also, it does not break me out around the eye area (a huge plus). Actually, it is the best under eye concealer I have right now- it has managed to beat out Mac and Laura Gellar for me. I think there probably is something better, but I will repurchase this until I find something closer to HG.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair