3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

I've been using this for the past three years and still love it. I love that it has a pretty high spf in it and it's not cakey at all. It's not drying which is very important for an under eye concealer and it covers really well for light to moderate under eye circles. I put it on my eyelid as well and blend all the way up to my brow as a base for eyeshadow (mainly to get the sun protection on my lid as well) : ) Great drugstore find ... so glad my friend turned me onto it.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

10 years ago

Wow..just wow. I've been searching for a concealer for quite a while now, and after wasting money on various expensive concealers, I finally came round circle to an inexpensive one that does a fantastic job. I have fine lines underneath my eyes and this product actually smoothes out that area. Are the wrinkles still there? Yes, but they are not nearly as noticeable, and there is absolutely no caking. Although there is moisturizer in this, I still put a light amount under my eyes and let it soak in, and then I use a minimal amount of this concealer (I've found that less is more), which I gently apply. So, in sum, the wrinkles are way less noticeable, no caking, and no dark circles - just a smooth brightened area. Highly recommended.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

10 years ago

I do like this concealer because it blends very easily, does not cake into fine lines and looks very natural. The little squeeze tube is great and it's very easy to only get what you need out so no product waste. What I don't like is that the coverage is light so if you have dark circles, this concealer probably won't be enough for you. I do not have dark circles but sometimes if I'm tired, I have more "bags" than usual. I also don't like the price of this. Neutrogena seems to forget that they are a drugstore brand and I paid $10 or $11 for this, which is a lot for such a small tube of concealer from a drugstore. I'm not real sure if I'd repurchase yet because I want to try some other under eye concealer brands first.

About reviewer (117 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

I love this stuff! I have never used an eye concealer before, but once I used it I realized how much better I look with it. The color is great. And it stays on all day, and I work 12 hr shifts. And the fact that it has SPF 30 is fantastic.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesOther

10 years ago

I tend to have darker circles under my eyes and do my best to avoid any concealers that only enhance the fine wrinkles around my eyes. After trying MAC and Bobbie Brown, I decided to try this based on the fact that it contains the moisturizer and I was pleasantly surprised. Best part is you can't beat the price!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

3.0

10 years ago

I've been using this on and off for years during my quest for my HG under eye concealer. Sadly, this is not "the one" for me. It does provide moderate coverage, has a nice consistency and a good SPF 20. But if you have seriously dark circles like me it's not the best for full coverage. The packaging is great, easy to use and travels well. I would highly recommend this for people with light to moderate under eye circles or for those looking to even out the eye lid.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

10 years ago

Great for covering undereyes, and I love how it's 3 benefits in 1! that's so innovative, I wish more products were like that. It has a thin, but not too thick consistency which was perfect for undereyes. I like it, try it out :)

About reviewer (29 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

from

10 years ago

I like the tube because it is more hygienic and super easy to control the amount of product you want. The concealer is very thick, yet creamy and blends easily. I only need a minimal amount of product to cover the areas under my eyes, so this will last me for quite a long while. It does not completely cover my dark circles, I still can see some blue peeping through but certainly has a brightening affect on me and this alone win me over. It doesn't settle into my fine lines, which is good and last about half day for me. For reference I am a MAC NC 30-35, Medium 15 match me perfectly.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

10 years ago

I like the fact that it doesn't sink into the fine lines around your eyes. However, the coverage isn't that great--it's average. I love that it has SPF 20, so you can rest easy about getting age spots around your eyes.

About reviewer (121 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

Where to begin this rave? I love the fact that this contains a physical sunblock (titanium dioxide) to protect my under eyes - no irritation whatsoever. In fact, it feels refreshing going on. The squeeze tube is a dream to work with, and just a dab is enough to cover anything believably. It lasts well, and I even use it as a fool-proof primer for my eyeshadow (a task at which this baby excels!) As for skin improvement, my undereyes DO look a little better after using this, though no miracles have happened in the under eye field. Still, love it.

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age25-29