Uploaded by fmei

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/27/2012

I went through a phase (years ago) when I was obsessed with anything turquoise. I have had quite a few shadows that are aqua, turquoise, blue-green, etc., but this one is the best. These days, I don't like to wear a lot of bright colours, and I wear blue & green shadows the least. I bought it years ago because I wanted to do an Ariel-inspired look for prom, but that never happened. This …Read more

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

Jun/20/2011

such a pretty color!!! i think it would complement pretty much everyone's skin tone! the packaging quality sucks but the eyeshadow's quality is very nice, i got it from a lot-less in my neighborhood for a dollar, otherwise these shadows are around 3.50 at the rite aid around the corner. Definitely worth even 3.50 for it! i have 4 other colors which are also beautiful!

About reviewer (78 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Other

Jul/31/2010

This is a pretty shade for Summer. It can be worn lightly or heavier for more intense color. I've used it wet and it didn't ruin the powder. Packaging is kind of flimsy but at $3 it can't be beat. I also have this in Jade.

About reviewer (458 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

May/17/2010

So I found this little gem at a local dollar tree and it was an excellent buy. The color payoff is excellent and it applies and blends easily. For $1 you can't go wrong. Has better color payoff then some other high end shadows that I own. Great for use as an eyeliner too! If you don't have this you are missing out.

About reviewer (125 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

May/17/2010

This is my all time favorite drugstore eyeshadow! This is the only drugstore eyeshadow that I own and I absolutely love it, I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. The quality is amazing, and this eyeshadow is very compatible to department store brands. The texture is very nice. I really like its amazing color payoff and it is very pigmented. The finish and the color are just gorgeous …Read more

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

Jan/28/2010

I love the colour of this eye shadow. I initially bought it for giving my eyes a pop of colour on my lower lashine- it looks very very pretty. Sometimes when i'm feeling crazy i like to use it as a lid colour with black eye liner and mascara. It's not an eye shadow i reach out for very often, but when i do i like the effect. As for the quality - Excellent!

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Nov/29/2009

I got so many compliments on this shadow! I am planning to purchase the other colors. Recommended to anyone!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Nov/14/2009

I swatched this next to MAC Parrot & its just slightly bluer & grayer. Not different enough for me to keep both. But the pigmentation on this is great

About reviewer (479 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

Oct/10/2009

This is such a great shade! I use it as an eyeliner or blend with other colors :) I would definitely buy again if I ever hit pan ;)

About reviewer (53 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

fromkintyr

Jun/16/2009

Beautiful colour, feels like butter and blends well. The pigmentation is strong for drugstrore brand too, but use with primer for lasting power. This is a slightly less shimmery dupe for MACs veluxe pearl 'Shimmermoss'.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan, Warm