Organic Aid Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream

Organic Aid Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream
Organic Aid Vitamin E Moisturizing CreamOrganic Aid Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/21/2017 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Seems s little thick at first but it absorbs pretty well. Good for my oily and acne prone skin too.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I was in the market for a moisturizer that is very very moisturizing since my very very oily skin was ruined by Benzoyl Peroxide and turned it into angry, itchy, red, dry-oily, peeling mess. I started using Benzoyl Peroxide, a while ago, as a measure to control the number of my acne. It was quite bad, at some point. While, the BP did help in reducing the number of my breakouts tremendously, it also ruined my skin. My regular moisturizer wasnt moisturizing enough to help combat the side effects of BP. So, I picked it up since I saw the very minimal list of ingredients this has. On first application, I was quite scared. The cream was supremely thick and it felt like one of the Body Shop Body butter. If you've tried those, you know how thick this cream is. I was quite skeptical about it since it was thick that I thought it would clog my pores. I applied very little on my face and blended in. Wow, did it take my energy to blend in, but once blended in, it disappeared into my skin and it wasnt the slightest bit oily! Amazing, can you imagine a thick gloopy cream that blended in without leaving the skin oily at all. My skin felt moisturized, hydrated and comfortable without being greasy. I was amazed. So, began my love affair with this cream, within 3 days, I noticed that my face has calmed down, it wasnt red or angry anymore, no more peeling and drying. The cream took care of my skin and brought it back to normal (I was still using BP at this time). My skin became normal and it countered the side effects of BP. Within a week, i saw improvements of my acne scars. My hyper pigmentation has reduced tremendously. And I had not experienced break outs from this.

Now, I have stopped using BP, I have switched to other treatment that was less harsh on my skin, but I'm still using this. Now, my skin has returned to its crazy oily ways, but even on my now very oily skin, this is still amazing, doesnt break me out and blends in well, hyrdates without leaving me greasy. I love this. So, if you have combi/skin or dry skin or very oily skin. This suits every skin type there is, improves scarring tremendously, hydrating and moisturizing and so non-greasy, a tub is less than USD 10.00 that will last you at least 6 months. The downside of this is that it comes in a tub, it can be unhygienic, but with cotton bud dipping, it helps keep it hygienic.This saved my skin, and is still helping me improve my hyper pigmentations. Truly and highly recommended. I hope they will never stop making this. HG moisturizer!!!

on 12/9/2006 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm kicking myself for not using this amazing cream earlier!

I've been a loyal user of The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream and although I found it to be an average product, I simply decided to play safe and hence stuck to it for years. I use L'Oreal Hydrafresh Aqua Essence gel cream for daytime moisturizer and vitamin E as night cream.

Until recently I was kinda broke, my vit E cream was finished and I badly needed temporary inexpensive replacement for my dehydrated skin. I opt this one 'coz I remember my old roommate in uni used it and it worked wonders for her scars, plus the fact it's available in small jar (1 oz) for RM 13.89 only. [I got it during promotion at the Guardian. Normal price is RM 14.90 if I weren't mistaken].

While the scar reducing properties is yet to be proven, I find this cream really fantastic. I don't quite like it initially as it feels a little heavy, so unlike my lightweight L'Oreal Hydrafresh. Therefore I have to massage the cream onto my skin a little bit longer so that it absorbs better. Then, voila! My skin feels well moisturized, and it doesn't 'perspire' like it always does with TBS vit E cream. Another plus point is: my skin becomes shine-free!! Unbelievable! At such low price, this cream really kills two birds with one stone.

I also apply the cream onto the rashes at my shoulder, and the redness + itchiness disappear within 3 days! This is definitely my HG vitamin E cream :-) Highly recommended.

P/S:
I've been researching about Organic Aid products and found that the brand has been around for so long! I wonder why it's not listed in here and nobody reviewed it.

okay so mine is NOT the organic aid brand but Natural Life. could not find my brand here.

I LOVE THIS STUFF. i use it for everything, night and day..face to feet.

i use other lotions and creams that i love alot, however when i use this product i feel that it gives my skin an extra boost. if i am not wearing makeup i will place this on my face. i personally do NOT like it under my makeup since i feel that it tends to be a little too "oily" in feeling. however the feeling is so silky. when i use it on my feet after a mini pedi...it is SO GREAT. plus i love the baby feel.

on 11/18/2011 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

The best one i've been using so far.
I have dark scars from my acne problem, but few weeks after applying this, I can see a significant improvement on my scar.
For pitted scar, it did reduce the appearance a little bit but not too much, it 's still there.
Ive used the scrub version of this cream, but they're not selling it anymore(i think so, because i was looking around for it in almost every pharmacy)
Definitely worth buying!. 5/5