4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

I love this polish! This is such a beautiful vampy polish with awesome coverage. I love Zoya's brushes as well - they're both stiff and flexible, which allows you to really control what you're doing. This looked great with two coats, but I went for a third.

About reviewer (222 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

8 years ago

I waffled for months over buying this since I already own Essie Wicked. I am a HUGE Essie fan and I figured I wouldn't find anything better. I was WRONG! I am so in love with Casey! The formula on this is awesome! Not all Zoyas are this amazing...hence the waffling! I would buy this again in a heartbeat! Such a beautiful shade!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

Fabulous color! This one is the first Zoya polish I ever tried and I find myself going back to it again and again. I love it on my toes and, when I'm feeling particularly vampy, my fingers too. I find Zoya wears extremely well. Just recently bought the Color Lock system and am looking forward to see how it performs.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesOther

9 years ago

If you have ever marveled at the luminous beauty of an eggplant, then you will love Casey. It is a high gloss opaque polish in the most marvelous deep aubergine. Like all Zoya, it dries slowly. This shade requires 3 coats to achieve the desired effect, since the coats are rather sheer for an opaque. This is what lends this polish a certain luminosity and depth-multiple thin layers. Wears like iron. Update: day 5, no chipping at all despite lots of hand laundry, dishes, grooming horses, peeling off stickers. etc.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

This is the ultimate vampy nail polish. Unlike other dark shades it doesn't look black even after 3 coats. Lovely and glossy. Not sure about the wear yet.. but one of my favourite shades.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily

HairBrown

EyesHazel

3.0

10 years ago

I don't like to bring down the rating on this much loved polish, but I was a bit disappointed with Casey. First of all, the color is gorgeous, though not terrible unique. It's a deep, blackened plum - a really nice vampy purple. However, this formula is a jelly (my first) and I found it difficult to work with - almost the consistency of drying glue. Very gummy and yet sheer. It was messy and took three coats to get an opaque color. And it was a pain to take off - two pedis later (other polishes) and I was still finding bits of Casey on my nails. I finally swapped it away. I love Zoyas but this one didn't work out for me.

About reviewer (591 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

This colour is very flattering on me (Warm/Neutral, Nars Budapest, NC30). I wore two coats and ended with a luscious, glassy black, tinged with blackberry. On smoothed nails, with Armour and Anchor, this polish lasted longer than I expected. I had chipped tips after the third day, which is pretty good since I use my hands and nails as tools and can't be bothered with gloves. I touched up the tips with OPI Lincoln Park After Dark and found it a near match, although with something lacking. Casey is where it's at for me, dupes aside.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

10 years ago

Yep, gorgeous color. I agree that this is the best of the vamp shades. My only quibble is that two coats is... okay... still slightly streaky but really very pretty, actually, but three coats is really best, and that takes FOREVER to dry. That said, I use the whole Zoya ColorLock system, and I'm particularly impressed with how it behaves with dark colors (point of note, I'm one of the goths in residence on the boards, my favorite Zoya polish is Raven) -- minimal tip wear all week, if any. It's amazing. I've never had dark polish last more than sixteen hours without visible damage, but a dark Zoya manicure lasts all week.

About reviewer (320 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

EyesHazel

11 years ago

I think this is my fave vampy ever! And that's saying a lot considering I love vampy nail polishes and have plenty of 'em. It's a very blankened purple jelly/creme, and it's just gorgeous and shiny as glass. I personally use 3 coats for this polish, but i think most could be satisfied with just 2. In the sunlight it looks like a dark purple, but indoors it looks almost black, with a slight purple tinge to it. The one thing i don't like about this polish and all zoyas is the brush, it's too small and i find that to be uncomfortable, but otherwise this polish is absolutely fab!

About reviewer (113 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

11 years ago

*drool* i adore this polish. it is the ultimate vamp color. the first coat is a huge drag, very streaky, thin, color pull etc. the second coat evens it all out. it is everything i wanted Lincoln Park After Dark to be (though i'm sure the untrained eye couldnt tell them apart). i favor "statement" creme nail colors (lime green, fuschia etc) and while Casey is more by-the-books it is just sooo sexy you want to stare at your nails. the application could be better, it is fairly watery, doesnt shine a light on china glaze application but a great color

About reviewer (408 reviews)

Age19-24