Egyptian Magic Healing Cream

Egyptian Magic Healing Cream

3.9

Olive Oil, Beeswax, Honey, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly and Propolis Extract

It says this is a "cream" but more like a balm - very waxy (well bee wax is one of the key ingredients, so). I've already read few reviews so made sure to use very little amount (size of a soy bean). I usually warm it up on my fingertips by rubbing till it becomes oily, then press it all over my face to seal all the water-based moisture. It works perfectly as a seal, the final step of the skincare routines. My skin feels softer and nourished, without being greasy. I use different cream for the night time, but this is perfect for morning / daytime care before sunscreen.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I did not immediately appreciate Egyptian Magic until I figured out how to use it. It's an oil, so you only need a TINY TINY bit for effective moisturizing without greasiness, and this applies to all oils. Start with too little and build up if you need to. This is a solid that melts as you rub it in so it's super travel friendly. I take maybe half a pea amount for my hands and cuticles, and then pat my face, especially the eye area, before bed instead of a night cream. My lashes seem healthier and my eyebrows are better behaved. My cuticles don't rip up if I diligently use this after washing my hands. My lips are healed. This is nothing like Vaseline in that it sinks into your skin. For very chapped lips I use this first and then seal it all in with Vaseline. The main ingredients are olive oil and bees wax, so it has a very natural olives with a touch of honey scent. This may bother you but I don't mind. I do think it's overpriced considering the ingredients but as long as my skin loves it I'll use it. It'll last ages anyway.

on 5/23/2018 3:31:00 PM

This is the best moisturizer I have ever used. It's ingredient profile is similar to Alaffia's African Secret, but it is blended better and super consistent from one jar to the next. I use this moisturizer for everything. One reviewer was complaining about the dirt cheap ingredients.

Well, quite frankly, I am familiar with these ingredients and they work better than a bunch of chemicals you can barely pronounce. The balm's price reflects how many uses you will get out of the jar. It is super concentrated which means one 4 oz jar will last at least 4 months(that's with using it 2 times a day). I have never had a breakout or a bad reaction from using this product.

on 3/30/2018 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'm obsessed with this! I put off buying it because I was skeptical about the hype and to be honest it's a little expensive but it exceeded my expectations! The cream is more of a balm once warmed up with your hands it turns into a creamy oil. I use it as my last skincare step over my other products to seal in moisture like a sleeping mask. Egyptian magic makes my skin soft and hydrated. I find it calms my skin and any active breakouts. I'm combination acne proned and doesn't block my pores or cause breakouts. I use it to heal cuts, scrapes and burns as well. Alittle goes a long way so the tub will last you forever. I'll continue to buy this as long as they make it!! 😍

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After reading so many reviews and watching YouTube videos on this product I was surprised to see that it’s not nearly as oily as described. This is a very dense balm that when you rub your fingers against it, it only transfers a thin layer of balm/oil that you then apply to your skin. I picked this up to test out on the extremely dry patchy areas of my face and I was pleased to not be left with an oily feeling or shiny looking complexion. I was pretty desperate to find something that would help my foundation/CC cream from not looking patchy on dehydrated areas. It has very few ingredients and is hand made which I assume is why it has such a hefty price tag. I bought a very tiny jar, we are talking lip balm size, to test this product out before taking the plunge and picking up the large tub. I credit YT Jamie Paige for getting me hooked on this. In one of her videos she shows how to use this under foundation and it has made all the difference in the world for me. I have been using it daily every since I bought it, I honestly can not stop reaching for it, I love it that much and my skin loves it too. This is hard to find in Canada, very few suppliers carry it in store but it’s not something I wanted to order online and end up with a counterfeit. Thankfully I have a store close by that sells it. I imagine this will last a very long time so worth the investment. Out of nowhere one morning while getting ready for work my husband told me that my skin looked beautiful and I didn’t have any makeup on yet. I took a good long look in the mirror and realized that my skin looks better than it has in years. Could this really be “magic”?

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is def over-hyped, but not a terrible product.

I find it's good for things you'd typically use Vaseline for, but it does work a little better. I did put this underneath my nose when I had a rash from blowing my nose a lot, and it did do wonders for that. But it isn't useful for the millions of things everyone on YouTube claims, and I think the YouTube and celebrity endorsements are a total gimmick, they don't really use this.

Also, the label completely wipes away after a while, so it just looks like a blank white tub.

on 12/3/2017 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product has natural products, but they are all dirt cheap, they should not cost more then 3 dollars a jar(and I am being generous). Also, all the ingredients are ok, but there is nothing magic about them, it just seems like basic chapstick. It does not hydrate it just puts a protective layer and moisture does not get out, but it has not hydrating ingredients. Do yourself a favor and use the money to buy a good serum with good ingredients, this is a rip off.

on 11/22/2017 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a great multi-purpose healing cream. It heals up rashes and pimples really well. I bought it thinking that it was actually able to be used as a facial moisturizer, but it doesn't moisturize at all. It leaves a greasy, protective layer on your skin to help heal and protect it, similar to Vaseline. After using this as my sole moisturizer for an entire month, my skin was unbelievably dry. It felt like sandpaper! It would actually flake off in chunks. I've been using Cerave moisturizing cream for a week now and it feels so much better. I still use the Egyptian Magic on blemishes and such because it's still great for that!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

a great multipurpose balm
i use this whenever my skin feel irritated or maybe there's scar
it magically just disappear and back to normal

one day my skin reacted so badly to a facial wash and it makes my face look so red and just so uneven
then i use this balm
on the next following morning, my skin back to normal

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral