Egyptian Magic Healing Cream

Egyptian Magic Healing Cream

3.8

Olive Oil, Beeswax, Honey, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly and Propolis Extract

on 5/23/2018 3:31:00 PM

This is the best moisturizer I have ever used. It's ingredient profile is similar to Alaffia's African Secret, but it is blended better and super consistent from one jar to the next. I use this moisturizer for everything. One reviewer was complaining about the dirt cheap ingredients.

Well, quite frankly, I am familiar with these ingredients and they work better than a bunch of chemicals you can barely pronounce. The balm's price reflects how many uses you will get out of the jar. It is super concentrated which means one 4 oz jar will last at least 4 months(that's with using it 2 times a day). I have never had a breakout or a bad reaction from using this product.

on 3/30/2018 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'm obsessed with this! I put off buying it because I was skeptical about the hype and to be honest it's a little expensive but it exceeded my expectations! The cream is more of a balm once warmed up with your hands it turns into a creamy oil. I use it as my last skincare step over my other products to seal in moisture like a sleeping mask. Egyptian magic makes my skin soft and hydrated. I find it calms my skin and any active breakouts. I'm combination acne proned and doesn't block my pores or cause breakouts. I use it to heal cuts, scrapes and burns as well. Alittle goes a long way so the tub will last you forever. I'll continue to buy this as long as they make it!! 😍

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After reading so many reviews and watching YouTube videos on this product I was surprised to see that it’s not nearly as oily as described. This is a very dense balm that when you rub your fingers against it, it only transfers a thin layer of balm/oil that you then apply to your skin. I picked this up to test out on the extremely dry patchy areas of my face and I was pleased to not be left with an oily feeling or shiny looking complexion. I was pretty desperate to find something that would help my foundation/CC cream from not looking patchy on dehydrated areas. It has very few ingredients and is hand made which I assume is why it has such a hefty price tag. I bought a very tiny jar, we are talking lip balm size, to test this product out before taking the plunge and picking up the large tub. I credit YT Jamie Paige for getting me hooked on this. In one of her videos she shows how to use this under foundation and it has made all the difference in the world for me. I have been using it daily every since I bought it, I honestly can not stop reaching for it, I love it that much and my skin loves it too. This is hard to find in Canada, very few suppliers carry it in store but it’s not something I wanted to order online and end up with a counterfeit. Thankfully I have a store close by that sells it. I imagine this will last a very long time so worth the investment. Out of nowhere one morning while getting ready for work my husband told me that my skin looked beautiful and I didn’t have any makeup on yet. I took a good long look in the mirror and realized that my skin looks better than it has in years. Could this really be “magic”?

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is def over-hyped, but not a terrible product.

I find it's good for things you'd typically use Vaseline for, but it does work a little better. I did put this underneath my nose when I had a rash from blowing my nose a lot, and it did do wonders for that. But it isn't useful for the millions of things everyone on YouTube claims, and I think the YouTube and celebrity endorsements are a total gimmick, they don't really use this.

Also, the label completely wipes away after a while, so it just looks like a blank white tub.

on 12/3/2017 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product has natural products, but they are all dirt cheap, they should not cost more then 3 dollars a jar(and I am being generous). Also, all the ingredients are ok, but there is nothing magic about them, it just seems like basic chapstick. It does not hydrate it just puts a protective layer and moisture does not get out, but it has not hydrating ingredients. Do yourself a favor and use the money to buy a good serum with good ingredients, this is a rip off.

on 11/22/2017 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a great multi-purpose healing cream. It heals up rashes and pimples really well. I bought it thinking that it was actually able to be used as a facial moisturizer, but it doesn't moisturize at all. It leaves a greasy, protective layer on your skin to help heal and protect it, similar to Vaseline. After using this as my sole moisturizer for an entire month, my skin was unbelievably dry. It felt like sandpaper! It would actually flake off in chunks. I've been using Cerave moisturizing cream for a week now and it feels so much better. I still use the Egyptian Magic on blemishes and such because it's still great for that!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

a great multipurpose balm
i use this whenever my skin feel irritated or maybe there's scar
it magically just disappear and back to normal

one day my skin reacted so badly to a facial wash and it makes my face look so red and just so uneven
then i use this balm
on the next following morning, my skin back to normal

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great multi proposal cream

on 10/27/2017 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Helped me heal a two burns and I'm sure this product is the reason I didn't scar. Love the multi use aspect of it. Very pricey, but it'sunderstandable.

on 9/29/2017 12:58:00 AM

I was on a long series of flights recently riddled with delays and complications, bad service, bad food and too many airsickness drugs. Some kind soul took pity on me and upgraded me to business on my 2nd last flight where I was overcome with gratitude, free champagne and the chance to feel my limbs again. This lack of connection with reality induced me to buy a load of stuff from the onboard duty free magazine which I really could not afford.
One of the items (which looked pretty cheap and nasty and a bit gimicky) but what the heck, it looked like fun, was Egyptian Magic! Very mysterious east etc etc. Another was the LaNeige sleeping masque set (which is brilliant-another story).
When I finally arrived in Luang Prabang my skin was really telling me it was as unhappy with the travel experience as the rest of me.
I was as dry and flaky and uncomfortable as I have ever been. Even my knees were peeling!
So-every morning, every evening and every time I took a shower (which was pretty frequent due to the climate) I slathered myself from top to toes with this stuff. I didn't like the smell. I expected it to smell like honey or beeswax but it just smelled weird. I can't compare it to anything else. Fortunately the smell did not linger. It felt pretty slick and oily after warming it on my skin or just in my palms but it did sink in quite rapidly.
The result was that in a week or so my skin was very happy indeed. Velvety and calm. No peeling and no flaking and, most important for my skin type, no redness.In the month I was away I used the entire jar. I think usually it would last at least twice as long which makes it a very cheap option for an intensive moisturiser/skin calmer/heel balm etc etc.
The only product I can compare it with is Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream. I think this is actually slightly better. Particularly as it has all natural ingredients and is cheaper. The only advantage Eight Hour Cream has it is available in a number of packaging options which makes it much more travel friendly.
I would still be using this Egyptian Magic for all those dehydrating emergencies right now but I have had trouble getting hold of it. I did order some from overseas but I think it was seized due to Australia's very strict quarantine regulations. I think I have tracked some down locally via the internet and will be stocking up.
This isn't something I would use every day. Just like the EA 8 Hour Cream. But for emergencies it is invaluable.
Another of those products that is worth a try because if it doesn't work out you have not had to mortgage your house or sell your children.

(By the way-the LaNeige Water Sleeping Masque combined with this is amazingly good. I don't think it would be possible to get more moisture into my face! )

Popular Body Skincare Products