Egyptian Magic Healing Cream

Olive Oil, Beeswax, Honey, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly and Propolis Extract

on 11/22/2017 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a great multi-purpose healing cream. It heals up rashes and pimples really well. I bought it thinking that it was actually able to be used as a facial moisturizer, but it doesn't moisturize at all. It leaves a greasy, protective layer on your skin to help heal and protect it, similar to Vaseline. After using this as my sole moisturizer for an entire month, my skin was unbelievably dry. It felt like sandpaper! It would actually flake off in chunks. I've been using Cerave moisturizing cream for a week now and it feels so much better. I still use the Egyptian Magic on blemishes and such because it's still great for that!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

a great multipurpose balm
i use this whenever my skin feel irritated or maybe there's scar
it magically just disappear and back to normal

one day my skin reacted so badly to a facial wash and it makes my face look so red and just so uneven
then i use this balm
on the next following morning, my skin back to normal

on 9/29/2017 12:58:00 AM

I was on a long series of flights recently riddled with delays and complications, bad service, bad food and too many airsickness drugs. Some kind soul took pity on me and upgraded me to business on my 2nd last flight where I was overcome with gratitude, free champagne and the chance to feel my limbs again. This lack of connection with reality induced me to buy a load of stuff from the onboard duty free magazine which I really could not afford.
One of the items (which looked pretty cheap and nasty and a bit gimicky) but what the heck, it looked like fun, was Egyptian Magic! Very mysterious east etc etc. Another was the LaNeige sleeping masque set (which is brilliant-another story).
When I finally arrived in Luang Prabang my skin was really telling me it was as unhappy with the travel experience as the rest of me.
I was as dry and flaky and uncomfortable as I have ever been. Even my knees were peeling!
So-every morning, every evening and every time I took a shower (which was pretty frequent due to the climate) I slathered myself from top to toes with this stuff. I didn't like the smell. I expected it to smell like honey or beeswax but it just smelled weird. I can't compare it to anything else. Fortunately the smell did not linger. It felt pretty slick and oily after warming it on my skin or just in my palms but it did sink in quite rapidly.
The result was that in a week or so my skin was very happy indeed. Velvety and calm. No peeling and no flaking and, most important for my skin type, no redness.In the month I was away I used the entire jar. I think usually it would last at least twice as long which makes it a very cheap option for an intensive moisturiser/skin calmer/heel balm etc etc.
The only product I can compare it with is Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream. I think this is actually slightly better. Particularly as it has all natural ingredients and is cheaper. The only advantage Eight Hour Cream has it is available in a number of packaging options which makes it much more travel friendly.
I would still be using this Egyptian Magic for all those dehydrating emergencies right now but I have had trouble getting hold of it. I did order some from overseas but I think it was seized due to Australia's very strict quarantine regulations. I think I have tracked some down locally via the internet and will be stocking up.
This isn't something I would use every day. Just like the EA 8 Hour Cream. But for emergencies it is invaluable.
Another of those products that is worth a try because if it doesn't work out you have not had to mortgage your house or sell your children.

(By the way-the LaNeige Water Sleeping Masque combined with this is amazingly good. I don't think it would be possible to get more moisture into my face! )

on 3/16/2017 7:28:00 AM

After reading all the glorious reviews I bought a small jar from the airport. I think the best thing the cream has to offer are the all natural, chemical free, ingredients but apart from that nothing more. I didn't notice any difference on my skin in the morning after applying it at night (it is very oily so can only be applied at night time). Most of it wasn't even absorbed properly by the morning and I only used a small amount on my face.

What I found it useful for, as I bought it before an 8 hrs plane trip, was that it kept my skin hydrated during the long flight. I applied it when I boarded the plane so my skin was good by the end of the trip (I usually get a spot or two if I don't use any product due to dehydrating inflight air). So good for jet setting purposes!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great multi proposal cream

on 10/27/2017 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Helped me heal a two burns and I'm sure this product is the reason I didn't scar. Love the multi use aspect of it. Very pricey, but it'sunderstandable.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My friend bought this product and since it comes in a relatively big tub, she was generous enough to give me half of it to try out. I have been eyeing this product for ear, since Michelle Phan mentioned it in one of her videos, but it was quite hard to come by in the UK and I had so many other products that I didn't want to buy more products.
Anway, a few years later and the Egyptian Magic was introduced in the UK and it's an eye-watering £29.00!!!
Luckily, my friend let me share hers and this is what I found.

This stuff smells ok and tastes kind of sweet (I know this because I have been using it as lipbalm). I have been trying out this product as a face cream, body lotion, hand cream and lip balm. I have to say I'm not that impressed. Some people make it out to be the holy grail product, but it didn't work that well for me.

It melts onto your skin and applies quite easily, but it doesn't really sink into the skin. That's the main problem that I'm having. My skin just won't absorb it. I also don't see how a product with such basic ingredients can charge such a hefty price. I'm sure it wasn't that expensive back then.

Overall, it's just an ok product. It's not horrible and it does somewhat moisturise your skin, but definitely not worth the hype.

I bought this product through online after reading lots of positive comments on Egyptian Magic Healing Cream (EMHC). This EMHC is very multipurpose (its called All Purpose Skin Cream), you can use it on your skin, face or hair. Honestly, I am attracted by its function and quite convinced that if it does not suit my hair, I can still use it on my face and I ended up bought a small tube and it is indeed, quite costly. I am not sure what makes it so special and expensive because just by looking into its ingredients, olive oil, royal jelly, honey, bee pollen, bee propolis and bees wax, it has nothing high-end which makes it works better or more effective than a more dry oil (for example, The Body Shop Beautifying Dry Oil, Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Dry Oil) which can be use on face, skin and hair as well. One good thing about this EMHC is that it does not contain any harsh chemical ingredient or fragrance. It smells like oily wax and its texture is like wax as well, pale yellowish oil balm. Just a slight touch of your finger over the balm, is more than sufficient to use it on my hair. Anything more than that will make my hair into an oily greasy disaster.

The texture of the EMHC is not very smooth, ie, it has some particles and bits which I guess it could be solid oil. I dislike the effect of it on my hair, it does not smooth my frizz or make it presentable, once I have applied it too much, there is no U turn, it is oil and it will not dry out easily until I rewash it. I have given it a second chance, which is to use it on my face as a makeup removal. It is all purpose cream, so I guess using it as makeup removal does not harm anyway. I apply a few dabs on my forehead and cheeks and massage it evenly just to remove out the makeup residue. It works quite well but when I apply cotton pad to clear it off, this oil balm actually 'tears' off my cotton pads!!!!! Instead of using only 2 cotton pads, I have to use extra and fold it into half to make it thicker to wipe off. It fails on my face and hair as makeup removal and hair conditioning cream! I left it there for a few months and eventually it went rancid and I have to throw it away. What a waste of money and definitely there are lots of items that work better than this EMHC.

One kind reminder if you are to buy this EMHC, please buy it from reputable seller or website because when I am doing my researching and reading different comments for this product, it actually have complaints that there are customers who wrongly bought a fake EMHC. The pirate EMHC has exactly the same packaging, texture, colours of the genuine EMHC. Please be aware of this and you have spent a fortune of buying this EMHC and surely you do not want to get a fake one. Although this EMHC does not work out as what I have expected, but I do hope that any MUA reviwer who read my post can stay aware of those irresponsible sellers. Here is the website --- http://egyptianmagic.com/faq/. Be a bright customer!

on 1/16/2017 10:31:00 AM

I have been using this for about two weeks with the cold winter weather.
This is pricey but given the natural ingredients, I bought the small tub.

This is VERY rich, you only need a little.
I use it on my face (eyes and between brows) for dryness and lines. Sure enough, it has softened everything.
I leave it on overnight.
High sheen.
Very effective.

I would love to use this on my hands too, but it does take time to soak in.

Recommended.

UPDATE::::
I found too heavy for my face. I use only on my lips.

on 1/15/2017 3:24:00 PM

This is magic! Works wonders for my skin, I have combi skin and this has seemed to have balanced it out some what. My dry skin is no longer dry and it doesn't make my oily t zone any oiler 🤔 I only use this at night as the wax turns to oil and gives you a sheen to say the least. I can put this on my breakouts at night and in the morning they're almost gone. I have also used this for ingrown hairs, boils and cuts and it helps heal them almost overnight!

Popular Body Skincare Products