Egyptian Magic Healing Cream

Egyptian Magic Healing Cream

3.9

Olive Oil, Beeswax, Honey, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly and Propolis Extract

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Great product. I had heard rave reviews about Egyptian Magic for years, when I finally stumbled across it last year. I had to snatch it up right away! Now, I don't think it's a miracle worker, but it is a really fabulous product. The cream looks like vaseline in the jar. It's very slimy, and greasy. I take out enough to cover my fingertip, rub it in between my hands to liquify it, then massage onto my face. I love that this cream has only a few ingredients, and I know what they all are. Honey is antibacterial, and I feel like it really helps to heal my acne. They zits aren't gone by morning, but they will be smaller and less noticeable. I only wear this at night, and I smear on a good, thick layer. When I go to bed, my face is greasy. That's one of the things I don't like; cat hair always seems to get stuck to my face when I apply this product! But that pretty much happens with any cream. I do think the cream is a bit pricey, but it's a good product, so I can cough up the money. I even have a back up ready!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

5 stars for the product, the packaging is terrible, and it's a tad overpriced. I won't repeat what everyone has already said in the plus column but will share a tip: put this into the prettiest jar you have. I cleaned out a nearly-empty Chanel loose powder container and scooped 2 oz. of EM in. Looks gorgeous.

To Read all 335 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Clogged my pores and caused mild breakouts but I did like the shine that this gave me. Felt ok on the face and I liked how I looked but I broke out :(

on 6/23/2016 1:11:00 AM

IT INDEEEDD IS MAGICAAL 😍

It is a solid oil, when it's in contact with skin, it melts. So before applying it, rub in the palms of your hand for awhile then apply it on wherever you like. Yes, it is a multipurpose skin cream. I bought this product bcoz I run out of my night cream.

I have a dry, rash & itchy, scaley feeling on my skin, due to bad choice of cleanser. I apply this unintentionally, & it's gone in the morning. And it is a great hydrating mask/ cream for night use.

I have pimple in forehead (small one), at first I was not sure to apply the cream (or shall I say oil) to my forehead while I have pimple as I was afraid it will getting worse. Oily products with pimple doesn't seem great after all. But I was wrong, I applied it anyway, the next morning it's gone!

I also read that it's gret for eczema, rash & other similar skin problem, and even it can be used with babies. Check 1st tough make sure your baby isn't allergic to beeswax, pollen & propolis since it is the main ingredient.

It's has no added parfume, hence all the natural ingredient is not so great. But not worse either, for me, I can live with it 😂

on 6/20/2016 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was a bit late to the party on this product!

I use it at night before going to bed and use quite a bit. It absorbs well into the skin though was expecting my skin to feel more supple in the morning (based on other reviews I read). I also used it on the back of my hand at night as my skin gets pretty dry and it's worked really well (no more dryness). I feel also it's reduced marks on my face. I also use it around my eyes to reduce wrinkles. I like the product a lot and would buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Makes face extremely shiny and beautiful. works well, not the cheapest product but if your skin tone is darker it looks nice.

on 5/30/2016 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I read so many reviews on Makeup Alley that I figured I better start contributing.

Seriously, it's a MIRACLE WORKER! I'm black and I scar VERY easily. I first purchased this when I somehow managed to get a cigarette burn mark in the middle of my chest from someone. Bio oil wasn't working for me. I was so terrified that I was going to end up with a scar in the middle of my chest for the rest of my life. Some people said it didn't look that bad (I think to spare my feelings). But you know you're in trouble when an 8 year old kid that you don't know, out of the blue, mentions the burn on your chest. So, I coughed up the money and I bought Egyptian Magic. Now, there isn't a single sign that I even had a scratch on my chest. Over 4 years later, I still purchase/use Egyptian Magic for many things (my lips, my face sometimes, lightly on my eyelids for that dewy look, anything really!). I love how the jar lasts a while too (a little goes a long way). Totally worth every penny. I recommend it to all of my friends. One friend even thanked me for introducing it to her.

I think the only con is that the label on the tub could be better. The paint slowly chips away when you've had it for a while, and I like being able to see the design on the tub.

So, there's my first review and I plan to leave many more! x

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL. My can't live without it, finish the jar, have re-bought dozens of times, recommend to everyone I know, cure-all, desert-island staple. I have very dry skin and I am in constant fear of not being hydrated. I LIVE for this product. I wish they would make it in a tube and a stick so I could toss it in my purse or back pocket. The size of the jar is pretty substantial and hard to travel with. I have used it for everything- dry skin, lip balm, night treatment, lo-fi illuminator/highlighter, scrape/cut/burn salve, hand/foot salve... I rub it on my knees and stretch marks... I mean I love it so much. It has the best consistency and the ingredients are all-natural and wonderful. It's a little heavy to wear during the day as a facial moisturizer during the warmer months, but I always wear it as a nighttime treatment. Unlike vaseline or products with petroleum this sinks into the skin and doesn't just sit on top in a greasy mess. I get so many compliments on my skin and this is what I always give credit to (and drinking more than the daily recommended amount of water). There is no other product that compares to this. Honestly, if times got hard I would happily be an Egyptian Magic salesperson, peddling jars of this at Whole Foods or wherever I could do demonstrations-ha!

on 3/25/2016 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Amen, Hallelujah, there is a God!! This cream is pure heaven. Use it as a face mask, under eye cream(never ever itches) , hair treatment, lip balm, name it it does it! I'm set for life.

on 2/5/2016 11:06:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a great product and have been using it for years now. I mainly use it as a night pack a hair mask, and occasionally moisturizer for my hands and arms during the winter season. As a night pack my skin really absorbs the goodness in this product and the next morning my skin is super soft and looks a little less dull. I use this as a night pack about every two times a month during the winter season, because my cheeks and jawline get super dry from wearing makeup almost everyday and about once a month during the spring-summer times, depend on how oily I get in the hot sun.

I tend to always color my hair because I easily get bored with it and get very dry, tangle-ly, split ends. I used this, one day, as a hair mask and see if it would make any difference and it definitely helps the hair regain its health back and after a couple more moderately spaced uses (aka doing a hair mask every month/two months) will keep your hair super soft, and keep it flexible (as in, your hair will sway like chiffon like in the commercials, instead of swaying like vertical curtain blinds and move in a stiff manner, even after just showering) The secret to softer ends and repairing damage to your split ends, is to rub on egyptian magic directly onto your ends with your thumb and pointer finger. WARNING: Because your rubbing on high concentrate amount of oil and wax onto your hair and especially ends, the oil-liness won't wash out after taking a shower because even after shampoo-ing twice (no conditioner) then your hair will up retaining some of the egyptian magic you put on it. Take a shower and just go about your day with whatever remaining oils is left in your hair after taking a shower. If you try to shampoo it out too many times at once, then that might just damage your hair even more. Then the next morning, shower again and shampoo twice, no conditioner, and you should be able to style and blow dry your hair without having any remaining residue from the hair mask.

Popular Body Skincare Products