Nail Life nail revitalizer

Nail Life nail revitalizer

4.3

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I like this because it hardens my nails (no peeling or breaking) and forms a protective barrier over them.

I love this as a top coat, it leaves a high gloss shine

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So I am a nail biter, and i wanted something that will help strengthen my nails. I have been using this product for about a month and my naild have gotten so strong that I'm not even able to bite them anymore! I absolutely LOVE this product!

on 12/31/2014 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is the best nail nail growth Polish I've used. My nails are long and strong. It makes a great base and top coat with my OPI nail polishes. It's also fine on it's own too. I bought this in March of 2014 for about $9 which seemed a bit much. Now that it's December, half the bottle isn't gone and mind you I do my nails every 4-6 days. Yep good stuff. Try it out 😁

on 9/3/2014 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is phenomenal; my nails no longer break or tear with this (and I work in retail, so that's pretty impressive), and my nails are finally growing out and staying long.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely love this item! My mom and I have been buying this stuff for years!! I love everything about it! My nails feel so strong after a couple of uses! This is one product I continually go back to over and over again! The only downfall to it is that sometimes the polish gets on the top and it makes it nearly impossible to open! I had to throw out a whole bottle because of this especially because the cap had no grip.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I absolutely love this stuff!
My nail were in pretty bad shape after a really bad acrylic nail job. I saw this sitting on my mom's desk at work, and I was like "Hey, I'll give it a try."
I noticed a huge difference after just one use. I told my mom I needed some of my own.

So, I was in Sally's Beauty Supply, and this was on sale for 2 for $12, so I got one for my mom and one for me.

I recommend this to everyone.

awesome product! it made my nails grow fast and strong. it works under or over polish which makes it easier to use every day. it comes in a big bottle and goes on sale often at sallys

My job is not nail friendly at all. I spent months working in the coffee shop, and constantly washing my hands and dishes. My nails were having none of it. Now, I'm working the stock room and constantly with cardboard, and jammed fingers. My nails have been peeling, and breaking like there was no tomorrow. I'm so glad I found this product. I've tried numerous different nail strengtheners and this one has worked the best for me by far. At first I used it on its own, and reapplied every other day for a week, and then started over. Now I use it as my base and top coat with my regular polish. I'm hooked. I think I may try the formaldehyde free version next time, just to see if there's a difference.

11/9/2013 - Once I ran out of the previous bottle, I decided to try the formaldehyde free version and it works just as great.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this stuff--especially when Sally Beauty put it on sale for a super-reasonable price! But, sadly, I've used it several times and am very unhappy with the results. It chips and peels off my nails. :(

This stuff really works! My nails were so weak they would break all the time, they peel and i had dry skin around my nails. I bought this a month ago and it is amazing. my nails were never longer than my fingers and now they are so long i love it! I get a lot of compliments on how long and pretty my nails are! i apply this every day twice a day and i apply it on and around my nails and has made a huge difference, i went on vacation and forgot to take it with me and my nails broke within three days.. without this stuff i would still have nubs... i used to just take biotin and it did little difference but this plus biotin and hard as hoof... it will make any nails gorgeous... definately recommend this and as i said with biotin and hard as hoof!

Popular Treatments