Everyday Minerals Baby Kabuki Brush

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Everyday Minerals Baby Kabuki Brush

3.3

Not tested on animals

I absolutely love this buki!!! it just fits in the little corners of your face so perfectly and is SO portable! and because its synthetic, i have used it for my stick and liquid foundations as well because ive been trying to find the right brush for that, and it works FABULOUS! it buffs everything SO WELL! definitely a repurchase if i lose it. but i think this brush is good for liquid/cream foundations because it buffs it. I use it on a section of my face where i need coverage(ex. my forehead) and it works great. I wouldn't recommend this for Mineral Makeup though. Its too dense. I just use my long handled kabuki from EM. Great products!

on 9/15/2007 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

See my brushes pictures under profile. I just received this mini kabuki free from their promotion along with blush (when I purchased personal kit for EM's great Natural Reflections Finishing Powder and silk dust). It was not fully packed so I washed it before use. Before using, I noticed some hair came out and I started pulling those stray hair. All about 12 hair before using. It's small and imagine 12 hair or more you loose each time. Spend $4 for better items unless you get this as free as mine. I like the size and cuteness to fit in lip stick case for my purse. Well, that's all, not very soft. If you can, try their flat top brush and purchase in personal kit so you can get avg. $6.50 per item including shipping (do math).

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

The 2 baby kabukis that replaced the original EM kabuki don't do anything to improve this brand's track record with these type of brushes. They may sound cute, but these baby brushes are too small to provide the quick & even application a kabuki should. It pouffed out slightly after a gentle washing, but is really only suitable for applying blush, although I probably won't even use mine for that. Since I haven't found a satisfactory way to carry my Luscious kabuki, I'm using this to stash in my purse for MM touchups. If you're planning to buy an EM kit, I would opt for something other than the baby kabukis. If you're looking at the Starter Kit, then wait til they update the brushes. Lots of changes coming up including a new kabuki brush! *edit* I always use this brush to apply my blush, and it's the perfect size for it. The smaller head helps apply a more controlled amount of blush while letting me buff it into my cheeks. Still not suitable for applying all over MMU foundation but great for blush! I may get the Sooshco if this one ever wears out.

Popular Makeup Brushes