Uploaded by LizMarion

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/13/2010

It's cute and the bristles are really, really soft, but too small to really do much with it except maybe blush or dusting your nose area. I bought it when I first got into MMU, thinking that it'll be a medium-ish size (like their long-handled buki but a short version) because I once saw a friend's buki and it was HUGE so I assumed that that's the basic size for a normal buki …Read more

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

EyesBrown

3.0

Jan/23/2010

I don't use this much but it does have purpose. Pros: portable blush/cheek bronzer brush, good for dusting primer over eye lids or one color over eye lids. Cons: soft and doesn't work for much.

About reviewer (126 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

1.0
fromTreasa

Sep/20/2009

Too small. I didnt like it because of the size and never use it. It is very soft.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (136 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Jun/14/2009

I absolutely love this buki!!! it just fits in the little corners of your face so perfectly and is SO portable! and because its synthetic, i have used it for my stick and liquid foundations as well because ive been trying to find the right brush for that, and it works FABULOUS! it buffs everything SO WELL! definitely a repurchase if i lose it. but i think this brush is good for liquid/cream …Read more

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

EyesBlack

May/01/2009

These are about the cutest little brushes you'll ever own. So soft and fluffy and a mighty powerhouse in a tiny package. And I mean TINY. Like 2 inches tall. But it is SUPER for traveling w/ your mineral makeup or for use w/ concealer or blush. I own 2 of them. They're a cute addition to your brush collection!

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Apr/23/2009

I can't believe how much money I've wasted on other brushes before i found Everyday Minerals. This brush costs $6 (although I got it free in a blush kit), it's ridiculously dense, but still soft. I haven't seen a single bristle shed. It fits right into a sample jar lid so it's perfect for sample kits. I use it to apply blush, and it blends like a dream.

I …

About reviewer (202 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Straight, Fine

Apr/17/2009

I love my baby buki brush! It is so soft and applies the mineral makeup very evenly and nicely. It washes up well and no shedding. I would definitely buy one again!

About reviewer (116 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2.0

Mar/10/2009

Wow this is way too small for daily use imo. Ok brush quality, but again way to damn small.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Jan/25/2009

I love Everyday Minerals.
I find that they are doing a great job in making great mineral cosmetics.
I adore their brushes.
The Baby Kabuki was the first one that I've purchased - now I have my second one (but only because I've lost the first one).
I must say that's incredibly soft and gentle, and it applies my mineral foundation perfectly.

About reviewer (147 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

Dec/21/2008

I love this little guy. I keep it in my purse if I need to touch up. Its very soft and dense. Very small, be warned!

About reviewer (481 reviews)

Age25-29