Everyday Minerals Baby Kabuki Brush

3.7

Not tested on animals

on 12/21/2008 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this little guy. I keep it in my purse if I need to touch up. Its very soft and dense. Very small, be warned!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Still a good brush but NOT the place to buy it. EDM's customer service has reached an all time low I hope to never see again in my life.

OLD:Got this a few weeks ago and while I was a bit surprised at just how small it was, I now think it's perfect just the way it is. Unlike the old line of brushes, it does not shed and is very soft. I wouldn't want to try to apply foundation with it but for concealer on red, blotchy cheeks and chin, applying blush, buffing out lines between products and portability you just can't beat it. And the price is a steal. As soon as they get them back in stock I will be ordering a couple more. One for back up and one to keep in my make up bag with my sample sizes of foundation and finishing dust for quick, neat touch ups.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I like the Baby Kabuki for the main reason(s) I got it for, which is to apply blush and use with sample jars when my regular brushes are simply too big. It's a lifesaver with those little jars! It does tend to shed, but I've found most brushes do to some extent (although not as bad as thier regular Kabuki which sheds like a dog). This is softer than their regular Kabuki, and is a great little brush to have on hand for travel as well since it's so small. Not one I'd rebuy, but I'm glad I chose it along with my basic essentials kit.

Popular Makeup Brushes