Everyday Minerals Baby Kabuki Brush

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

It's cute and the bristles are really, really soft, but too small to really do much with it except maybe blush or dusting your nose area. I bought it when I first got into MMU, thinking that it'll be a medium-ish size (like their long-handled buki but a short version) because I once saw a friend's buki and it was HUGE so I assumed that that's the basic size for a normal buki. So when I first received this brush the TINY size kinda shocked me for a while. It took forever to put my makeup on because it was so small. I bought the long-handled buki on my second order and stopped using this one, but I might come back and use it for CS's Diva Defence primer powder once I receive it!

on 9/20/2009 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Too small. I didnt like it because of the size and never use it. It is very soft.

on 4/17/2009 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love my baby buki brush! It is so soft and applies the mineral makeup very evenly and nicely. It washes up well and no shedding. I would definitely buy one again!

on 12/4/2008 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a really tiny Kabuki Brush but it's supersoft on my sensitive skin, it fits in even the smallest purse and it's a great little brush for applying blush and for doing quick powder touch-ups! Small and cute. Won't repurchase though because I stopped using mmu.

on 11/5/2008 11:02:00 AM

Like my MAC188 did to the 187, this Baby-buki may just take the place of it's bigger daddy Kabuki brush in my makeup bag.... and for just $6!!

As long and thick as my stubby tiny thumb, this little guy is exceptionally SOFT (when it's clean I like to just absentmindedly buff it on my face just for fun... is that weird of me?)!

It is even more DENSELY PACKED than the Long Handle EDM Kabuki which really helps it pick up product and buff it nicely into the skin.

It fits into even the smallest travel bag which is great for my over stuffed purse and it HASN'T SHED even one hair since I got it.

It is a wee bit too small for a super quick application but if you've got the time for precision application this little beauty is there for you.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is basically a small scale version of the Long Handle Kabuki. It has all the same wonderful qualities of its big brother but it's compact size makes it useful for getting into the "nooks and crannies" like the under eye area or around the nostrils. I don't use this brush as frequently as my LHK or Flat Top Brush but I keep it handy in my makeup bag because it is useful for buffing/blending concealer. It is of course, very soft and durable like all EM's brushes. Worth purchasing!

on 10/14/2008 9:47:00 AM

Perfect soft brush for traveling or using some quick mineral foundation on.
It's very dense and the quality it's over the top!
I love my baby kabuki brush!

My *old* baby kabuki from EM was a piece of junk, but I really like the new baby kabuki. It's compact, but soft enough to use for all-over foundation application in my travel makeup bag. In fact, if I'm honest with myself, I get better, smoother coverage with this than with the new long-handled kabuki -- it just takes a few seconds longer. It's also really useful for undereye concealer. I think I'll buy a second one and make it my travel blush brush!

on 8/11/2008 6:32:00 AM

This is a really small kabuki so before you order it you should realise that it's not meant to replace a regular sized one. I got it to use it with my mineral blushes and I absolutely love it. It's amazingly soft and feels perfect on my skin. One of the few occasions where the quality is superior than the price, imo.

on 7/4/2008 6:43:00 PM

A very soft brush at a resonable price but is very small (about 5cm tall). I bought it with the free samples, and its worked a dream- though I do intend on buying a bigger one in the future.
Well worth the money for its softness with good application.

Popular Makeup Brushes