Everyday Minerals Baby Kabuki Brush

Not tested on animals

on 4/23/2009 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I can't believe how much money I've wasted on other brushes before i found Everyday Minerals. This brush costs $6 (although I got it free in a blush kit), it's ridiculously dense, but still soft. I haven't seen a single bristle shed. It fits right into a sample jar lid so it's perfect for sample kits. I use it to apply blush, and it blends like a dream.

I just bought a second one as a backup!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow this is way too small for daily use imo. Ok brush quality, but again way to damn small.

on 12/4/2008 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a really tiny Kabuki Brush but it's supersoft on my sensitive skin, it fits in even the smallest purse and it's a great little brush for applying blush and for doing quick powder touch-ups! Small and cute. Won't repurchase though because I stopped using mmu.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I finally got this, as it had been backordered for several weeks. I have a baby buki from BE that I had used exclusively before, lost it and bought another to replace it and used the new one twice before getting this EDM baby buki. Well, BUH-BYE BE baby buki forever! I will never go near it agin. This EDM baby buki is just as soft as my long handled kabuki, but just a compact little version. Now-- the coverage and buffing power is not as great as with the LHK, because of the size...but this is perfect for my handbag and my little portable container with mineral foundation in it for touchups. Also- this brush is the perfect size for applying blush. I haven't tried the flat top brush yet, as it's in my next shipment, but I can already tell it's going to be a hit. EDM really scored big when they started carrying this line of brushes. I never experienced their older versions and I'm glad I didn't based on the reviews of the old products. Everyone who has even touched my EDM brushes have fallen in love with them. My daughter just swiped my last LHK and thank goodness I had a few hidden away for my emergency stash. Thinking back to my virginal introduction into the mineral makeup world, the first I ever tried was BE and their kabuki.....and talk about stiff and hard, like dragging a stiff broom across my face. Never again. If EDM stops carrying these brushes I think I will need professional counseling of some sort!

Popular Makeup Brushes