LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar

LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar
The Comforter Bubble Bar

4.6

Ingredients~ Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Titanium Dioxide, Cocamide DEA, Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, D&C Red No. 27, D&C Red No. 33.

on 10/28/2016 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

-Good amount of product, get a lot of uses out of it
-Smells gorgeous if you're into sweet smells
-Pretty pink colour
-Lots of bubbles

8/10

on 8/1/2016 5:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this Bubble Bar from Lush. it's my favourite one.
Lots and lots of pink bubbles, only needing a small amount broken off from the bar.

To Read all 240 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/18/2016 12:35:00 AM

Excellent bubble bar - and good value too, I've gone through a few of these and they've consistently given me at least three to four beautifully scented, coloured and bubbly baths. Minor gripe would be that Lush doesn't really do packaging (yay) which leaves the bar vulnerable to the slings and arrows of a wet and humid bathroom. That said this does a wonderful job of perfuming your underthings if you stuff it in a drawer, so I'd suggest breaking off a piece and leaving the rest in the paper bag in your bedroom.

The Comforter is one of my Favorite LUSH bathbombs! Its a cross between black currant, blackberry, & bubble gum. I get between 4-6 baths out of this one bubble bar. I give this product a 10 out of 10 as I love how I smell and feel when I wear this. It's youthful and fresh while being sweet and sexy all at the same time. It's a scent that appeals to foodies and those that love sweet fragrances. I love it and pair it with the lotion and perfume with the same name. They also have an exfoliating product called You Snap The Whip which has a similar fragrance. This bubble bar is different and uniquely LUSH. PS: Men love this fragrance.

I totally love this Bubble bar! It is the second one I had from LUSH and God I love its smell so much. It is sweet, gentle bur significant. And it turns the water in bathtub to pink/light purple. It really gives you The Comfort.

on 5/7/2016 7:06:00 AM

This is the best bath bomb/bubble bar ever! My favourite aspect of this bar is the scent. It smells super sweet and turns the bath water a beautiful pink colour. I cut it into quarters and use a quarter for each bath. I have bought this numerous times and will continue to do so.

This bubble bar is definitely amazing! It's not on the cheap side, but it's definitely worth it if you want an amazing bath. I can't even describe how divine the scent was, it was like berries mixed with bubblegum! I came out of the bath with silky smooth skin and I smelt amazing. Overall I love this bath bomb

Love, love, love this scent!! It's fruity, uplifting, and scrumptious! I can get 3-4 uses out of one bubble bar, and each time, there are fluffy mountains of airy bubbles. The water turns a hot pink color, and my skin feels really soft in and out of the water. This bubble bar costs $11.95 for one (7oz) but because I get multiple uses out of it, I will continue to purchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

OMG, smells amazing. Not that I needed bubble bath, but I loved the scent so much, I picked this bubble bar up. It makes the bath water a beautiful hot pink color, and makes loads of bubbles that really are long-lasting. I just cut small pieces off, so I will probably get at least 10 baths out of this bar.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this was my first ever purchase from lush i fell in love with it straight away the scent is incredible it smells like berries and blackcurrent. i got 4 baths out of it (which i thought was really good for the price) so you get your moneys worth. your bath turns into a beautiful pink with loads of soft bubbles and the scent fills the air. would defo recommend and will be re-purchasing!!

Popular Bath Treatments