4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Although this makes the bath water a shade of pink that is outrageous, and looking rather toxic, I quite like this bar! I love soaking away the hour in this very nicely scented bath- the best part being -it doesnt dry out my skin! Any other product, I would be itching from dry skin for days. I dont even need moisturizer after the bath with this, so I love it.

About reviewer (314 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry

HairRed

a year ago

This is one of my favorite bubble bars from lush. It’s definitely not one of the more exciting products. The scent is a simple, sweet, blackberry and vanilla aroma that is truly comforting, but I would hardly call it unique. Despite this I still adore this bar. I can break into four pieces for four baths! The bubbles are thick and long lasting, and even just a chunk of the bar turns my bath water a lovely pink. Lush recommends crumbling their bubble bars under running water, but I have found that chunks will fall through my hands into the bathtub, losing their bubble making potential. Therefore I rip a tiny hole into a cheap, dollar store loofah and put the bubble bar chunk inside. Then I hang the loofah by its loop over the faucet, and let the water run over it. With this method I don’t lose any of the bubble bar pieces, and the net of the loofah helps to create more frothiness.

About reviewer (271 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

2 years ago

These new Lush bubble bar are awesome. They last a lot longer, and are a bit frothier. The scent of this one is wonderful and the colors are so pretty. I really feel like the new line of new and improved Bath Bombs are worth the price. Smell is great.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2 years ago

I have been buying this bubble bar for 8 years, it's a staple in my bath basket. My favourite lush combo is a soak with the comforter bubble bar (half to 1/4 depending on my stress level) I add a bath melt when my skin is dry (lips too!). Lather with honey I washed the kids and moisterise with therapy or the honey chamomile when it's in season

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

3 years ago

-Good amount of product, get a lot of uses out of it -Smells gorgeous if you're into sweet smells -Pretty pink colour -Lots of bubbles 8/10

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

I love this Bubble Bar from Lush. it's my favourite one. Lots and lots of pink bubbles, only needing a small amount broken off from the bar.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

4 years ago

Excellent bubble bar - and good value too, I've gone through a few of these and they've consistently given me at least three to four beautifully scented, coloured and bubbly baths. Minor gripe would be that Lush doesn't really do packaging (yay) which leaves the bar vulnerable to the slings and arrows of a wet and humid bathroom. That said this does a wonderful job of perfuming your underthings if you stuff it in a drawer, so I'd suggest breaking off a piece and leaving the rest in the paper bag in your bedroom.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

4 years ago

The Comforter is one of my Favorite LUSH bathbombs! Its a cross between black currant, blackberry, & bubble gum. I get between 4-6 baths out of this one bubble bar. I give this product a 10 out of 10 as I love how I smell and feel when I wear this. It's youthful and fresh while being sweet and sexy all at the same time. It's a scent that appeals to foodies and those that love sweet fragrances. I love it and pair it with the lotion and perfume with the same name. They also have an exfoliating product called You Snap The Whip which has a similar fragrance. This bubble bar is different and uniquely LUSH. PS: Men love this fragrance.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I totally love this Bubble bar! It is the second one I had from LUSH and God I love its smell so much. It is sweet, gentle bur significant. And it turns the water in bathtub to pink/light purple. It really gives you The Comfort.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

This is the best bath bomb/bubble bar ever! My favourite aspect of this bar is the scent. It smells super sweet and turns the bath water a beautiful pink colour. I cut it into quarters and use a quarter for each bath. I have bought this numerous times and will continue to do so.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure