Uploaded by Dow

package quality

price range

Reviews

25 days ago

What I like about this lip balm is that it doesn’t move outside of the lips. Other lip balms usually transfer on the skin around my lips and that gives me acne around my lips. This balm is so thick it does not do that. What a great find! Also, it’s fragrance free and does not have SPF which I hate in lip balms because of the bitter taste.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Jun/15/2018

Does nothing for my lips at all. Does not add moisture, act as a skin protectent or heal chapped lips. This has a slight sweet scent. Contains beeswax as the third ingredient listed on the package.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3041 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

fromMMaya

Apr/22/2017

I'm so mad. Horrible. As a product itself it's not hydrating at all. Very sticky and hard consistency.. once you put it on it doesn't sink in or nourish, it just feels like you put on really hard vaseline that just sits sticky on top of your lips that are still dry. It also has alcohol that definitely doesn't help and why would someone want to put alcohol on dry lips anyway …Read more

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Feb/16/2016

Did nothing for my lips. Feels like vaseline.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

May/14/2014

Lovely product, that moisturizes my lips for hours. Plus it's a natural product, so would be safe to use on children too. Great value for price

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Mar/08/2014

The packaging I have looks different from the photo, maybe it's a newer version. This little product is great. Only need to apply it twice a day and moisturises enough for the rest of the day. It's all natural too! I love it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Kinky, Other

3.0

Sep/14/2013

Decent enough, quite waxy, but nothing special- wont buy again but nothing actively bad about it

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (78 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

Apr/29/2013

An OK lip balm, nothing spectacular but it also didn't dry out my lips even more as some other lip products do (especially Labello). I like that it has no petroleum, but recently I've been told that natural waxes have the same occluding effect.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

2.0

Oct/22/2011

I like many Lavera products, but I didn't like this one.It is a very cheap lip balm, but it was hard to apply and it didn't do much for my cracked lips. The other, coloured lip balms from lavera are way better than this one.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

2.0

Oct/29/2010

I really wanted to like this - all natural, nice packaging etc. But it makes the corners of my mouth crack and gives me a red rash around my mouth...
I've had this reaction to other all natural lip balm before (Alverde calendula lipbalm, Watsons honey lip balm) so I think its an ingredient in the products that I am allergic to... I read elsewhere that beeswax causes these symptoms in …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium