4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

Oh man, why haven't I tried this earlier! I always saw this body wash at the store and thought it might be a bit "boring" so I never gave it a chance, but after trying the lotion at a friend's house & living it, I decided it was time! I love this body wash! The scent is so lovely - sweet and warm but not overpowering. It lathers well and doesn't leave my skin dry or tight. It's also cheap and lasts a pretty long time.

About reviewer (444 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

10 months ago

I have psoriasis and this is the only body wash I’ve used that doesn’t irritate me. It smells good and doesn’t dry me out. I just wished it came with a pump!

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

a year ago

Love love the smell of this. It has soft scent and not overpowering. It leaves my skin fresh and soft. The only reason I give this 4 star out of 5 is because of the price (not really inexpensive in my country) and the packaging. It would be nice of it came with a pump 1 or 2L bottle.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Medium

EyesBlack

2 years ago

It costs around US$5 in my country . I love it due to the scent and it lathers quite well . I also love the fact that it has a moisturiser or the same scent that I can layer with . The scent does not last Long on the skin but it’s still so nice during the shower. Sweet smelling and non drying

About reviewer (534 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

3 years ago

I liked it. Smelled nice but not too strong. Didn't leave me feeling dried up. I would buy again :)

About reviewer (981 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

3 years ago

I really love this product i will rate it 4 out of 5 bec. its very helpful to make my skin fair again bec. after tanning when i have my sunburn at my back i used this product and the next days my back is so smooth again and it leaves my skin a great finish and my back is not that dry anymore. i give this product a rate of four bec. i didn't like its packaging bec. I want the lid in the down part of the product so if im running out of this product i will not wait for it to fall down.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

3 years ago

I've been using this product for years, although I do try out other stuff but I always come back to this. It's a very good standard body wash, it has a nice scent, gives a rich lather, cleanses the skin without leaving any residue. I love that my skin feels clean and soft not stripped or tight, it's not particularly moisturizing, but that's what lotions are for. It's cheap and readily available, you get a ton of product, it's perfect.

About reviewer (143 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

3 years ago

I really like this! Wanted something new to try without spending a lot (This cost $2 and some change). The fragrance is a very light oatmeal/shea, not strong at all and it doesnt linger so if you are sensitive to smells this is a good body wash to use. I dont like my soap to have much smell so it doesnt compete with my perfume after showering. Its very moisturizing and silky and bubbles well. The only thing I dont like is its a little runnier than I would prefer so I have to be careful when pouring it out of the bottle or it will all come out at once haha. Also on the bottle it states the body wash is made with natural ingredients and no animal products so thats nice. Good buy, I will continue to use this one for a while I think! I havent used st.ives products in a a few years and I think I will get back into them again, idk why i stopped I guess I just started trying new things and forgot about them. They are an overall affordable and quality brand.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

4 years ago

This is a pretty decent body wash for the price. I paid around $4 and there's 24 fl oz of product. The scent is very light and undetectable after about 5 - 10 minutes, it's a very unisex scent and can work for anyone. It's very moisturizing as well, you notice the second you rinse it off. My only issue is it's a bit runny in consistency compared to other body washes I've tried and I feel like I have to use much more product to get a really nice lather going.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

4 years ago

Love! Light, fresh scent that is barely detectable, but very pleasant. I have sensitive skin, and this does not cause dryness or irritation at all. A large bottle is usually around $2.99, which is a very good price. Will happily repurchase.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age36-43