Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

Price: $

Price: $

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 6/25/2017 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I hadn't used Olay for years but bought a pot on offer a while ago to use on makeup-free just- going-out-for-a-walk-on-a-dull-day times. My regular day moisturiser is La Roche Posay with a higher SPF, which helps with my hyperpigmentation issues.
Olay Complete is often on those "dermatologists recommend" lists of effective no-frills skincare that does the job. It's easily absorbed, keeps my skin moisturised and comfortable for hours, and has a decent everyday SPF 15.
I've used many moisturisers over the years and I prefer this to several more expensive products I've used in the past with the same SPF. A great quality and budget-friendly day cream that I'd buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Love this face lotion. Wanted somethign with a physical SPF because I have sensitive, combination, acne prone skin and Olay has always been kind to it. After 8 hours I have hardly any shine and it doesn't break me out.

on 7/14/2012 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I used this for years as a teenager and in my early 20's and then they reformulated (added avobenzone, a chemical sunscreen). My skin hates chemical sunscreens and it made me break out like crazy so I stopped. I hopped around between moisturizers from the cheap drugstore ones to high end department store brands, never really finding one I liked again. My skin is oily, but combination with dry patches and I have mild-moderate acne. This makes moisturizers a tricky thing. Apparently others had the same issue I did and Olay was bombarded with customer complaints to bring back the old formula. Well, they actually listened and brought it back (packaged as the "classic formula" -no chemical sunscreens, just zinc oxide and oxtinoxate)! I picked it back up again and couldn't be happier with this light simple moisturizer. My bottle reads: "Olay Complete All-Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sensitive." The Complete line has a few other moisturizers marketed towards other skin types (Normal and Combo)- these contain the avobenzone that break a lot of people out. The Sensitive classic formula is the only way to go. I've used this now every single day for the past 2 years and my skin rarely breaks out now. It moisturizes great in both the summer and winter months and never leaves me greasy. The price is great and I can pick it up at Walmart while I grocery shop- I love when I don't have to hunt for stuff or buy online. My only complaint is I wish it contained a higher SPF (maybe a 20 or 30?), but I still wouldn't try anything else. Props to Olay for listening to their customers. This is a tried and true HG.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love this! My bottle reads exactly, "Olay Complete all day moisturizer with sunscreen Broad Spectrum spf 15 sensitive". At $10 from Walmart it was a major bargain; I normally pay between $12-15 for a "good" moisturizer. To me a good moisturizer: blends in well, is non-greasy, not shiny, doesn't itch or irritate when you apply it, won't break you out, creamy, NOT thick, doesn't feel heavy or like it's "suffocating" your skin, and a major bonus if it contains spf. I've got mild, acne prone skin; clear and smooth for the most part, with oily AND dry areas. I've tried several of MUA's acclaimed moisturizers, all ds brands. Among them: Cerave (gave me strange, plastic-looking skin, didn't blend in, felt heavy, broke me out the worst), Nivea, the white/blue jar (very thick/greasy/shiny formula), Aveeno Positively Radiant (dull complexion and made me oily after a few hours), and Pond's nourishing moisturizing creme (my 2nd favorite behind Olay, just a tad bit too dewy/shiny). Olay is fabulous, though. The formula is quite thin, but not liquidy, blends completely in, leaves me moisturized in my dry places, dries to a soft, matte touch that leaves behind a healthy-looking "glow", and doesn't deteriorate on me or make me oilier throughout the day. I'm so glad I took a chance on this, I'll buy it over and over. This is as good as it gets for me!

on 4/12/2012 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

1/25/2014
I stopped using this a long time ago. If you have combo-dry skin this is probably ok. This stuff can get greasy. It protects your skin but does get oily. Great for price but these days I use Shiseidos urban sunscreen

Good sunscreen. When first putting it on it does appear white but give it like 2-5min and it goes away. I used to use alot of sunscreens from neutrogena that left my face greasy and/or had a white cast. This does none of that.Maybe in the warmer months I will try spf30 but for now this is fine. This doesnt break me out or make me greasy either. I thought $6 for the little jar was a bit much but now that I've had this for a little over a month, the price isnt too bad. Worth a try

on 9/7/2011 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I use this when i don't want to go out and am going to lounge about the house. It's lovely with zinc oxide which doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's a very creamy moisturizer and milky. it has a frangrance to it although it shouldn't if it's marketed to sensitive skin users.. but whatever it doesn't irritate me. it's probably to mask the light sunscreen scent. it's a little floral? not sure how to describe it, it doesnt linger so dont worry. It absorbs right away and doesnt leave a white cast, it can however make you look a little greasy/oily if youre using too much of it. because of the squeeze bottle the tendency is to use more than you actually need. Be sure to apply to the neck and ears as well! they need just as much TLC as the face. I don't wear this on a sunny day or if i know im going to be in the direct sunlight long (the spf 15 is too low for prolonged sun exposure ..well for me anyway) when i know im going to be outside or out shopping etc, --not like playing sports in the sun out, but you get my idea. i use the olay sensitive spf 30. i'll do a review for that too. i use actual sunscreen if i know im going to be in the diRECT sun for a long time or if i know its going to be a very sunny day. you shouldn't buy this anywhere but from Wal-mart (i'm not promoting it or anything) because frankly, why would you pay more when you don't have to? i see this at CVS and Target and Rite Aid for over 11 dollars when it's only 8 (?ish) there. you get the option of buying a 4oz or a 6oz for a few dollars more. --i bought and used the 4oz bottle frequently but not daily and it lasted me just under a year. i've only had to repurchase once. so it'll last quite some time. another thing. when youre getting this look for the formulation with ZINC OXIDE and OCTINOXATE as the sunscreen's active ingredients. i've heard of others suffering from congestion, breakouts, or redness and irritation because of a "new" formulation (with AVOBENZONE). if you can't find it(or on a budget) try getting the Equate (Wal-mart) version, it's the same formulation as the one with ZINC OXIDE in it.

This product is not for me at all! I used it for about 5 days and then around my eye area I got a horrible allergic reaction. The skin around my eyes are now inflammed and red, they hurt and are extremely dry. Will not purchase again because of this. Other than that it was good to the rest of my skin and hydrated it nicely, but it gave me one of the WORST reactions i've had in a very long time.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This review is for the bottled version. I was using this about a year before they changed the formula and was actually afraid to try the new formula after they added all those terrible sunscreen ingredients, so I can't comment on which is better. But I bought the 'new' gentle classic formula about 4 months ago and have been using it daily ever since. This won't perform miracles, but sometimes it's really hard to find just a basic moisturizer that doesn't try to do anything more than just moisturize skin(no extra potentially irritating ingredients). The SPF is not quite enough for the summer and this may not cut it for some with dry skin in the winter and might be too oily in the summer; it's really just for normal/combination skin. It's fragrance free which is very welcome to sensitive skin, but the sunscreen smell is very apparent with nothing else added to cover that up; this is something that doesn't bother me personally but it might be unpleasant for some.

I love it simply because it doesn't irritate my face at all and I wear this alone comfortably; I haven't worn coverup in months and I wouldn't do that if I had a moisturizer that irritated my skin a bit(which would spur me to wear foundation), one unlike Olay complete. This doesn't break me out at all, doesn't make me overly oily(this time of year so far), and gives basic protection from the sun if I'm just going about my daily routine, and that's really all I ask for for a daytime moisturizer. I would definitely recommend getting a separate one for the night, this is only adequate enough for the day but I don't mind since my night moisturizer satisfies all my dry skin needs. For those who need a simple moisturizer this is the go-to product, and for those that have a nighttime moisturizer that is enough for the skin this is a great alternative for the day.

on 2/14/2011 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

This is a staple in my beauty arsenal. I really like how it's a light moisturizer but still makes my face soft.

After initially applying the product it gives me a nice dewy look. But since I have oily skin it I quickly turned into a grease ball. But the problem is easily remedied with pressed powder.

I would prefer a pump style, but I see the benefits of it being in a bottle. Overall it's the only decent light SPF moisturizer out there.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

On the advice of acne.org I gave this product a try and it failed. My skin is dry cause of my regimen to deal with my acne. This did nothing to combat my dryness. What really ticked me off about this product was the 2 huge massive size zits I got after about 3 weeks use of this product. I haven't had zits that big since high school. I'm assuming it's this product cause I've been using all my other products for a lot longer and I did not get anything that massive. So back to the drawing board on finding a moisturizer.

Popular Moisturizers