Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 6/25/2017 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I hadn't used Olay for years but bought a pot on offer a while ago to use on makeup-free just- going-out-for-a-walk-on-a-dull-day times. My regular day moisturiser is La Roche Posay with a higher SPF, which helps with my hyperpigmentation issues.
Olay Complete is often on those "dermatologists recommend" lists of effective no-frills skincare that does the job. It's easily absorbed, keeps my skin moisturised and comfortable for hours, and has a decent everyday SPF 15.
I've used many moisturisers over the years and I prefer this to several more expensive products I've used in the past with the same SPF. A great quality and budget-friendly day cream that I'd buy again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have sensitive skin and although I haven't been broken out or irritated by this product it leaves my face looking like an oil slick! Super greasy and doesn't settle in and I have dry skin. It feels like it barely moisturizes because it refuses to sink in.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been searching for a cream/lotion for my super sensitive skin due to Lupus , my skin seemed to be reacting to all the products i tried . I like this cream it is oil free and goes on smooth not sticky or tacky and without irritation. Compared to the high priced moisturizers out there the price is great and resonable for a great product . I use mine at night time so i cant rate its Spf but i can say that in the morning my face is smooth soft and fresh looking . So I give it an A+ I'm happy that I finally found a product that works on my skin type.

on 1/13/2016 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Wow! This cream feels very comfortable, moisturizing, and non greasy. I like the texture as well. I prefer this cream to the lotion, the lotion looks kind of bad on me whereas the cream seems more natural. This is a sensitive cream with spf 15. I'd like to find a version of this without spf so I can wear it at night.

on 12/13/2015 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I adore this cream. I used to use Total Effects but switched to this as my HG because I find it to be just as good, cheaper and longer lasting. I find a tub will last more than a month and that's using it atleast every secound day. Speaking of which, I'm glad this is in a tub as I can get out the right amount and the last of it. My sensitive skin loves it. Silky and smooth going on, absorbs quickly, safe to use around the eyes and leaves my skin looking fresh and hydrated.

I love this stuff. Many months ago I had started to use an Olay night cream and LOVED it. Since I can't splurge on high end products anymore, I decided to try this on my sensitive, acne- prone skin. Since using Olay my skin is looking better than ever. This moisturizes effectively, but isn't too greasy for day wear. No break outs, no more dry skin, SPF to boot, and is great to wear under makeup.

Awesomeness in a jar, people! LOVE.

on 1/8/2015 8:34:00 PM

I was looking for a moisturizer with SPF for winter use, and bought this. This product felt greasy going on, but sunk into my skin OK so I left it on. That was a mistake, because the next day I had the biggest pimple on my cheek & I haven't broken out in ages. So, now I will use it as body moisturizer, not face.
Oily/combination skin people - beware of this product!

on 12/12/2014 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product made my skin glowwwwww.

Never in my life have I ever gotten compliments about my skin but basically anyone who had any knowledge of basic skincare asked me what I was using because I was literally glowing. My skin was so bright and luminous.

One caveat: I was really generous with the product. More than I would normally be with a $15 pot of moisturiser because the one I purchased had been reduced all the way down to $3 due the fact that its expiry date was nearing. I used it morning and night and was super generous when applying it (it lasted me a little over a month).

I waited to finish all my other moisturisers to rebuy it (and to wait for a sale) and my skin became dull again. I've purchased a new pot, along with almost every other item in this range. I'm currently using the lotion version of this product (I believe the formula is exactly the same bar the oil content - lotion is runnier) to see if it has the same effect. I also have the Complete Defence lotion with SPF 30, which I keep in my bag because its a slim convenient bottle with a lockable pump and is good for when I'm out and about and need a little extra sun protection.

Pretty sure I'll be using this moisturiser for the rest of my twenties.

on 8/6/2014 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

My HG moisturizer hands down. I try other moisturizers but I always come back to this one. My mom introduced me this moisturizer when I was about 16, I'm 19 now, and I still love it! I love how it's inexpensive. I love the scent and how it goes on smoothly on my face. I have oily face but I didn't buy the formulation for oily/combination because even if I have oily face my skin is so sensitive so I buy this one instead. It's not meant for oily skin but it works perfectly for mine. I have nothing but love for this product. Thanks olay!

on 7/9/2014 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for something to replace my SPF moisturizer, which had been Neutrogena Ageless Intensives, which I found too ointment-y. This Olay moisturizer is lighter so I like it much more. I spend a lot of time indoors so I use other moisturizers most of the time, but this is nice for when I'm in the sun and need an product with SPF.