76%
package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I hadn't used Olay for years but bought a pot on offer a while ago to use on makeup-free just- going-out-for-a-walk-on-a-dull-day times. My regular day moisturiser is La Roche Posay with a higher SPF, which helps with my hyperpigmentation issues. Olay Complete is often on those "dermatologists recommend" lists of effective no-frills skincare that does the job. It's easily absorbed, keeps my skin moisturised and comfortable for hours, and has a decent everyday SPF 15. I've used many moisturisers over the years and I prefer this to several more expensive products I've used in the past with the same SPF. A great quality and budget-friendly day cream that I'd buy again.

About reviewer (126 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2.0

4 years ago

I have sensitive skin and although I haven't been broken out or irritated by this product it leaves my face looking like an oil slick! Super greasy and doesn't settle in and I have dry skin. It feels like it barely moisturizes because it refuses to sink in.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I have been searching for a cream/lotion for my super sensitive skin due to Lupus , my skin seemed to be reacting to all the products i tried . I like this cream it is oil free and goes on smooth not sticky or tacky and without irritation. Compared to the high priced moisturizers out there the price is great and resonable for a great product . I use mine at night time so i cant rate its Spf but i can say that in the morning my face is smooth soft and fresh looking . So I give it an A+ I'm happy that I finally found a product that works on my skin type.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

Wow! This cream feels very comfortable, moisturizing, and non greasy. I like the texture as well. I prefer this cream to the lotion, the lotion looks kind of bad on me whereas the cream seems more natural. This is a sensitive cream with spf 15. I'd like to find a version of this without spf so I can wear it at night.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

5 years ago

I love this stuff. Many months ago I had started to use an Olay night cream and LOVED it. Since I can't splurge on high end products anymore, I decided to try this on my sensitive, acne- prone skin. Since using Olay my skin is looking better than ever. This moisturizes effectively, but isn't too greasy for day wear. No break outs, no more dry skin, SPF to boot, and is great to wear under makeup. Awesomeness in a jar, people! LOVE.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

5 years ago

I was looking for a moisturizer with SPF for winter use, and bought this. This product felt greasy going on, but sunk into my skin OK so I left it on. That was a mistake, because the next day I had the biggest pimple on my cheek & I haven't broken out in ages. So, now I will use it as body moisturizer, not face. Oily/combination skin people - beware of this product!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

5 years ago

This product made my skin glowwwwww. Never in my life have I ever gotten compliments about my skin but basically anyone who had any knowledge of basic skincare asked me what I was using because I was literally glowing. My skin was so bright and luminous. One caveat: I was really generous with the product. More than I would normally be with a $15 pot of moisturiser because the one I purchased had been reduced all the way down to $3 due the fact that its expiry date was nearing. I used it morning and night and was super generous when applying it (it lasted me a little over a month). I waited to finish all my other moisturisers to rebuy it (and to wait for a sale) and my skin became dull again. I've purchased a new pot, along with almost every other item in this range. I'm currently using the lotion version of this product (I believe the formula is exactly the same bar the oil content - lotion is runnier) to see if it has the same effect. I also have the Complete Defence lotion with SPF 30, which I keep in my bag because its a slim convenient bottle with a lockable pump and is good for when I'm out and about and need a little extra sun protection. Pretty sure I'll be using this moisturiser for the rest of my twenties.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

My HG moisturizer hands down. I try other moisturizers but I always come back to this one. My mom introduced me this moisturizer when I was about 16, I'm 19 now, and I still love it! I love how it's inexpensive. I love the scent and how it goes on smoothly on my face. I have oily face but I didn't buy the formulation for oily/combination because even if I have oily face my skin is so sensitive so I buy this one instead. It's not meant for oily skin but it works perfectly for mine. I have nothing but love for this product. Thanks olay!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Other

6 years ago

I was looking for something to replace my SPF moisturizer, which had been Neutrogena Ageless Intensives, which I found too ointment-y. This Olay moisturizer is lighter so I like it much more. I spend a lot of time indoors so I use other moisturizers most of the time, but this is nice for when I'm in the sun and need an product with SPF.

About reviewer (98 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrown

6 years ago

This is a good all round moisturiser. I use the one for oily/combination skin and it never makes me break out. It has a good consistency, and absorbs well into your skin. I find your skin looks nice and smooth and plump after use. It also has SPF15 which is great for summer months. I highly recommend this product if you're after a cheap moisturiser, which doesn't make you break out, protects you from the sun and leaves your skin smooth and glowing. Give it a go!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium