Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Filtered by hair type : Other
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

3.8

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 1/13/2016 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Wow! This cream feels very comfortable, moisturizing, and non greasy. I like the texture as well. I prefer this cream to the lotion, the lotion looks kind of bad on me whereas the cream seems more natural. This is a sensitive cream with spf 15. I'd like to find a version of this without spf so I can wear it at night.

on 12/22/2013 3:48:00 AM

I have used this moisturizer for at least 2 years and have purchased. It's very moisturizing for my oily but dehydrated skin, works well under makeup, and doesn't break me out. It's a nice basic SPF cream that would probably be best for dry/dry-combo skin or if you are in need of extra moisture like my oily-dehydrated skin in winter. Otherwise, I would suggest the lotion instead for oily skin types.

I use this cream formula when the weather is particularly cold or dehydrating since sometimes the lotion formulation isn't enough. This is a thick, heavier texture (it holds its shape when I swipe/scoop it from the jar) that does a good job at hydrating my skin when it's drier. It doesn't absorb as quickly as the lotion, but that's to be expected with the thicker formula. This will give more of a "slip" for underneath makeup, which I found helpful for blending foundation/BB cream into my skin. This also doesn't leave a white cast on me despite having physical sunblock. For those with oily-dehydrated skin, I would suggest using a small amount focusing on drier areas and using less on the T-zone area. Like the lotion, I notice a very faint sunscreen scent but it's hardly noticeable so it shouldn't bother anyone who is sensitive to scents.

I dislike the jar packaging since it's unhygienic, although the product may be too thick for a pump-bottle. A squeeze bottle might be the best way to address this issue. I unfortunately do not bother with the hassle of using a spatula or anything separate to scoop out the product. I would use clean hands and avoid "double-dipping" into the jar. Since I only use this product during the winter, it's important to take these extra precautions when handling with the jar packaging.

Overall, this is a great basic cream for those who need extra moisture and want a little physical sunblock.

No, this isn't a rave review, yet I'd repurchase because the product isn't BAD and strikes a balance of pros & cons. It's cheap, it doesn't seem to break me out, and it helps heal super-dry winter skin, providing a good barrier.

On the down side, I hate creams in a tub (tube would be so much tidier/cleaner). Also, it doesn't really let my makeup hold onto my face nicely; no matter how horribly dry I was in the morning when I put this cream on, by afternoon I look/feel greasy (solved with blotting/powder) and my foundation is roaming around a bit in creases & T-zone. YMMV though -- I don't have as much trouble combining it with Revlon Colorstay, so it may depend on the foundation, or work better with a light primer.

When I'm wearing this, you know I'm desperate for more protection from winter weather, and care a lot less about my makeup than about keeping my face from falling right off. The texture of this cream, NO fragrance, and a bit of SPF make it an affordable choice for me, despite the cons.

on 11/29/2012 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was too heavy for my oily skin... I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who has oily skin. It probably would have broken me out too, since my skin is really sensitive, but I only tried it for one day so I don't know.

on 8/25/2012 2:59:00 AM

This is a dependable, no-frills moisturizer. I use it on days I'm just sitting around the house or stepping out for a quick errand run. It's light, not too oily, has a zinc based SPF, doesn't smell, and comes in a bottle that lasts quite a while.

on 7/21/2012 4:52:00 PM

I have been using the Target (Up & Up) knock-off of this for about three years. My skin is very prone to break-outs, and this has not broken me out. Make-up applies smoothly over it. And it does moisturize; it does protect the skin from burns. Light formula that absorbs quickly.

on 4/15/2011 11:48:00 AM

Best sunscreen/moisturizer I've ever used. I'm prone to break outs and have combination skin that gets oily easily, especially wearing any kind of sunscreen, but this is so good for me. Doesn't leave me too oily at all, and softens so much. I had dry patches of skin from acne creams I use and this has fixed them almost completely, and I've been using it only about a week. LOVE it. I will buy it forever as long as they keep the same formula.

on 2/14/2011 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

This is a staple in my beauty arsenal. I really like how it's a light moisturizer but still makes my face soft.

After initially applying the product it gives me a nice dewy look. But since I have oily skin it I quickly turned into a grease ball. But the problem is easily remedied with pressed powder.

I would prefer a pump style, but I see the benefits of it being in a bottle. Overall it's the only decent light SPF moisturizer out there.

on 2/13/2011 2:01:00 PM

Absolute crap!!! I used this 2 times and it broke me out horribly! I don't normally break out and had a clear face prior to using this but I woke up to many small and large painful red zits. I have dry, sensitive, fair, rosacea skin and this was very harsh on it. When I first put it on, it didn't moisturize, made my face feel "cracked", and somehow left it looking shiny. Oh, it also inflamed my rosacea. I'm so pissed at this product. Seriously, no matter how tough your skin is, don't try this product. Just try something else. It's not worth it and you couldn't pay me any amount of money to put this sh!t back on my face!

Edit: I forgot to add that I took this off prior to bed. This review is for the cream version. I also tried the lotion version, and while it is a better moisturizer, I don't like it either.

2nd EDIT: On the box is a green triangle saying something like "same gentle formula" so I think it may have been the old version and not the new formula.

I picked up one of the 2 oz jar of the classic formula about a month ago and have used it every day since. I had previously bought one of the generic ones from Walmart when they changed the formula because it had zinc so I thought it would work. I didn't expect much from this, but it gives my dry skin a nice amount of moisture without being at all oily. I wish they had one with a higher SPF, though. Works well under makeup too and has never made me breakout.