Trader Joe's Balanced Moisturizing Nourish Spa Conditioner

Balanced Moisturizing Nourish Spa Conditioner

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

CURRENT FORMULA (2014-present): Purified water, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, citric acid, tocopherol (Vitamin E), dimethicone, argan oil, organic rosemary extract, organic valencia orange citrus, organic mango, organic lemongrass, organic ginko biloba, organic echinacea, organic willowbark, organic sea kelp, organic chamomille flower, organic textured soy protein, organic lavender, organic grapefruit citrus, tocopherol (Vitamin E), acetamide MEA, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, fragrance.

on 3/6/2013 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Great Product. At first I felt that it wasn't anything special, but then I realized that I was expecting too much from it. It conditions with natural ingredients and it cleanses well if you are a co-washer(conditioner only). No silicones no harsh ingredients it provides a simple condition and maintains healthy hair. A true staple of mine. Now for deep conditioning or a moisturizing treatment, I would have to say that it just wasn't meant to be that. I love the thickness of it- not like pudding but it doesn't run at all- just perfect enough to distribute. However, if you detangle your hair in the shower then you MAY want a product with more slip. Anyhow, great product. Daily/weekly conditioner not for deep conditioning MAY OR MAY NOT be a great detangler but well worth it, especially considering it's like $2.99 at Trader Joe's so if you live near one go ahead and try it because even if you don't like it you won't be pissed that you did. I've spent more money on candy!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have dry relaxed hair. Didn't expect much from the shampoo or the conditioner but they are both pretty ok for my hair and they don't make my scalp itch, flake and leave my hair super soft. Both of them seem to last longer than regular beauty store brands too. Even better they don't leave any build up at all. The conditioner has a weird feel on my hair though, kind of like i'm using baby oil which I don;t like, but if you're looking for a cheap shampoo and wash often i'd go for it. I wouldn't use it in the long run though. It could never replace my Olive Oil brand conditioner.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I am absolutely in love with Nourish Spa Conditioner!!! This is the best inexpensive conditioner I have ever tried. It really moisturizes my hair and makes it soft, fluffy and bouncy! For an added kick, since my hair is so dry, I add a few drops of jojoba oil, meadowfoam oil or sweet almond oil and swirl it with my fingers.
I deep condition with this for about 30 minutes (I warm it up in the microwave with the light oils), and my hair has never looked so good. Oh, and I love that this is silicone free. The only protein that this has is soy protein, so if your hair is protein-sensitive you probabably shouldn't use it very often. But this sure is a keeper! A lifer in my product junkie arsenal!

on 10/27/2006 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Price: $2.50 USD.
Packaging: Basic cond. bottle . noting special
Smell: I like it; slight rosemary and a few other natural fragrances mixed together. The best way that I can describe it is just a clean, natural smell.
Texture: smooth
Thickness: medium thickness, but lush enough to get the job done.
Results: This conditioner is onlt SLIGHTLY less moisturizing than I hoped it would be, but when I added a teaspoon of honey (to a full bottle)it was perfect. It gave great slip for detangling, and because it doesn't contain any cones or heavy oils I can no-poo with it often and clarify infrequently (like, every week and a half or so). I give this product a 5 :-) I'm so excited that I found something to replace my discontinued HG (daily defense tender apple conditioner).

Popular Conditioners