100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.7

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

on 5/29/2016 5:18:00 PM

There is no harm in this product, but it doesn't change anything. Didn't notice any differences

on 1/28/2016 11:24:00 PM

I've been using it for few months.It smells so good, but unfortunately it did nothing for my dark circles.

on 12/21/2013 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This works amazing! I dont have any problem with puffiness but I do have dark circles. After one night, I can see the big different. My eyes looks brighter. The only thing I hate is that I always have to purchase it in 15ml because the pump is rubbish. Other than that, this is an amazing product

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I bought the sample size and I have been using it for about 3 months now. I love the way it feels on my skin. It's very light and moisturizing. I haven't seen a drastic difference in my dark circles, but they are lighter. The thing that has drastically changed the most would be my lashes. They are longer and thicker than ever before! The only thing I had changed was my eye cream so I credit my longer lashes fully to this product.I highly recommend you try it!

this cream smells so good i really wanted to try and eat it, i put it around my eyes once a day and its been a month now i honestly havent seen a difference but the smell is amazing and i still have hope!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this eye cream! I have been using it for a few months, and it is the best I have ever tried, all natural or otherwise. It smells great, is affordable, and really reduces my undereye puffiness.

on 10/26/2011 6:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was hoping this would be unbelievable and diminish my dark circles dramatically but it hasn't. iv been using this for about 3 weeks and so far its just slightly brightened the overall area but hasn't made a difference in my circles, but my circles arent bad so im not sure if this would have a greater affect on someone with intense circles. But as for the moisturizing aspect, its good, it moisturizes just enough and makes the skin feel soft and smooth. I dont have puffiness or lines/wrinkles so i dont know how it is for that. But the moisture is good. Also I think the smell is kinda odd, smells kinda like candy popcorn lol. And the pump is annoying, i mean i like that its in a pump bottle for hygienic reasons but the pump always pumps out too much so you really have to press slowly and firmly down on it to try and control the amount but overall not a bad product and just average.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

The first thing I noticed about this eye cream is it's lovely smell, it smells like chocolate with nuts, I'm so in love with the smell. It hydrates the skin around the eyes very good and it gets rid of some of the puffiness around my eyes. In the long run I have also noticed that my dark circles have been reduced, I don't know if it's because of the eyecream or because of something else.
Some other good things about this cream are that the consistency is creamy and that it absorbs quickly.

The best eyecream I have tried so far!

pros:
-smells good
-doesn't make my milia worse
moisturizes & doesn't sting (!)
-a dot is a lot

cons:
-a tad bit waxy/greasy on lids if i put it there

I don't have puffiness, so I wouldn't know how it works with that. I apply at night. It didn't make my fine lines or milia disappear.

This stuff is amazing! It smells like milky, sugary coffee and I love that itís completely natural, vegan and packed with antioxidants. It completely reduces puffiness and hydrates my eye area completely Ė itís even fading my dark circles.