Tweezerman tweezers

Tweezerman tweezers
tweezers

4.7

on 6/7/2017 8:49:00 AM

These are the best tweezers for sure. They used to be even better- they dull quicker these days and I really miss the free sharpening service!

Hands down the best tweezers I have EVER tried. These make it so easy to pluck even the tiniest baby hair. I once misplaced them and going back to a regular tweezer made me appreciate my Tweezerman even more! I've had mine for over a year and they're still as sharp and the day I first bought them. Definitely worth the investment!

on 11/15/2016 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have always wanted to try a tweezerman slant tip. I finally treated myself to one and wish I hadn't. I found it so sharp, that any hair I gripped was "snipped" off and not pulled out. Perhaps I got a bad one? However, I have no plans to spend another $23 just to find out if another one will work for me.

on 2/17/2017 9:42:00 PM

Tweezerman tweezers are truly the best you can get. I just wanted to add that I have sent mine in for sharpening a total of 3 times (I have 2 pairs, so don't have to go without while one is getting sharpened. I always write a cover letter and wrap the tweezers in some tissue and mail them in. It does take about 3 weeks, which would be an eternity if I didn't have a second pair. They come back like brand new, and always packed in a plastic tube with a little flexible cap to protect the points. Their packaging is nice to use when traveling to protect the points. Just wanted everyone to know that the company does what they say they will do.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

For many year I had scissor type tweezers I was very happy with. But the years passed by and I've used them inappropriately for too many times, so I needed replacement.
I was looking for scissor type again (I remember how hard was it to use normal tweezers back in 90's), but saw too many great reviews about this one, so I've decided to give it a try.
So glad I did!
They are very precise (much more precise than my previous) and are perfect to remove any tiny hair / thin hair / ingrown hair. The tips are sharp and if you press to hard you might cut the hair instead of removing it, but I figured out the right pressure and this doesn't happen anymore. They come with protective plastic cap, perfect for storage and taking with you!
They are expensive, but you'll use them for years. And if you want to save some money by seasonal collection (some printed version) on sale. I got mine (zebra printed) for 14$.

Best tweezers ever. I've been a loyal fan of Tweezerman for years. I have very thick, almost "bushy" eyebrows that are extremely hard to "pluck". Nothing works as great as this product. I'd say it's 100% worth the price.

on 7/2/2016 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Why have I waited so long to grab one of these? The best tweet for eyebrows ever. Grabs every single tiny hair. HG!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Best set of tweezers out there. I love this and use it every other day for my eyebrows and various hairs that pop up.

on 10/9/2016 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The absolute best.
First, they last forever. Second, they do a wonderful job of gripping even the tiniest hairs without pulling your skin. Third, they have a nice coating on them that makes them easy to grip.
Perfect.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Best tweesers Period!

The slant tip are great for getting at those annoying hair "buds" which are growing in. Easy to grip and can be held onto for free. I might have to get another pair so i can have a back up! It could be a little more refined and the slants a little more narrow, to catch the really thin hairs, but otherwise this is excellent, especially for the price.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools