Tweezerman tweezers

Tweezerman tweezers
tweezers

4.7

on 2/17/2017 9:42:00 PM

Tweezerman tweezers are truly the best you can get. I just wanted to add that I have sent mine in for sharpening a total of 3 times (I have 2 pairs, so don't have to go without while one is getting sharpened. I always write a cover letter and wrap the tweezers in some tissue and mail them in. It does take about 3 weeks, which would be an eternity if I didn't have a second pair. They come back like brand new, and always packed in a plastic tube with a little flexible cap to protect the points. Their packaging is nice to use when traveling to protect the points. Just wanted everyone to know that the company does what they say they will do.

on 11/15/2016 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have always wanted to try a tweezerman slant tip. I finally treated myself to one and wish I hadn't. I found it so sharp, that any hair I gripped was "snipped" off and not pulled out. Perhaps I got a bad one? However, I have no plans to spend another $23 just to find out if another one will work for me.

Best tweezers ever. I've been a loyal fan of Tweezerman for years. I have very thick, almost "bushy" eyebrows that are extremely hard to "pluck". Nothing works as great as this product. I'd say it's 100% worth the price.

on 10/9/2016 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The absolute best.
First, they last forever. Second, they do a wonderful job of gripping even the tiniest hairs without pulling your skin. Third, they have a nice coating on them that makes them easy to grip.
Perfect.

on 7/2/2016 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Why have I waited so long to grab one of these? The best tweet for eyebrows ever. Grabs every single tiny hair. HG!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Best tweesers Period!

The slant tip are great for getting at those annoying hair "buds" which are growing in. Easy to grip and can be held onto for free. I might have to get another pair so i can have a back up! It could be a little more refined and the slants a little more narrow, to catch the really thin hairs, but otherwise this is excellent, especially for the price.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Best set of tweezers out there. I love this and use it every other day for my eyebrows and various hairs that pop up.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love the tweazerman!!! Better price than others! You don't need to get them sharpened and they last basically forever.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

hey come in tons of colors and styles, they're durable, have a great grip, and just look cool. I've never been too excited to tweeze but these definitely make me feel better about it. All the other tweezers I've owned have rusted at the tips or just been flimsy and haven't gripped the hairs right. These tweezers usually get it on the first grab and haul that nasty hair out. These are a great tool to have, and the price it almost a steal for the quality.

on 5/18/2016 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love these. They get the job done!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools