Tweezerman tweezers

4.7

on 11/15/2016 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have always wanted to try a tweezerman slant tip. I finally treated myself to one and wish I hadn't. I found it so sharp, that any hair I gripped was "snipped" off and not pulled out. Perhaps I got a bad one? However, I have no plans to spend another $23 just to find out if another one will work for me.

Best tweezers ever. I've been a loyal fan of Tweezerman for years. I have very thick, almost "bushy" eyebrows that are extremely hard to "pluck". Nothing works as great as this product. I'd say it's 100% worth the price.

To Read all 1065 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/9/2016 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The absolute best.
First, they last forever. Second, they do a wonderful job of gripping even the tiniest hairs without pulling your skin. Third, they have a nice coating on them that makes them easy to grip.
Perfect.

on 7/2/2016 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Why have I waited so long to grab one of these? The best tweet for eyebrows ever. Grabs every single tiny hair. HG!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Best tweesers Period!

The slant tip are great for getting at those annoying hair "buds" which are growing in. Easy to grip and can be held onto for free. I might have to get another pair so i can have a back up! It could be a little more refined and the slants a little more narrow, to catch the really thin hairs, but otherwise this is excellent, especially for the price.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Best set of tweezers out there. I love this and use it every other day for my eyebrows and various hairs that pop up.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love the tweazerman!!! Better price than others! You don't need to get them sharpened and they last basically forever.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

hey come in tons of colors and styles, they're durable, have a great grip, and just look cool. I've never been too excited to tweeze but these definitely make me feel better about it. All the other tweezers I've owned have rusted at the tips or just been flimsy and haven't gripped the hairs right. These tweezers usually get it on the first grab and haul that nasty hair out. These are a great tool to have, and the price it almost a steal for the quality.

on 5/18/2016 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love these. They get the job done!

on 4/26/2016 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Yes. Nothing much to add to all the other reviews. Have repurchased these again and again, not they they go bad or something, but more because I became a slave to their beautiful patterns sometimes. Had several ex boyfriends steal mine, too, until I ended up giving them a black tweezerman for their birthday, or have them buy me a new one since they had worn off the lettering by using it excessively.