Tweezerman tweezers

Tweezerman tweezers
tweezers

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

These get every single hair I pluck..not missing one! Great size, great slant, and great assortment of colors! The lighted magnifying mirror and plastic tube case that mine came with are very handy as well...definitely recommended!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My first pair of these was at least a decade old when they took a tumble on granite floor and became defective. User error entirely but important to note, I try not to drop them but if you do a lot, it may knock them out of alignment enough to destroy them. Either way these are my favorite tweezers ever, enough to go back and buy a mini slant (5 years old now) and recently a set of petite slant and petite point. Save the little rubber endcap, it is very helpful in keeping them safe!

Things to note:
-I have thick eyebrows, on thinner or finer hair these are prone to causing breakage.

- These are very sharp, especially at first. They can cut skin or pull near the hair base if you move too fast.

-They require you to really grip the hair vs requiring force. What I mean is that they will grab almost all hair, and as long as you get a good grip on the hair, it takes very little effort or tugging to remove it.

-The petite and mini slant are about equal in terms of comfort of use, the full length tends to be the least comfortable one for me.

-I keep cotton pads and rubbing alcohol around while I use them, if I can't grip a stubborn hair the tips probably need a wipe down.

on 3/30/2018 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Best tweezers ever!! Shouldn't need to buy again because they last forever!

on 3/29/2018 9:39:00 AM

I have a dark pink one from Amazon. Before I use them, I swipe them really quick with an alcohol wipe, then we're good to go. Great!

on 11/12/2017 10:21:00 AM

There is no better tweezer than the tweezers from tweezerman!!! All worth every penny. I cannot use other tweezers only this one

on 10/20/2017 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I literally cannot understand all the hype. My only thought is I got a different model than most people are so crazy about. I ordered the Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer. The ends are so sharp and fine that it tends to nick and pull the skin, while breaking the hair off rather than pulling it out at the root. Very bad for fine, blonde hairs. Okay for thicker hairs. Ironically the pair that cost about $4.00 from Sally's and looks like a little stripper, is much easier to use. The Tweezerman cost about $16.00 and I have nothing to show for it but some rather battered brow bone area. I actually didn't have any better luck with the Tweezerman Pro Lash Curl. After thinking for years that I must be missing out on the best pair of tweezers ever, I am sad. At the suggestion of MUB I'll be trying Rubis tweezers next. Thumbs down to Tweezerman.

on 6/7/2017 8:49:00 AM

These are the best tweezers for sure. They used to be even better- they dull quicker these days and I really miss the free sharpening service!

Hands down the best tweezers I have EVER tried. These make it so easy to pluck even the tiniest baby hair. I once misplaced them and going back to a regular tweezer made me appreciate my Tweezerman even more! I've had mine for over a year and they're still as sharp and the day I first bought them. Definitely worth the investment!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

For many years I had scissor type tweezers I was very happy with. But the years passed by and I've used them inappropriately for too many times, so I needed replacement.
I was looking for scissor type again (I remember how hard was it to use normal tweezers back in 90's), but saw too many great reviews about this one, so I've decided to give it a try.
So glad I did!
They are very precise (much more precise than my previous) and are perfect to remove any tiny hair / thin hair / ingrown hair. The tips are sharp and if you press too hard you might cut the hair instead of removing it when tweezers are new, but I figured out the right amount of pressure and this doesn't happen anymore. They come with a protective plastic cap, perfect for storage and taking with you!
They are expensive, but you'll use them for years. And if you want to save some money by seasonal collection (some printed version) on sale. I got mine (zebra printed) for 14$.

on 2/17/2017 9:42:00 PM

Tweezerman tweezers are truly the best you can get. I just wanted to add that I have sent mine in for sharpening a total of 3 times (I have 2 pairs, so don't have to go without while one is getting sharpened. I always write a cover letter and wrap the tweezers in some tissue and mail them in. It does take about 3 weeks, which would be an eternity if I didn't have a second pair. They come back like brand new, and always packed in a plastic tube with a little flexible cap to protect the points. Their packaging is nice to use when traveling to protect the points. Just wanted everyone to know that the company does what they say they will do.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools