Philosophy eye believe - deep wrinkle peptide balm for eyes and upper lip

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Philosophy eye believe - deep wrinkle peptide balm for eyes and upper lip

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am on my second tube of this. I use a bit on my lids and then on the new little lip lines I seem to have gotten from Mother Nature a few years ago for my birthday. This product does a good job of blurring minor imperfections. I see a visible difference. I don't think it does anything for me on a permanent basis- I view its use as strictly cosmetic.
By the way, it says upper lip in the name but I put this on the lower lip and it works there too. I don't know why they did not just say lips in the name unless women notice the upper ones first.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I was looking on Sephora to find a product for my dry skin around my eyes. For some reason I thought this would be a good option. However when I got it in the mail I realized it was for wrinkles. I still use it as it makes around my eyes feel smooth and wonderful. It doesn't do much for dryness (obviously). It even feels good on my lips if I can't find a lip balm near by. I really don't see any difference around my eyes, which is to be expected. Nice product, just isn't what I am looking for.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

This stuff feels like silk when you apply it, and it leaves my eyes looking very refreshed!! I'm 23, so it's more so for preventative measures.

on 2/12/2007 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Umm, not a big fan because this made my eyes swell and itch. I also did not think it worked well under makeup(I wore it under my eye cream with spf); it made my concealer smear, ball up and crease which is not usually a big problem. Tried using it at night and it didn't moisturize enough and I woke with puffy eyes. Back it goes. sigh.