4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

Creme 93 is my favorite Yonka face creme and I've tried quite a few of them: Pamplemousse PG, Creme 58, PG. <br> Creme 93 has a very nice, pleasant light texture but still very moisturizing on my oily-combo skin especially during winter time. It absorbs quickly, doesn't leave any greasy film which makes it ideal as a base. <br> I love the ylang-ylang and geranium smell of creme 93 (unlike Creme 58 which smells medicinal---rosemary & camphor). I wake up with a nice, clear, matte skin and it doesn't break me out. <br> The trick of finding the best Yonka creme for you is to try and get samples before committing to a full tube. I got a few mini tubes of Creme 93 as a sample first and after 1 month of using up my sample, I knew that this is the moisturizer for me.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

2.0

8 years ago

Yon-Ka's Creme 93 is a facial moisturizer. This French spa brand was my first taste of luxury skin care. This 1.8 oz tube retails for $50! I received two bottles as a giveaway prize. Yon-Ka claims that Creme 93 will: Protect the skin Purify the complexion Balance the skin Tighten pores Promote a more vital and flawless complexion Leave skin velvety smooth Offer an ideal makeup base That's a lot of promises for one product. The key ingredients are lavender, rosemary, thyme, geranium, cypress, and lime. Creme 93's packaging has very pretty, elegant packaging. The white squeeze tube has a screw on cap. Both the bottle and box have pretty pink detailing on the top with Yon-Ka Paris written in gold lettering. The information on the tube and box is in French. All of this just screams " Luxury Brand". It's very fancy. Creme 93 is a thicker textured moisturizer. It feels very smooth and velvety when applied to the skin. It also leaves a pleasant cool sensation. It absorbs into the skin quickly. It certainly leaves my skin with the velvety softness it claims to. However I don't notice diminished pores, nor do I feel that Creme 93 makes my foundation apply easier, look better, or last longer. Disappoint. I don't really experience the balancing effect either. By midday my nose is back to being oily, and the area around it is dried out. I'm not really into Creme 93's scent either. Its very herby and medicinal. The thyme and rosemary are very strong scent notes, but I also pick up some lavender. The scent lingers for about half an hour after applied, which I don't like. While Yon-Ka's Creme 93 isn't entirely disappointing, I expected more from such an expensive, luxury brand. I don't feel like the results I get are worth $50. For the same price I could get two years worth of my usual Olay moisturizers, which I feel like I get better results from. If you have money to burn and are looking into more expensive skin care, Creme 93 is nice. I like it. But for me the price tag is way too high. I'd still like to thank Verve 360 and http://jessouest.blogspot.com/ for sending me 2 tubes though

About reviewer (508 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

3.0

11 years ago

I use this as an inbetween product from the really aggressive BHA/AHA/retinoids i use that scale or aggravate my skin. Its soothing and thick. I would maybe repurchase if i werent such a product junkie and this had more above average results.

About reviewer (119 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

11 years ago

I love this product! I can actually feel it working the moment I put it on my face. My breakouts have diminshed, and I have bright healthy skin even my husband complimented me, and he NEVER notices stuff like this.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

11 years ago

So far so good. I have a sample of this product and its fantastic on my combination skin. Will definitely be buying the larger size of this once the samples run out. Can't wait to try other Yonka products as I love the natural philosophy.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

12 years ago

This moisturizer is by far the best I've tried. I know some people find Yonka prices excessive, but I really think it's worth it. After using it on a regular basis for about two years, it's still incredibly effective at moisturizing and evening out my skintone, with no trace of breakouts. In the drier winter months I'll sometimes mix it with Dermol 1 and get great results. Before I started using Yonka (esp. in my teen years) I never thought my skin would be a feature I'd ever get complimented on, but now it actually happens on a pretty regular basis! It's no wonder French women are reputed to have fantastic skin with lines like this coming out of France :)

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

12 years ago

This is the only YonKa moisturizer that works well for my skin. The texture is thick, but it absorbs well and although it's touted as mattifying, it's not really mattifying so much as non-grease-ifying. Fragranced with Ylang Ylang essential oil, it smells light and floral and pleasant. The Ylang Ylang oil regulates sebum production which is a nice side effect for an oily gal. This is pretty expensive, which is why a different moisturizer is my more accessible HG. But if I won the lottery I would buy this in professional-size tubes and slather myself in it from head to toe.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

12 years ago

I really like this moisturizer; mostly because it doesn't have any citrus oils or alpha hydroxy acids in it (glycolic, lactic, salicylic). It's great for my acne prone, sensitive, combination skin. It gives the skin a nice matte finish and sinks in right away. It has a nice ylang ylang scent.

About reviewer (139 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

14 years ago

My skincare obsession continues and this time and i have started to reach out to the french now--i use mostly japanese skincare. it's with yonka products now. creme 93 is recommended for balancing oily combo skin i think and it does just that. i use on my face during the day mixed with pola 1/f sunscreen and it leaves my skin dewy but matte. however, it does not provide enough moisture for dry patches on my cheeks which i spot treat with nature's gate chardonnay hydrator. for night time, i don't recommend creme 93 as it's not moisturizing enough. good product, if shine is a problem, try this.

About reviewer (109 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

14 years ago

I am addicted to this cream. I was convinced that YonKa creams were just too heavy for my sensitive, oily, breakout prone skin... Until I tried this one. Ylang Ylang oil is my favorite essential oil, so this is a joy to apply, it smells great (not at all like coal tar, IMO). It has the classic YonKa super-thick buttery texture, so I use a teeny tiny amount and mix it with toner (whatever I have on hand, but it's beautiful to mix it with YonKa's Lotion PG). It's not really all that mattifying or pore refining, but it's non-greasy, Ylang is excellent for balancing oil production, and it doesn't make me break out at all. Which I can't say for any of the other YonKa creams including the beloved Pamplemousse.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

Age