4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Now that I'm 60, my skin is a lot less temperamental than when the hormones were reeking havoc. I have always had normal to dry skin, and I dont use much foundation, so I dont really need a powerful cleanser for removing makeup. When I do "paint my face", I use Pond's cold cream. For most days, though, I like Using 4 drops of this in a bowl of warm water, swished with a washcloth, and compressing to face/neck- per directions on the bottle. That's it! I dont use this as a "pre-treatment" for even more cleansing. I credit this stuff for keeping my skin at the "normal" range, with no stripping- some days I dont even need to use a moisturizer, my skin feels so good. I'm not a huge fan of the smell of chamomile, so the fragrance is not my favorite, but its not horrible either. Jurlique's rose scent is very nice, and I love their products- so I would love to see just a rose AHC.

About reviewer (308 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry

HairRed

EyesBlue

7 years ago

This smelt good more than anything else. I'm not a fan of glass bottles, but I am a fan of Jurlique. I will not repurchase because I have other rose things that I love more (Jo Malone candle and Fresh's rose mask).

About reviewer (127 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

I love this product! Mainly for the beautiful scent, but also, it does make my skin a tad softer and moist. I use it two ways: 1. Right before I deep cleanse on my face, right after I've wiped all the makeup away with my cleanser (Neal's Yard rose balm, John Masters foaming face wash, Evan healy rose facial milk) and before my facial mask. I drop three or so drops on my skin and let it sink in. Then apply my facial mask (highly recommend: Fresh rose mask, Deep Down Detox, MB Healing Soothing, Grassroots Bright Now, Burts Bees green clay mask, or Pangea Organics acai mask). <br><br> or 2. I get a medium sized bowl of hot water, drop five or six drops around, then use my Art of Shaving rose shaving cream (the best!) and enjoy every second of shaving my legs. Then I finish off with a legit rose bodywash (Dr. Hauschka rose, Primavera rose, or Weleda rose), and my skin is softly scented throughout the night. <br><br> Can't beat this stuff!

About reviewer (232 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

from

12 years ago

I've been using this for 4 years or so and love it. It's amazing what a couple of drops of this stuff will do for your skin! I find that my skin feels fresher and looks brighter and just makes a difference to the overall appearance of my skin. It was part of my 3-step cleansing routine with other Jurlique products but it got expensive and my routine became a little arduous sticking to the routine everyday so I dropped the AHC step. But I found my skin feeling okay but not great so I started using AHC again. This time round I only use it before applying a mask or the Daily Exfoliating Cream or when my skin feels like it needs an extra deep cleanse. It feels like it makes the mask/exfoliant work better.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

14 years ago

Recently added the AHC as an additional step in my cleansing regime (after cleansing in the AM, before the Face Wash Cream in the PM) and feel so much better for it. The soothing Rose scent makes my skincare regimen feel like such a nurturing facial, and the extra minute this takes is well worth it. It is pricey though RRP $42 AUD so I'm unlikely to repurchase this as it doesn't seem to be an essential step in my skincare regimen. But definitely recommended to anyone who has can afford it as it is such a great way to start and finish off the day with.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBrown

from

14 years ago

I have oily acne-prone skin but still use this during the wintertime, or when my skin is in need of some extra TLC, eg. after a long flight. This really brings back the hydration and really nourishes and revitalizes the skin.

About reviewer (862 reviews)

Age25-29