Almay Liquid Eyeliner

Almay Liquid Eyeliner
Liquid EyelinerLiquid EyelinerLiquid EyelinerLiquid EyelinerLiquid Eyeliner

3.6

Water , Propylene Glycol , Triethanolamine , Oleyl Alcohol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Stearic Acid , Xanthan Gum , Glyceryl Stearate , Hectorite , Cellulose , Acrylates , C-10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Isopropylparaben , Butylparaben , Isobutylparaben , Iron Oxides , Mica CI 77491, 77492, 77499 - May Conatain , Titanium Dioxide CI 77019 - May Conatain , Ultramarines CI 77007 - May Conatain

on 1/14/2018 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got the black version of this liquid liner and I like it a lot! Very pigmented matte black that stays on all day. It did not sting my eye lids and I have sensitive skin- I guess it depends on your skin though. I like how the wand isn’t very long. It’s easier for me to control the line if the wand is shorter. My one wish is that the felt tip were softer or a brush tip. I prefer brush tips because I think they’re gentler and softer.

This Halloween I was Zelda, I ran out and bought this eyeliner at my local Walmart. I didn’t notice anything weird at first but about a week or so after buying this eyeliner it started to irritate my skin a little, some time went on and it really only got worse. About a month after Halloween I tried to do some other things with this eyeliner and my whole eyelid felt like it was burning up. It has died down a little but now my concealer is acting up some

If I could give this a 0 I would! I am surprised by Almay because usually they have a great product. Not this one. It was literally nothing close to waterproof. Don't sell it as waterproof if it's not! Literally didn't excercise or go in the rain , normal wear just made it bleed. Take my advice and DO NOT BUY!

This was a nice eyeliner for me when I was younger but the colour tends to look dull and come off after only a couple of hours. The applicator is a decent applicator for drawing lines in my opinion. It also stings my eyelids very slightly.

on 3/4/2017 12:20:00 AM

I got this product on a recommendation from some beauty website. Worst recommendation I have ever received. I won't be going to that website anymore. While I loved the pigmentation, the staying power of this is horrible. HORRIBLE!! I am returning it tomorrow. I normally like Almay products, but not this one. Complete fail, don't let the "water resistant" fool you, it's not waterproof or wear proof. It smudges, and wears off very quickly I do not have oily eyelids, I set my eyes with primer and powder, before applying the eyeliner and after about 4 hours my wing was smeared and faded. I was not sweating or in a humid climate.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I didn't love this eyeliner. the pigment wasn't super black, and it turned into a powdery texture when it dried. also, the felt tip applicator was a bit too thick for me. the only thing I liked was the ink pot packaging. not terrible for the price but not great.

on 7/1/2016 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Only pro is this is easy to use and draw with. Pigmentation is ok. Doesn't stay on, I've never had a liquid liner that wears off and smudges so easily. By the end of the day it's all gone like I didn't even put it on. I wouldn't purchase again.

on 5/20/2016 9:07:00 PM

This is one of the best eyeliners I've used. I have been looking for a good one for months when I found this one. It's very pigmented and stays on all day but comes off very easily when you remove it. It's a bit difficult to put a straight line but you can always fix it with a q-tip and a bit of remover.

on 3/10/2016 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

As soon as I put this on, my eyes started burning! I had to take it off right away. I tried it again a few weeks later and the same thing happened.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have always worn liquid liner since I was a teenager. So I cannot tell you how many brands and colors I have tried. Way too may I suppose. This is my go to. I am blonde and I like the brown eyeliner. I use it to line the top lash line. Eyeliners need to perform in 4 ways for me:

1) It must make a clean line that I can control;
2) I must be able to make both a fine to thick line;
3) It must not melt into my eye that somehow particulate winds up floating around in my eye as I wear contacts; and
4) It must have staying power. I am a once and done girl as far as it goes with my face. I only reapply lip color.

My skin is oily so makeup needs to have good staying power. This meets all 4 items on my criteria. I put it on in the morning and it stays until I take it off. That is what I want and expect it to do. It is a good price. I have been using this product for two years now and, as I said, it is my go to.