Almay Liquid Eyeliner

Almay Liquid Eyeliner
Liquid EyelinerLiquid EyelinerLiquid EyelinerLiquid EyelinerLiquid Eyeliner

3.6

Water , Propylene Glycol , Triethanolamine , Oleyl Alcohol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Stearic Acid , Xanthan Gum , Glyceryl Stearate , Hectorite , Cellulose , Acrylates , C-10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Isopropylparaben , Butylparaben , Isobutylparaben , Iron Oxides , Mica CI 77491, 77492, 77499 - May Conatain , Titanium Dioxide CI 77019 - May Conatain , Ultramarines CI 77007 - May Conatain

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I didn't love this eyeliner. the pigment wasn't super black, and it turned into a powdery texture when it dried. also, the felt tip applicator was a bit too thick for me. the only thing I liked was the ink pot packaging. not terrible for the price but not great.

on 7/1/2016 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Only pro is this is easy to use and draw with. Pigmentation is ok. Doesn't stay on, I've never had a liquid liner that wears off and smudges so easily. By the end of the day it's all gone like I didn't even put it on. I wouldn't purchase again.

To Read all 220 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/20/2016 9:07:00 PM

This is one of the best eyeliners I've used. I have been looking for a good one for months when I found this one. It's very pigmented and stays on all day but comes off very easily when you remove it. It's a bit difficult to put a straight line but you can always fix it with a q-tip and a bit of remover.

on 3/10/2016 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

As soon as I put this on, my eyes started burning! I had to take it off right away. I tried it again a few weeks later and the same thing happened.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have always worn liquid liner since I was a teenager. So I cannot tell you how many brands and colors I have tried. Way too may I suppose. This is my go to. I am blonde and I like the brown eyeliner. I use it to line the top lash line. Eyeliners need to perform in 4 ways for me:

1) It must make a clean line that I can control;
2) I must be able to make both a fine to thick line;
3) It must not melt into my eye that somehow particulate winds up floating around in my eye as I wear contacts; and
4) It must have staying power. I am a once and done girl as far as it goes with my face. I only reapply lip color.

My skin is oily so makeup needs to have good staying power. This meets all 4 items on my criteria. I put it on in the morning and it stays until I take it off. That is what I want and expect it to do. It is a good price. I have been using this product for two years now and, as I said, it is my go to.

on 1/7/2016 2:18:00 AM

Pretty basic liquid eyeliner, I would only use this for a typical day just running errands but if I want to look nice I would use a higher end liner. It doesn't run unless you accidentally rub it. It washes off very easily. I wish the bottle was bigger and the brush stays nice for a while. I find that this liner drys quickly and globs up in the bottle. But over I will re purchase

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Yeah it's pretty basic but I like it... It stays on all day and I just use makeup wipes to take it off. The applicator I find is too thick for my liking though....and I wish you got more in a bottle.

on 8/23/2015 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I only gave it a 3/5 mainly because I probably don't have the skill to put on liquid eyeliner. My hand is super shaky so it didn't go on well. The colour is pretty light and watery looking. Hard to wash off.

on 6/23/2015 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

The one and only eyeliner i keep buying. I bought the one for basically everyone instead the one only for brown eyes etc. Not going to lie it does sting my lid but only for 3 minutes max. Does not smear easy but if you have teary eyes like me then it will smudge just in that section. I always do winged eyeliner and leave a little gap in that spot so it wont smudge. Love it. Bought it from a hunch. Always hear bad things of products like maybelline and all with their eyeliner since most their ish is for white girls or something and doesn't go with my skin, so i tried this and love it!

on 6/22/2015 12:51:00 PM

Pretty average/standard liquid eyeliner...stays well i usually go over with shadow just in case but stings my eyes half the time and teary eyes + liquid liner = a runny mess