Almay Liquid Eyeliner

Almay Liquid Eyeliner
Liquid EyelinerLiquid EyelinerLiquid EyelinerLiquid EyelinerLiquid Eyeliner

3.6

Water , Propylene Glycol , Triethanolamine , Oleyl Alcohol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Stearic Acid , Xanthan Gum , Glyceryl Stearate , Hectorite , Cellulose , Acrylates , C-10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Isopropylparaben , Butylparaben , Isobutylparaben , Iron Oxides , Mica CI 77491, 77492, 77499 - May Conatain , Titanium Dioxide CI 77019 - May Conatain , Ultramarines CI 77007 - May Conatain

If I could give this a 0 I would! I am surprised by Almay because usually they have a great product. Not this one. It was literally nothing close to waterproof. Don't sell it as waterproof if it's not! Literally didn't excercise or go in the rain , normal wear just made it bleed. Take my advice and DO NOT BUY!

This was a nice eyeliner for me when I was younger but the colour tends to look dull and come off after only a couple of hours. The applicator is a decent applicator for drawing lines in my opinion. It also stings my eyelids very slightly.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I didn't love this eyeliner. the pigment wasn't super black, and it turned into a powdery texture when it dried. also, the felt tip applicator was a bit too thick for me. the only thing I liked was the ink pot packaging. not terrible for the price but not great.

on 7/1/2016 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Only pro is this is easy to use and draw with. Pigmentation is ok. Doesn't stay on, I've never had a liquid liner that wears off and smudges so easily. By the end of the day it's all gone like I didn't even put it on. I wouldn't purchase again.

on 5/20/2016 9:07:00 PM

This is one of the best eyeliners I've used. I have been looking for a good one for months when I found this one. It's very pigmented and stays on all day but comes off very easily when you remove it. It's a bit difficult to put a straight line but you can always fix it with a q-tip and a bit of remover.

on 3/4/2017 12:20:00 AM

I got this product on a recommendation from some beauty website. Worst recommendation I have ever received. I won't be going to that website anymore. While I loved the pigmentation, the staying power of this is horrible. HORRIBLE!! I am returning it tomorrow. I normally like Almay products, but not this one. Complete fail, don't let the "water resistant" fool you, it's not waterproof or wear proof. It smudges, and wears off very quickly I do not have oily eyelids, I set my eyes with primer and powder, before applying the eyeliner and after about 4 hours my wing was smeared and faded. I was not sweating or in a humid climate.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have always worn liquid liner since I was a teenager. So I cannot tell you how many brands and colors I have tried. Way too may I suppose. This is my go to. I am blonde and I like the brown eyeliner. I use it to line the top lash line. Eyeliners need to perform in 4 ways for me:

1) It must make a clean line that I can control;
2) I must be able to make both a fine to thick line;
3) It must not melt into my eye that somehow particulate winds up floating around in my eye as I wear contacts; and
4) It must have staying power. I am a once and done girl as far as it goes with my face. I only reapply lip color.

My skin is oily so makeup needs to have good staying power. This meets all 4 items on my criteria. I put it on in the morning and it stays until I take it off. That is what I want and expect it to do. It is a good price. I have been using this product for two years now and, as I said, it is my go to.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Yeah it's pretty basic but I like it... It stays on all day and I just use makeup wipes to take it off. The applicator I find is too thick for my liking though....and I wish you got more in a bottle.

on 1/7/2016 2:18:00 AM

Pretty basic liquid eyeliner, I would only use this for a typical day just running errands but if I want to look nice I would use a higher end liner. It doesn't run unless you accidentally rub it. It washes off very easily. I wish the bottle was bigger and the brush stays nice for a while. I find that this liner drys quickly and globs up in the bottle. But over I will re purchase

on 3/10/2016 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

As soon as I put this on, my eyes started burning! I had to take it off right away. I tried it again a few weeks later and the same thing happened.