Almay Liquid Eyeliner

Almay Liquid Eyeliner
Liquid EyelinerLiquid EyelinerLiquid EyelinerLiquid EyelinerLiquid Eyeliner

3.6

Water , Propylene Glycol , Triethanolamine , Oleyl Alcohol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Stearic Acid , Xanthan Gum , Glyceryl Stearate , Hectorite , Cellulose , Acrylates , C-10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Isopropylparaben , Butylparaben , Isobutylparaben , Iron Oxides , Mica CI 77491, 77492, 77499 - May Conatain , Titanium Dioxide CI 77019 - May Conatain , Ultramarines CI 77007 - May Conatain

This a very interesting liquid liner. I am an almost exclusively liquid liner girl so I am comfortable using more difficult applicators. This applicator is unique. It's hard but not a brush or sponge. If someone was wanting to try out liquid liner this would be a great place to start. It didn't dry too quickly so fixing mistakes was easy and it went on fairly easily. I wouldn't repurchase only because the black wasn't intense enough for me. It went on dark but dried much lighter. And it didn't last as long as I would like

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

- oily & semi-hooded eyelids

Pros:
- long lasting: stays put for my 9-5 days
- waterproof, smudge proof, transfer proof (after it dries)
- brush applicator: easy to control
- great for oily eyelids & tightlining on the waterline because it wont budge

Cons:
- a little pricey for drugstore
- stings a little when it gets into your eye

I used to love the NYX matte liquid eyeliner but the brush is too long and the product flakes after it starts to run out so I've moved on to this new baby from Almay.

on 1/14/2018 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got the black version of this liquid liner and I like it a lot! Very pigmented matte black that stays on all day. It did not sting my eye lids and I have sensitive skin- I guess it depends on your skin though. I like how the wand isn’t very long. It’s easier for me to control the line if the wand is shorter. My one wish is that the felt tip were softer or a brush tip. I prefer brush tips because I think they’re gentler and softer.

This Halloween I was Zelda, I ran out and bought this eyeliner at my local Walmart. I didn’t notice anything weird at first but about a week or so after buying this eyeliner it started to irritate my skin a little, some time went on and it really only got worse. About a month after Halloween I tried to do some other things with this eyeliner and my whole eyelid felt like it was burning up. It has died down a little but now my concealer is acting up some

If I could give this a 0 I would! I am surprised by Almay because usually they have a great product. Not this one. It was literally nothing close to waterproof. Don't sell it as waterproof if it's not! Literally didn't excercise or go in the rain , normal wear just made it bleed. Take my advice and DO NOT BUY!

This was a nice eyeliner for me when I was younger but the colour tends to look dull and come off after only a couple of hours. The applicator is a decent applicator for drawing lines in my opinion. It also stings my eyelids very slightly.

on 3/4/2017 12:20:00 AM

I got this product on a recommendation from some beauty website. Worst recommendation I have ever received. I won't be going to that website anymore. While I loved the pigmentation, the staying power of this is horrible. HORRIBLE!! I am returning it tomorrow. I normally like Almay products, but not this one. Complete fail, don't let the "water resistant" fool you, it's not waterproof or wear proof. It smudges, and wears off very quickly I do not have oily eyelids, I set my eyes with primer and powder, before applying the eyeliner and after about 4 hours my wing was smeared and faded. I was not sweating or in a humid climate.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I didn't love this eyeliner. the pigment wasn't super black, and it turned into a powdery texture when it dried. also, the felt tip applicator was a bit too thick for me. the only thing I liked was the ink pot packaging. not terrible for the price but not great.

on 7/1/2016 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Only pro is this is easy to use and draw with. Pigmentation is ok. Doesn't stay on, I've never had a liquid liner that wears off and smudges so easily. By the end of the day it's all gone like I didn't even put it on. I wouldn't purchase again.

on 5/20/2016 9:07:00 PM

This is one of the best eyeliners I've used. I have been looking for a good one for months when I found this one. It's very pigmented and stays on all day but comes off very easily when you remove it. It's a bit difficult to put a straight line but you can always fix it with a q-tip and a bit of remover.