CLARINS Bain aux Plantes Relax (Relax Bath)

Filtered by eye Color : Green
CLARINS Bain aux Plantes Relax (Relax Bath)

4.7

on 7/23/2010 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

You'll probably gasp at the price but the formula is so concentrated that you only use a tiny amount to lather up, i got some bottles cheaply off e-bay and one 100ml bottle has already has lasted for ages! I am using this in winter and strangely for a gel that foams so much it isn't drying at all, infact it has stopped my dry itchy legs dead in their tracks! The smell is strong and invigorating, i use this in the morning and it wakes me up, if i had a bath i would love to soak in it at the end of the day and indulge in its "relaxing" effects but alas my home is bath free, boo hoo! Just a warning though, once you get used to the fragrance just about every other shower gel you use will smell cheap and nasty and fake compared to this so beware! Another quality Clarins product, so far i've been really impressed with everything i've tried made by these guys.

on 12/24/2006 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The smell takes some getting used to. It has a pine smell to it you just aren't used to smelling in a bath. And I do wish this foamed more in the tub. What I do love about it and what makes me willing to buy it again is how it makes my skin feel. It leaves it super soft. It is super expensive in my opinion, so I use only one cap size per bath.

Simply the most beautiful body wash ever, great to use for both bath and shower. I use it on my young son with sensitive skin also. I really recommend this to everyone, it is so luxurious and the most wonderful smelll ever!!

on 5/1/2004 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

For a shower gel or a foam bath, this is an expensive product, but for its unique, incredible smell, it is worth every cents, in my humble opinion. I use this product as a shower gel, in the evening, when I want to calm down. The hard-to-describe, herbal scent, really has a relaxing effect on me. Placebo effect? I don't know, but it works...

on 12/3/2002 6:18:00 PM

This bath foam has a very natural and subtle herby floral scent reminiscent of an essential oil blend. Not very foaming, but it does soften the bath water noticeably. It really is 'relaxing' and lovely for a late night bath before bed.

on 2/8/2002 3:19:00 PM

No matter what bath product I stray to (and I like to try 'em out!) I always find myself coming back to this - it smells great, gives lots of bubbles and really does work (maybe the St John's Wort in the formulation helps). Nothing relaxes me more after a long day!

Popular Bath Treatments