Palladio Beauty Herbal Eyeshadow in Purple Rain

No Image

1 review

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower ) Seed Oil, Talc, Zinc stearate, Nylon-12, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May contain: CI 77019 Mica, CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491 Iron Oxides, CI 77007 Ultramarines, CI 75470 Carmine, CI77742 Manganese Violet, CI77510 Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI77288 Chromium Oxide Greens, CI42090 Blue 1 Lake, CI19140 Yellow 5 Lake, CI77289 Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77163 Bismuth Oxychloride.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a very pretty medium cool matte purple- very nice color for green/hazel eyes. It went on easily but it's not as highly pigmented as some I'm used to like U/D or MAC- but it still is good, it's not too thin. I use this as a crease color. Texture is a little flyaway, could be silkier. Wears decently. I have about 5 Palladio shadows and I like them. I don't LOVE them like I do U/D or MAC, but they're nice for the price and the colors are also nice. Wish they would expand the color range and make the shadows a little silkier.