Garnier FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

Garnier FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream
FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

3.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trideceth-6, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, CI 19140/Yellow 5, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, CI 15985/Yellow 6, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.I.L. D46895/1.

on 9/2/2016 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Really great product. I am truly impressed. I am West Indian with very thick, long, black, wavy/straight hair. As soon as I step out the shower and my hair starts to air dry, it gets super poofy, frizzy and just looks awful. Then one day, I picked up this cream for my son, who is 2 years old. BTW. He is mixed (black and Indian) with super thick tight curly hair. It worked AMAZING on his hair. So I also tried it on me and WOW. Now my hair is smooth, beautiful, shiny, bouncy. Without being oily or weighed down. Love love love this product and I recommend it to anyone With both straight or curly hair!

on 8/21/2016 2:21:00 PM

Maybe this leave - in is great for straight hair idk but it did nothing for my curls. I have 3a/b curls that need lots of leave in and this left my hair frizzy no matter how much I used. It also stretched my curls out in a weird and unappealing way. Didn't scrunch into dry curls well at all. If you're curly I'd recommend Garnier's Triple Nourish Butter Cream leave - in instead its amazing.

To Read all 288 Reviews, Login or Join

I am not a big fan of this brand but this product is pretty good. It feels thick and moisturizing when applying and the results are soft smooth hair :)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is a great product!
I love this leave in conditioner it is the only one I will always buy I suppose you could say it's my holy grail. I have curly hair so it tends to be more on the dry side but with this you cant tell. It helps reduce my crazy frizz{1-10} about a 4 in frizz control. It still doesn't have that wow factor even when combining the sleek and shine serum but for the price I can get over it. You'll find the price of this is UNBEATABLE!!! The cap is perfect because you cant really waste it and that's also due to the thick consistency so that's a plus.
An amazing scent and price so give it a try this could be your new HG, promise☺

on 4/9/2016 12:30:00 PM

i bought this when i was on vacation without knowing anything about it and it was the best choice i've ever made! you could use this as a conditioner in the shower or a leave in after the shower. i've used this a conditioner when i was on vacation because the only thing my mom brought was the 2in1 that has a drop of conditioner throughout the whole bottle so i saw it in the bathroom and i was like hey i'll try this and IT WAS AMAZING!! i will always repurchase this! amazing product!!

on 1/25/2016 1:53:00 AM

I'm not a leave in fan. I am more an oil addicted but nothing was handling the dryness of the cold winter or the winds of summer. My hair was so dry and frizzy that I was buying products like crazy! Till I was on the way for a game, I made a stop by a Target. I was in the way to an open stadium under crazy winds and temperature going down under 32. I needed something for my hair and picked this up at the travel size Isle. God bless Garnier. It changed my hair completely. It holds the frizz and hydration and makes me look done all day. I use it on dry hair only. Small portion staring in my ends and what is left in my hand I go all over my head with it like combing the hair. Perfect, cheap and effective. I also use before bed sometimes when I feel my hair is in the dry zone again! No expensive oil did half of what this leave in does for me!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Smells like heaven I really love it i let it air dry and it soo nice

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This product left some of my hair kind of soft, but my hair was still pretty dry, and really frizzy. For thick or curly hair this product does not cut it, and doesn't have my recommendation.

If you have already healthy, thin hair, it's worth a try.

on 10/11/2015 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I've never used a leave-in before but so far this one is great. I apply to damp hair then blowdry and the results are soft, silky hair that has very little frizz and beautiful shine. It is a cream with the standard fruity smell. My hair feels so moisturized and in better condition after using this.

My roommate used this stuff and she loves it. She puts it in her hair while its damp and blow dries it. Then she straightens it and it stays frizz free all day.

on 8/8/2015 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I keep forgetting how good this cream is. Just like everyone else, I keep wasting my money on more expensive things when at the end of the day, I just always come back to this. It's so cheap (sometimes on sale for as little as 3 bucks) and just plain effective. I put a pearl amount into damp hair without anything else after shampoo and conditioner before drying. It does the job perfectly without much bells and whistles. It's just a shame that I threw out my last bottle with a bunch of my other cheaper products when I moved. Spotting this review page made me regret that decision. Now I gotta go shell out another 5 bucks to get a new one! Haha! The packaging though, is a real pain. You'll need to make it stand upside down at the end of the bottle to get everything out. The cream is pretty thick but at least it flows. Any hooblah, I definitely won't complain much for the huge size and the great formulation. Beware of the amodimethicone though, if you don't have the habit of using a clarifying shampoo (one without 'cones and quat's) this cream might cause dullness with longterm use.

Popular Styling Products