Garnier FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

Garnier FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream
FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

3.6

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trideceth-6, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, CI 19140/Yellow 5, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, CI 15985/Yellow 6, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.I.L. D46895/1.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

this is such of an amazing leave in conditioner for the price. It very detangling and makes my hair soft and shiny.

I want to scream out that "I have finally get you again and you're still my No. 1!"

This cream is of a sentimental value to me. I first used this product back in year 2007 when I was in the UK and it costed 2 pounds. That was the moment when I seriously fall in love with this product and it can really tame and manage my hair in good condition despite that of the hard water effect + cold and dry weather in the UK. Just a simple blow out with hair dryer and viola! my hair was so smooth and so neat. I could easily comb through my hair with fingers. No tangles and it smelled so good! Sweet fruity and very comforting.

This product is not available at all in Asia countries, as I have said many times in my other reviews, I am willing to spend on this product just to get it shipped to Malaysia. It's not easy to shop online back in the past few years and I had bad experience of buying and paying for non delivery product from eBay. Right now, I can tell you that nothing come close to this product! I have in my review for OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Creamy Hair Butter mentioned that it can replace this product. They are now both ranking in the 1st place. Today, I have finally get you again, using it and wishing to get back the same effect that I had 10 years ago. I am not sure whether Garnier Fructis has changed their formula over the past 10 years and I am not really that 'expert' in checking and paying attention to ingredients of this products. All I can remember is, it consists of sugar cane extract and other fruits extracts.

It is cheap to get this product through reputable online retailer/seller and it comes in the same old big bottle, 300ml and I can surely use it for many many moths. Worth for the money paid! I can use this product as much as I wish due to my hair is very very dry, frizzy, tangles, static, frizz reactive in humid weather. It does not weigh down my hair at all and the sweet scent instantly awakes me of the memory that I have in the UK. I cannot describe thoroughly or put in words of how much I miss this product and I really love it so much. Can you imagine that after 10 years, I still miss this product and I will definitely recommend or tell others how good this product is but unfortunately it is not available in Asia countries. I only come across Garnier Fructis shampoos and conditioners in different ranges in Singapore, nothing for leave in cream, serum etc and they are made in Italy. Again, does not matter the country of origin, they all equally perform well and excellent.

Though this product manages to smooth out my hair, it still leaves my hair with some frizz and not as shiny as I wish to (same effect that I had 10 years ago just that now I have a high standard and requirement on hair products) but I am still happy of what it promises, with no complaint. It claims of 3 days sleek and smooth but I am not sure about that because I wash my hair everyday and the night after I applied it with additional dab on the next morning, my hair still looks good and neat. Appreciate it to the max. This Garnier Fructis product line (in green) is the one and only (so far) product that I have no negative comment. It just work so well and definitely a HG product in my product list (I have a lot, really a lot of hair products, especially hair oil, serum, leave in cream, hair butter, raw oil, multipurpose oil, hair cream, gelee, spray which I bought from all over the world).

Highly recommended this product to anyone who never tries out Garnier Fructis product, but do use it sparingly if you have fine and thin hair. Keep improving it to a better formula and no discontinuance please!

on 1/3/2017 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is my new holy grail leave in conditioner. My hair has never, since beginning to dye my hair, been this soft and smooth and moisturized feeling. I use a penny size amount on freshly squeezed damp hair, wait for it to dry, and viola, it's smooth, soft and silky. So easy peasy! I love it! I will use this forever! Also it doesn't coat the hair with a nasty dimethicone feeling or anything although it does contain silicon. It has argan oil and apricot oil in it too. It's the perfect balance of ingredients for my naturally straight hair. It makes my hair even straighter and smoother. I love it! I will not be without it! <3 And the price is perfect! Only about 3 bucks!

on 10/21/2016 9:08:00 PM

Hair type: shoulder length fine dry waves 3c/3b depending on how much I scrunch my hair. This turns my dry hair into silky waves. I use about a marble size dollop worked into my hands and I start from the ends of my very wet hair and really work it in well then comb through to evenly distribute. My waves start to clump together and I give them a gentle scrunch and don't touch my hair until it dries. Follow up with a dime size squirt of the sleek and shine serum and apply from the ends to my ears and shake my hair out for a bit of volume and voila soft touseled waves!

on 10/17/2016 3:40:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

So I have naturally very straight fine hair that's been bleached (so it's dry) and I like to wear it in pincurls. This cream doesn't do much for frizz, or to provide slip or shine; I like a silicone based serum for those things. But I really like it as a non-drying curl setting cream.

I apply it to damp hair after I've used Aphogee green tea leave-in spray. It seems like it would be easy to overdo such a thick cream but it's really not -- I've used a quarter size dollop in my chin length, fine hair.

After I take the pincurl clips out I run a silicone serum through (usually the Suave Moroccan one). Later, sometimes even the next morning, I can scrunch with a little more Garnier cream to play up the waves again.

Unlike a lot of garnier products I've smelled, this one doesn't have a strong fruity scent. It's pretty inoffensive. I wish it came in a pump bottle, or a squeeze tube.

on 9/2/2016 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Really great product. I am truly impressed. I am West Indian with very thick, long, black, wavy/straight hair. As soon as I step out the shower and my hair starts to air dry, it gets super poofy, frizzy and just looks awful. Then one day, I picked up this cream for my son, who is 2 years old. BTW. He is mixed (black and Indian) with super thick tight curly hair. It worked AMAZING on his hair. So I also tried it on me and WOW. Now my hair is smooth, beautiful, shiny, bouncy. Without being oily or weighed down. Love love love this product and I recommend it to anyone With both straight or curly hair!

on 8/21/2016 2:21:00 PM

Maybe this leave - in is great for straight hair idk but it did nothing for my curls. I have 3a/b curls that need lots of leave in and this left my hair frizzy no matter how much I used. It also stretched my curls out in a weird and unappealing way. Didn't scrunch into dry curls well at all. If you're curly I'd recommend Garnier's Triple Nourish Butter Cream leave - in instead its amazing.

I am not a big fan of this brand but this product is pretty good. It feels thick and moisturizing when applying and the results are soft smooth hair :)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is a great product!
I love this leave in conditioner it is the only one I will always buy I suppose you could say it's my holy grail. I have curly hair so it tends to be more on the dry side but with this you cant tell. It helps reduce my crazy frizz{1-10} about a 4 in frizz control. It still doesn't have that wow factor even when combining the sleek and shine serum but for the price I can get over it. You'll find the price of this is UNBEATABLE!!! The cap is perfect because you cant really waste it and that's also due to the thick consistency so that's a plus.
An amazing scent and price so give it a try this could be your new HG, promise☺

on 4/9/2016 12:30:00 PM

i bought this when i was on vacation without knowing anything about it and it was the best choice i've ever made! you could use this as a conditioner in the shower or a leave in after the shower. i've used this a conditioner when i was on vacation because the only thing my mom brought was the 2in1 that has a drop of conditioner throughout the whole bottle so i saw it in the bathroom and i was like hey i'll try this and IT WAS AMAZING!! i will always repurchase this! amazing product!!

Popular Styling Products