Garnier FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

Garnier FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream
FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

3.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trideceth-6, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, CI 19140/Yellow 5, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, CI 15985/Yellow 6, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.I.L. D46895/1.

on 1/3/2017 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is my new holy grail leave in conditioner. My hair has never, since beginning to dye my hair, been this soft and smooth and moisturized feeling. I use a penny size amount on freshly squeezed damp hair, wait for it to dry, and viola, it's smooth, soft and silky. So easy peasy! I love it! I will use this forever! Also it doesn't coat the hair with a nasty dimethicone feeling or anything although it does contain silicon. It has argan oil and apricot oil in it too. It's the perfect balance of ingredients for my naturally straight hair. It makes my hair even straighter and smoother. I love it! I will not be without it! <3 And the price is perfect! Only about 3 bucks!

on 10/21/2016 9:08:00 PM

Hair type: shoulder length fine dry waves 3c/3b depending on how much I scrunch my hair. This turns my dry hair into silky waves. I use about a marble size dollop worked into my hands and I start from the ends of my very wet hair and really work it in well then comb through to evenly distribute. My waves start to clump together and I give them a gentle scrunch and don't touch my hair until it dries. Follow up with a dime size squirt of the sleek and shine serum and apply from the ends to my ears and shake my hair out for a bit of volume and voila soft touseled waves!

on 10/17/2016 3:40:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

So I have naturally very straight fine hair that's been bleached (so it's dry) and I like to wear it in pincurls. This cream doesn't do much for frizz, or to provide slip or shine; I like a silicone based serum for those things. But I really like it as a non-drying curl setting cream.

I apply it to damp hair after I've used Aphogee green tea leave-in spray. It seems like it would be easy to overdo such a thick cream but it's really not -- I've used a quarter size dollop in my chin length, fine hair.

After I take the pincurl clips out I run a silicone serum through (usually the Suave Moroccan one). Later, sometimes even the next morning, I can scrunch with a little more Garnier cream to play up the waves again.

Unlike a lot of garnier products I've smelled, this one doesn't have a strong fruity scent. It's pretty inoffensive. I wish it came in a pump bottle, or a squeeze tube.

on 9/2/2016 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Really great product. I am truly impressed. I am West Indian with very thick, long, black, wavy/straight hair. As soon as I step out the shower and my hair starts to air dry, it gets super poofy, frizzy and just looks awful. Then one day, I picked up this cream for my son, who is 2 years old. BTW. He is mixed (black and Indian) with super thick tight curly hair. It worked AMAZING on his hair. So I also tried it on me and WOW. Now my hair is smooth, beautiful, shiny, bouncy. Without being oily or weighed down. Love love love this product and I recommend it to anyone With both straight or curly hair!

on 8/21/2016 2:21:00 PM

Maybe this leave - in is great for straight hair idk but it did nothing for my curls. I have 3a/b curls that need lots of leave in and this left my hair frizzy no matter how much I used. It also stretched my curls out in a weird and unappealing way. Didn't scrunch into dry curls well at all. If you're curly I'd recommend Garnier's Triple Nourish Butter Cream leave - in instead its amazing.

I am not a big fan of this brand but this product is pretty good. It feels thick and moisturizing when applying and the results are soft smooth hair :)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is a great product!
I love this leave in conditioner it is the only one I will always buy I suppose you could say it's my holy grail. I have curly hair so it tends to be more on the dry side but with this you cant tell. It helps reduce my crazy frizz{1-10} about a 4 in frizz control. It still doesn't have that wow factor even when combining the sleek and shine serum but for the price I can get over it. You'll find the price of this is UNBEATABLE!!! The cap is perfect because you cant really waste it and that's also due to the thick consistency so that's a plus.
An amazing scent and price so give it a try this could be your new HG, promise☺

on 4/9/2016 12:30:00 PM

i bought this when i was on vacation without knowing anything about it and it was the best choice i've ever made! you could use this as a conditioner in the shower or a leave in after the shower. i've used this a conditioner when i was on vacation because the only thing my mom brought was the 2in1 that has a drop of conditioner throughout the whole bottle so i saw it in the bathroom and i was like hey i'll try this and IT WAS AMAZING!! i will always repurchase this! amazing product!!

on 1/25/2016 1:53:00 AM

I'm not a leave in fan. I am more an oil addicted but nothing was handling the dryness of the cold winter or the winds of summer. My hair was so dry and frizzy that I was buying products like crazy! Till I was on the way for a game, I made a stop by a Target. I was in the way to an open stadium under crazy winds and temperature going down under 32. I needed something for my hair and picked this up at the travel size Isle. God bless Garnier. It changed my hair completely. It holds the frizz and hydration and makes me look done all day. I use it on dry hair only. Small portion staring in my ends and what is left in my hand I go all over my head with it like combing the hair. Perfect, cheap and effective. I also use before bed sometimes when I feel my hair is in the dry zone again! No expensive oil did half of what this leave in does for me!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Smells like heaven I really love it i let it air dry and it soo nice

Popular Styling Products