Bobbi Brown Buffing Grains For Face Adzuki Bean Powder

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Bobbi Brown Buffing Grains For Face Adzuki Bean Powder

4.7

Phaseolus angularis seed powder, hydrogenated soybean oil, jojoba esters, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, sodium chloride, sodium sulfate, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been eyeing this since it came out, but the MA told me that it was not good for me because I have sensitive-ish skin. Years later (now), I decided to buy anyway. I paid $50+ cad for it. I like that I can just add it to any cleanser. They are bit scratchy, but i don't use a lot of force when I use it. There is no smell to it. This bottle is going to last me forever!

I found a cheaper alternative: Mark has a similar product for $12 Cad.

on 10/18/2007 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I would buy this again but a small amount goes so far that I don't know that I will ever run out. I have rosacea and can't usually use a scrub on my face because it is too irritating. I mix a dime size amount of this with my cleanser and buff my face a couple of times a week in the shower. My face feels extra clean and fresh afterwards but there is no redness. As long as this product is available I will never feel the need to try another scrub.

on 3/15/2007 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

THE BEST EXFOLIATOR EVER!!! I WILL USE THIS FOREVER AND EVER. ONLY CAVEAT IS THE PRICE - BUT THIS WILL PROBABLY LAST 1.5-2 YEARS! YES -YEARS!