Rodan and Fields REVERSE Exfoliate MicroDermabrasion Paste

Rodan and Fields REVERSE Exfoliate MicroDermabrasion Paste

4.4

Deep Exfoliating Wash 125 mL/4.2 Fl. oz Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Polyethylene, Diethylhexyl Sebacate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, Lactic Acid, Peppermint Oil, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Yellow 5, Yellow 6. Wet skin with lukewarm water. Using fingertips, gently and evenly massage a quarter-sized amount onto entire face for 30-60 seconds, avoiding contact with eyes. Rinse thoroughly; pat dry. Use once every other day and increase to twice daily as tolerated. ACTIVE: Hydroquinone 2.00% INACTIVE: Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Witch Hazel Water, Methylpropanediol, Alcohol Denat., Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Fennel Seed Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Leaf Extract, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Zinc Phenolsulfonate, Kojic Acid, Lemon Peel Extract, Sodium Salicylate, Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Metabisulfite, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Yellow 6. Apply evenly to entire face with a fresh gauze pad, avoiding the eye area. Do not rinse off. Allow to dry. Use once every other day and increase to twice daily as tolerated. Skin Lightening Treatment 50 mL/1.7 Fl.Oz ACTIVE: Hydroquinone 2.00% INACTIVE: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethoxydiglycol, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Diethylhexyl Sebacate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinol, Glyceryl Stearate, Lactic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Fragrance, Laureth-7, Sodium Metabisulfite, Disodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Yellow 5, Yellow 6. Apply a generous dime-sized amount evenly over the entire face, morning and evening, avoiding the eye area. Allow treatment to penetrate skin. Do not rinse off. Use once every other day and increase to twice daily as tolerated. REVERSE Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Sunscreen 50 mL/1.7 Fl.Oz Active Ingredients: Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Avobenzone 3%, Octocrylene 2.6% - Sunscreens Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylyl Methicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Potassium Cethyl Phosphate, Methyl glucose Sesquistearate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Polyacrylate-15, Polyacrylate-17, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Adenosine, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Euterpa Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Morus Alba (Mulberry) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Acylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance Apply a generous dime-sized amount evenly over entire face every morning. Reapply every 2-3 hours when exposed to sun and after towel drying, swimming or sweating. Avoid the eye area.

on 11/2/2017 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I paid over $300 for the ReDefine skincare line along with the Active Hydration Serum & Eye Cream. The sales consultant asked me to sign up for the PC Perks program. She said I would save on 10% and get free shipping. What she failed to tell me was that, the PC Perks program would automatically ship you another batch in 3months under your account even if you didn't authorize it! Under the FINE PRINT of the PC Perks program, it entails the company to bill your credit card an automatic re-order every 3months! This set off red flags for me and right away was a huge turn-off with the product.

When I asked the consultant, she told me right away to "please do not un-enroll from the PC Perks program" but I felt that it was a very big ethical violation of my purchase agreement and rights as a customer. When she asked me to pay $25 for the program, to get free shipping and 10% off, she only communicated with me AFTERWARDS that there is an "automatic re-order" on my account to get product replenishment's. This would allow the company to bill your credit card automatically every 3months. I DID NOT SIGN UP TO BE BILLED 4x a YEAR AT $300 ($1200 ANNUAL) WITHOUT MY CONSENT!!! This is a very sneaky marketing tactic from the company to keep customers paying into their overpriced products. I was disturbed to figure this out and had to call the customer service line to cancel the automatic re-orders to my credit card, because the sales consultant would NOT withdraw me from the program even though I asked.

I would not recommend this brand to anyone. It's unethical and not worth wasting the time and money!

on 7/15/2017 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a free sample from my local R&F multi-level marketer and it is a nice product but too damned expensive for a salt (Sodium Chloride) and sugar scrub in a syntheic oil base.

For free? Great. For $79 - no way.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the micro-fine scrubbing effect. Not course or scratchy.

on 9/23/2009 7:03:00 PM

Amazing! A must try product! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

on 5/9/2015 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

It's nice, but as everyone else says, it's really expensive. If you get too aggressive with it, you can end up hurting yourself. I only use it a few times a week (at most). I like the fact that you can make it less harsh by adding some water to your fingertips before you smooth it on.

on 4/1/2017 8:12:00 AM

I love this stuff. I have been using it for about a year now to get my skin more evenly toned. I have old acne scares and melesma. This is the only product that has helped me. I tried creams from the dermatologist like bleaching cream and triluna and they did not work. my melesma came back after I stopped the triluna. This stuff is expensive, but because it is the only thing that is working to get rid of my melesma, I am sticking with it. I feel so much better and confident about my skin now. It is also important to wear sunscreen daily. I have also tried meladerm and retinols with no luck. I use the reverse skin lightening set and love it.

on 4/8/2007 12:40:00 PM

I received a generous sample jar of this at Macy's (I've been using the R&F antiaging line fro about 6 months) and really like this scrub. The stuff is sort of deceptive; the scrubby things are sugar crystals, and don't seem like they would do such a good job, but after using, you really do see a big difference. Smells citrusy - very clean and pleasant. btw, my sister-in-law (who recommended this line to me) said she was at a facial event for this line, and told me that one lady who had this treatment literally 'burst into tears at the difference in her skin after one session and bought 3 jars.' I don't know if it's that good, but it is a nice product.

on 10/13/2008 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have been using the entire Rodan+Fields Reverse program now for exactly one month and I must say that it truly is working on the pigmentation on the sides of my cheeks due to hormones. I tried everything from Tri-Lumina to La Roche-Posay to over-the-counter solutions but for some reason this one is working. I am using the entire regiment - The REVERSE Regimen is 4 steps. Step 1 is the Deep Exfoliating Wash (which smells yummy); Step 2 is the Skin Lightening Toner; Step 3 is the Skin Lightening Treatment; and Step 4 is the UVA/UVB SPF 15 Sunscreen. I am blonde/fair skin and you must build up to using this program. If you read the booklet you should be OK. I only use it 1x a day at night and still see a remarkable difference in my skin. The spots are not completely gone but boy are they lighter. You need to commit to 2 months of the program to see results.

Only caviat to this program is the price but if you commit to the 2 months you can go on their auto-delivery and save some $$$.

I've also been on a chemical peel program with my dermatologist which is cheaper believe it or not vs. using the Reverse. Now the chemical peels do fade somewhat the pigmentation but boy your face takes 7 days to get back to normal after the peeling. Not sure if it's worth it and if you are prone to getting cold sores you can get them on your face if you do the peels (even though I was on Valtrax I still got them). So if you are looking for an alternative to the checmical peels then I would try the Rodan+Fields Reverse program for 2 months.

on 2/7/2009 10:59:00 PM

I'm a fan of the Rodan & Fields products & have had great results with them all so far. Because I'm acne prone, but also 46 years old, I currently use a combination of the R&F Anti-Aging products along with their Unblemish line. I originally received the MicroDermabrasion Paste as a freebie & really liked it so I purchased a jar. I have sensitive skin, but haven't had any problem with this paste & my skin feels soooo silky smooth after use. I use it once a week & have been very pleased with the results such as it's sloughing effect & general rosy look the stimulation gives my face. I don't have any sun damage or hormonal spots on my face so I can't say whether it helps with those problems. I'll definitely keep using it!

on 10/7/2008 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think this is the best scrub/microdermabrasion product I've ever used on my skin!

First I need to point out the one and only negative: It is REALLY expensive. $77 for a 4 oz jar is absolutely insane, especially considering there really aren't any fancy ingredients.

Now that I got that out of the way, let me tell you why this product is so amazing. I love that you don't have to wet your face to use it. The scrub has so much slip and emolliency, you just apply it on dry skin and start buffing in small circles. You need very little product for it to be effective. It has a lovely faint citrus smell also. The scrub is not designed for sensitive skin, because it does provide a pretty significant exfoliation (this is MICRODERMABRASION, people!). You don't have to press hard, the scrub will do all the work for you. I rub it on my face for a minute or two, then rinse it away. It rinses cleanly and leaves my skin feeling softer than it's ever felt!! It helps my moisturizer really penetrate, and then it feels as smooth as can be!!! This product is fantastic, but it's difficult to get over the price.

Luckily, you only use this product once or twice a week, and because you need so little, it should last several months at least.