Reviva Labs Glycolic Acid Eye and Throat Gel

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals
Reviva Labs is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Bought this in the tiny trial size, and I a overall pleased with the product. I wanted something light, as I can break out in horrible pimples over my eye area if I use an extremely moisturizing eye cream. Even if I use under the eye, I still break out in other areas around the eye area, as I have tried using lighter underneath and heavier on the crow's feet that are starting to show. This has not caused a break out, and is extremely gentle. Despite being sick this week with a horrid sinus infection, my eye area looks well rested. Overall, I am pleased and would repurchase.

on 10/6/2007 10:43:00 PM

Used the entire1 oz. bottle, and truthfully I did not see anything. If I touched my face after application it would peel off. I will not be buy this again.

on 5/19/2006 9:28:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I bought a sample of the Glycolic Acid Eye and Throat Gel when I was shopping around for a glycolic acid cream to apply at night to help fade a few red marks on my face left after a particularly bad bout with hormonal acne. My skin is very sensitive, combo with dry cheeks. I used this gel all over my face every night for about a week and I see a signifigant difference in the darkness of the red marks. The gel does not irritate my drier skin. The gel has no smell and does not sting when going on. So far, this is a great product and I am VERY happy with it.

on 3/27/2006 5:39:00 PM

Received a 1/4 oz jar as GWP. Using it at night for the past 60 days and I really like it. Seems to help reduce the puffiness I get in the mornings. Maybe because it's a gel with a high amount of aloe??? Whatever it is I'm waking up with less puffiness and the skin around my eyes is nicely hydrated and brighter looking. Consistency is exactly like clear aloe vera gel. You only need a tiny bit (my 1/4 oz is still 3/4 full after 60 days), pats on easily. Takes a few minutes to absorb, but it does eventually absorb completely. No burning or stinging at all, even though it's 5% glycolic and it's odorless. I haven't been using it on my throat, but I've ordered a regular size so will probably try it then. Cost is only $10 for 1.25 oz. Since you only need a tiny amount, this is dirt cheap. I'll continue to use my HG eye cream in the morning, but will definitely use this at night.

INGREDIENTS: Demineralized Spring Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Glycolic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Ammonium Hydroxide, Guar Gum, Soy Phospholipids-Liposome Complex, Allantoin, Beta Carotene, Sorbitol, Methyl & Propyl Paraben, Diazolidinyl Urea

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Contains 5% glycolic acid in a clear gel base. Absorbs instantly into the skin. Has a liposome delivery system to help AHA penetrate deeper and by using a glycolic acid polymer there is less chance of having the sting or irritation that comes from using AHAs. I can use it 2X a day without any irritation. pH is in the proper range of 3-4. Great product for use all over the eye, face, and neck for those sensitive to AHAs. Comes in a 1.5 oz container.