Dream Products Eye Dream Night

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/24/2013 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've been using Eye Dream Intensive Night Cream day and night for a couple of years now. I'm not sure where I first heard of Dream Products but I'm glad that I found Denise and this wonderful product! I have VERY dry, mature skin and this is the only eye cream that keeps my under eye area hydrated throughout my long workdays without causing my makeup to slide off. On the rare occasion that I feel like I need an extra boost I can even pat it lightly over my makeup and perk up my under eye.

Because my skin is so dry I layer this at night. I apply this first and then put a light layer of my facial moisturizer over it. It soaks in so completely that I'm also able to use it on my upper eye without getting that blurry vision that an oilier product causes.

Over the years I've been tempted by other products with fancier packaging or a brand name but I always return to this.

on 1/26/2012 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Did nothing to improve my around the eyes area, even irritated a bit.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great product! Creamy but not oily, with a slightly thin consistency-I do wish it was a bit thicker. Goes on smooth. Makes my under eye area moisturized and supple. Helps with under eye circles a little, but I don't have very dark under eye circles. Denise is super sweet and fast with shipping. I keep mine in the fridge to help with the shelf life.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very nice. I ended up using this all over my face because my Merlot moisturizer wasn't doing enough for me.
This eye cream makes my skin smoother, moisturizes, and reduces discoloration around my eyes.
It feels simple and clean (no over-the-top fragrances) yet packs a punch.
I've been using this along with eye dream lift which is lighter weight with added depuffing properties.
I think my skin looks fresher and more glowing after using this.
Only a couple cons: This would feel slightly more decadent if it was packaged more nicely but the price is great so can't complain. I also haven't noticed any significant wrinkle improvement even though my under eye area does look smoother. I think this will be great as a gentle preventative to wrinkles however.

on 12/12/2009 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this after reading the MUA reviews. Overall, it is a pretty good eye cream and a good moisturizer. However, it has done nothing for my dark skin and has irritated my eyes a little bit. I love the fact that Denise will send you samples. I wish I could stay I would buy again but sadly it really hasn't done anything for my eyes.

on 8/13/2009 6:16:00 PM

I've gone through several orders of this eye cream- love it. I use it along with the Firm and Smooth Dream Products eye creams, both in the day under makeup and at night (I use 2-3 eye creams at a time, applied in layers, because my under eye area is so dry). Has help my millia go away (took months though). Will keep buying.

on 2/16/2009 12:13:00 PM

Not the "perfect" eye cream, but getting close. Natural product (less toxicity), very nice scent, can choose to have it made with an aloe base (less pore clogging), does not break me out or cause mila, very moisturizing, great price. I ordered a sample size of all 5 eye creams- overall very good product line for very little money. I will keep buying as I search for that perfect eye cream (cures dark circles and puffiness while erasing wrinkles and delivering a ton of moisture).. :)

on 7/9/2008 10:51:00 AM

I have been using this for about a month or so and this is just okay for me. Has a fresh, clean scent and moisturizes well, however I still do not see a change in the dark circles or bags under my eyes. Price and packaging are average however mail-order is a tad inconvenient which is probably the only reason I would not purchase again but Denise is great, responds very quickly to emails.

UPDATE: I don't know if there is a shelf-life for this product but I've had this for 6 months and has started to sting a bit when I apply which makes my eyes burn and tear. I'm only half-way through with my container but I guess its time for the trash.

on 9/19/2007 1:53:00 PM

I have hereditary dark circles and nothing has ever worked at all to help them. I received this product in a swap and I have been using it for four or five days. But in that short time I could almost swear that for the first time they are looking a little better. This is very tentative and I will update as I keep using it.

But even if it didn't work for that, it is, like others have said, in every way comparable to much more expensive products and delivers amazing hydration and has the best ingredients. The skin around my eyes has been so soft and putting on concealer has been much easier.

EDIT: I might have jumped the gun about the dark circles. I still don't know if they have diminished a month later. But I still think it is a superior eye cream for the cost and would buy again.

on 3/18/2007 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

My skin is extremely sensitive and very very dry. Everything irritates my skin, but if i don't slather on moisturizers it is so dry that it will actually crack and bleed at the corners of my nose, eyes, and mouth. I have tried what seems like every eye cream known to man to try to find something that doesn't bother my sensitive skin too much but is also super hydrating. This cream is the closest to perfect that i have ever come. And that includes products like $150 La Mer- and this was under $10!!! I use this during the day since i can use the extra moisture 24/7. The first couple of days it stung just a little, but i have never found a product that didn't, so i decided to give it a bit longer. After that, I have used this every day for 6 months with NO stinging, NO redness, NO irritation and it has completely eliminated deep lines i had from the dryness! This product is nothing short of amazing! Denise is wonderful to work with and was very accomodating to my special skin care needs. I cannot reccomend this eye cream highly enough.