LUSH Butterball Bath Bomb

LUSH Butterball Bath Bomb

4.3

on 11/5/2017 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is the perfect bath bomb for dry skin. If only it was a bit bigger - that's why I deducted one lippie. I enjoy the vanilla scent. The ylang-ylang fragrance is also there but not overpowering. It is very moisturizing and therefore a good choice for the colder months when my skin is dry. It's not the most exciting bath bomb - there's no glitter, bright colors, or surprise treats inside - but it makes my bath smell and feel luxurious, and that's enough for me.

on 10/6/2017 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My absolute favourite of all Lush’s bath bombs. Skin always feels great after using: soft, smooth and sweetly scented. I’ve tried other bath bombs but none of them are as good as this one. I do think they’re a tad pricey given their size, but - as an occasional indulgence - worth it.

on 2/7/2017 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Loved this bath bomb. It didn't leave me feeling sticky or feeling like I had a residue on my skin (I usually rinse off after my baths because I HATE the feeling most products leave). The smell was nice, very subtle but sweet and didn't smell artificial. Wish it was bigger for the Canadian (QC) price, but other than that I have no complaints. Removed a lippie because of the size.

on 10/28/2016 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

-Very cute in the butterbear form
-Cheap for a bath bomb
-Smells amazing
-Pretty boring in comparison to other bath bombs

6/10

A perfect simple bath to have your skin feeling silky smooth and smelling great. The cocoa butter pieces are a great touch. If you have dry , sensitive, irritated skin this is just for you! All the natural oils and butters packed into this bath bomb will leave you moisturised.

on 5/1/2016 6:58:00 PM

i hate this product, firstly it tricks you because in the store it smells amazing but when you put it in the bath it has no special explosion it just turns the water a slight milky colour, this also made me smell so bad like vomit i hated it and my family did as well so i then had to go and take a shower because it smelt so bad,i wouldnt reccomend this product at all

on 2/29/2016 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Butterball is a lush bath bomb. It contains:fair trade organic cocoa butter,synthetic musk,ylang ylang oil. It does smell like cocoa and a little bit like vanilla. It leaves the skin smooth and soft! It smells like a soft sweet treat! Love it!

If you have never tried lush before I wouldn't recommend this product as it's not as exciting as the other products.
BUT.. if you're looking for something that smells like a ball full of vanilla then you have found the right bomb for you! It is extremely moisturising as it has Shea butter in it and it left my skin feeling amazing! If you have tried butterbear it is basically the exact same except it's in a shape of a ball and is available all year round! I would recommend using a bright coloured bubble bar with it to make it more exciting but I love this product and it is a staple for me!

on 2/25/2016 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm sad to say that as much as I've tried to love this bath bomb, I can't.

It's a reasonably priced one for Lush, it has a lovely vanilla, slightly sweet scent. In terms of putting it in the bath, nothing particularly exciting happens, it doesn't fizz dramatically or change colour at all- so don't expect anything too exciting, apart from the smell.

My main issue with the bath bomb is the moisturising butters in it- I always feel incredibly greasy after using it, even if I hop in the shower afterwards. It doesn't feel moisturising to me, just slimy and greasy, which I can't stand!

Some people don't find it too greasy, so I'd say it's worth a try!

on 10/30/2015 12:11:00 PM

A lower priced bomb at lush. Nice delicate my that leaves your skin so moisturized. I didn't want to get out of the tub. Will be sure to repurchase!

Popular Bath Treatments